WHO IS THE MOST TALENTED BIKE RIDER EVER?

Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
7/28/2018 2:45am
Dungey, Weston Peick, Seven Duece Duece, Joel Smets and Australian Rider Craig Anderson.
Zacka 161
Fantasy
2033rd
7/28/2018 2:49am
daemon616 wrote:
Red Dog. I know Matthes blows him up all the time but honestly I don't think that guy gets enough credit. Also Travis Preston. Offtopic is...
Red Dog. I know Matthes blows him up all the time but honestly I don't think that guy gets enough credit. Also Travis Preston.

Offtopic is it bad I like these videos?

https://youtu.be/3o7VpTdvsjs

Nelson gave EVERYTHING for moto.

https://youtu.be/KBET-UCpIfg
Man they should bring back the presentation ball or whatever its called, make sure its a full black tie affair and class this motocross shit up.

Its the best chance for a fan to see the riders as personalities and actually become fans.

Does anyone know why it went away?

The Shop

FARANG
7/28/2018 7:01am
bigjam wrote:
Most talented: JS7
Best rider: Ricky
If JS7 was so talented, why did he crash out so often trying to run Carmichael's pace outdoors? Surely he would have gone around the outside standing on the pegs while smoking a cigar like Everts did to Stewart at the mxdn ?

Stewart had a huge will to win and huge balls. Respect is due. But the most talented rider ever would not crash out running the pace of a rider like RC that some people claim was only a champ because he was so fit.

Stewart is maybe top 5 in talent IMO. Definitely top 10.
What Is Zen
7/28/2018 9:26am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2018 9:30am
Tomac, Gracia, Barel, Hill, Atherton, Hemming, McRoy, Palmer, Vouilloz ?JMB, The Dogger, Everts, Bailey, JS7, J-La, Pourcel. Who do you think is the best?
I think you're stretching things a bit there. McGrath was extremely talented in both SX and MX, but his SX domination speaks for itself.

It's hard to quantify talent, but my picks would be Ronnie Lechien, Bradshaw, JMB, and Stewart as the most talented riders.

Post a reply to: WHO IS THE MOST TALENTED BIKE RIDER EVER?

The Latest