WHY I COULDNT WATCH THE RACE SATURDAY

DoctorJD
2/15/2018 9:12am
Jenny Taft: So I'm here with team manager of DoctorJD Racing, MrsDoc. MrsDoc, what is the status of the Doc for tonight's race?

MrsDoc: Well, he had a pretty long day. I worked the hell out of him around the house, and then he went for a mtb ride. After that, I made him go out to eat with some friends. He had a couple of beers, and now he's really sleepy. I think we've made the decision that he's going to watch the heat races and then see how he feels. If his stamina is there, he'll stay up and watch the main, if not we're going to sit out the main tonight.

Jenny Taft: Yes, these west-coast rounds must be pretty hard on the veteran.....
Bigfoot
2/15/2018 9:51am
My program for this season came together too late to do much testing or training prior to the Supercross season, so rather than struggle there, we're focusing on being 100% for outdoor.
kkawboy14
2/15/2018 9:57am Edited Date/Time 2/15/2018 10:12am
DoctorJD wrote:
Jenny Taft: So I'm here with team manager of DoctorJD Racing, MrsDoc. MrsDoc, what is the status of the Doc for tonight's race? MrsDoc: Well, he...
Jenny Taft: So I'm here with team manager of DoctorJD Racing, MrsDoc. MrsDoc, what is the status of the Doc for tonight's race?

MrsDoc: Well, he had a pretty long day. I worked the hell out of him around the house, and then he went for a mtb ride. After that, I made him go out to eat with some friends. He had a couple of beers, and now he's really sleepy. I think we've made the decision that he's going to watch the heat races and then see how he feels. If his stamina is there, he'll stay up and watch the main, if not we're going to sit out the main tonight.

Jenny Taft: Yes, these west-coast rounds must be pretty hard on the veteran.....
Fixed it for you:

MrsDoc: Well, WE had a pretty long day. WE worked the hell out of him around the house, and then WE went for a mtb ride. After that, WE made him go out to eat with some friends. WE had a couple of beers, and now WE’S really sleepy. WE think we've made the decision that WE’S going to watch the heat races and then see how WE feels. If OUR stamina is there, WE’LL stay up and watch the main, if not we're going to sit out the main tonight.
DoctorJD
2/15/2018 10:11am
DoctorJD wrote:
Jenny Taft: So I'm here with team manager of DoctorJD Racing, MrsDoc. MrsDoc, what is the status of the Doc for tonight's race? MrsDoc: Well, he...

kkawboy14 wrote:
Fixed it for you: MrsDoc: Well, WE had a pretty long day. WE worked the hell out of him around the house, and then WE went...
Fixed it for you:

MrsDoc: Well, WE had a pretty long day. WE worked the hell out of him around the house, and then WE went for a mtb ride. After that, WE made him go out to eat with some friends. WE had a couple of beers, and now WE’S really sleepy. WE think we've made the decision that WE’S going to watch the heat races and then see how WE feels. If OUR stamina is there, WE’LL stay up and watch the main, if not we're going to sit out the main tonight.
Ha ha, that does fit within this weeks theme a little more appropriately.

The Shop

JustMX
2/15/2018 1:23pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2018 1:24pm
I had a clothing malfunction.

It was the Damn buckle on my belt.... I couldn't get the Damn thing loose.... I tried to watch...... tried several times to get the buckle to release every commercial but it just had too much pressure on it and would not let go...... it felt like it was about to cut me in half.......I even got a,little dizzy for a bit due to no circulation from the belt down..... finally went out to the shop and cut it..... on my way back in my pants fell down, I tripped and got knocked out.... woke up in jail..... busy body neighbor called the cops and they bought me in on indecent exposure/public intoxication... apparantly I displayed more than an acceptable amount of ass crack...... on the 911 call the neighbor said she had measured and it was almost 4"....... all because of my buckle....

I am taking no chances on future racedays.
I have already ordered a pair of tomac replica pants with the breakaway buckle......
Knobbyjake
2/15/2018 2:24pm
I was anticipating boring racing as usual. I knew Ralph would be calling the race as usual. Knew there was 2 hours of commercials for an hour of racing. I knew there would be the lame human interest stories. I knew the Monster girls would hardly be shown. Blah, blah.Evil
plowboy
2/15/2018 3:54pm
Steadman wrote:
I totally got sucked into the Vitalmx forum black hole and FORGOT the race was on! *Actual picture of me* [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/15/244205/s1200_blackholevital.jpg[/img]
I totally got sucked into the Vitalmx forum black hole and FORGOT the race was on! *Actual picture of me*

Man, I miss yosmithy. I didn't miss the race but the only thing I remember is Kroc trying to saw his arm off. Wait, was that last week or the week before? Oh shit....another temporal vortex...I hate temporal vortices.
tireguy111
2/15/2018 4:26pm
dsmith wrote:
I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the...
I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!
Ok Jake
2/15/2018 7:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2018 7:40pm
Knobbyjake wrote:
I was anticipating boring racing as usual. I knew Ralph would be calling the race as usual. Knew there was 2 hours of commercials for an...
I was anticipating boring racing as usual. I knew Ralph would be calling the race as usual. Knew there was 2 hours of commercials for an hour of racing. I knew there would be the lame human interest stories. I knew the Monster girls would hardly be shown. Blah, blah.Evil
What the fuck? Did you even read this thread? Do you even know what’s going on in here?!?!?

“Jenny......Yea so, I was really pumped to be getting great picks in before the race, but uh we had some uh data issues. And uh Apparently we didn’t plan on going over our 2 gigabyte limit on the plan, and uh so since we are rocking AT&T the team manager has decided we need to uh sit this one out and next week so we can roll the data over to the third and come out swinging then. For sure we are super bummed and I felt great in qualifying but uh I just didn’t think streaming video of my practice and lit pro data would eat up all the data allowance. Thanks to every who supports me and anyone else i forgot. Oh and uh barcia...pay backs a...uhhhh....b-word. I’m pissed! “

Post a reply to: WHY I COULDNT WATCH THE RACE SATURDAY

The Latest