WHO IS THE MOST TALENTED BIKE RIDER EVER?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2018 1:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 2:22 AM

Tomac, Gracia, Barel, Hill, Atherton, Hemming, McRoy, Palmer, Vouilloz ?JMB, The Dogger, Everts, Bailey, JS7, J-La, Pourcel. Who do you think is the best?

|

7/26/2018 1:16 AM

Few names missing there?

|

7/26/2018 1:25 AM

I think a good sign of talent is how easy they make race winning speed look.

No one made it look easier then Everts IMO. Especially in deep sand.

|

7/26/2018 1:48 AM

McGrath even though I hated him because I'm a big Emig fan. Emig only cleaned up in 97 because MC switched to the pos Zook with the upside down forks a few weeks before the season started. He lost Skip as his mechanic and got Wyatt Seals as a replacement, who ended up letting it get to his head and became a lush.

|

7/26/2018 1:49 AM

Some dude called J-law who rolled a car in the pits, arrived to a National with a hangover and straight up beat some guy called Ryan Villopoto?

|

7/26/2018 1:58 AM

Go away.

|

7/26/2018 2:03 AM

TP199

|

7/26/2018 2:09 AM

It has to be James Stewart.

|

7/26/2018 2:17 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Few names missing there?

Add those names plz

|

7/26/2018 2:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 2:37 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Few names missing there?

Quite a few names missing (and I’m sure I missed a lot, too):
JMB
The Dogger
Everts
Bailey
JS7
J-Law
Pourcel

|

7/26/2018 2:19 AM

JMB ... def one of them , won MXGP , SX , Le Mans and raced MotoGP

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

7/26/2018 2:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 2:25 AM

Stewart. Full stop
But there was an Australian guy if you followed some road racing in the US and some MX in straya his name was Anthony Gobert amd he was a fucking lord on a motorcycle MX , road or flat track. Such a pity were he ended ....

|

7/26/2018 2:42 AM

McGrath

|

7/26/2018 2:48 AM

Bailey, JMB, Windham, Everts, Stewart, McGrath, Roczen.

|

7/26/2018 2:51 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Stewart. Full stop
But there was an Australian guy if you followed some road racing in the US and some MX in straya his name was Anthony Gobert amd he was a fucking lord on a motorcycle MX , road or flat track. Such a pity were he ended ....

Gobert went robbing oldies to get money for drugs, wasn't he? Pity he ended up this way.

|

7/26/2018 2:55 AM

You're all wrong, Herlings is the most talented rider to throw a leg over a motorcycle.

|

7/26/2018 3:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 3:13 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Stewart. Full stop

Raced Anthony a few times he was incredible. At Laidly Aus titles in the 90’s he won every class he raced in even the 4s back then on a stock xr80. Paid pro at 15 then only to let it get to his head in road racing getting caught 2 times smoking pot at team Suzuki could have been the next Mick Doohan. The Goshow as we called him. He won MX SX and flat track and road bike titles.

|

7/26/2018 3:13 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Few names missing there?

Mostofa Raz wrote:

Add those names plz

Ever hear of Decoster or Hannah , look them up , RJ , Wardy

|

7/26/2018 3:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 3:30 AM

James Stewart and Travis Pastrana, Josh Hill all in that order....nobody could handle a bike like js7. Nobody has the balls of Pastrana and Hill just flat out has the skill set of both without the success rate of either. Windham is the only other rider I can think of even close to those 3 when it comes to pure talent.

|

7/26/2018 3:36 AM

|

7/26/2018 3:51 AM

tcallahan707 wrote:

Go away.

X100000, Are you that bored?

|

7/26/2018 4:22 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Stewart. Full stop

Deja New wrote:

Raced Anthony a few times he was incredible. At Laidly Aus titles in the 90’s he won every class he raced in even the 4s back then on a stock xr80. Paid pro at 15 then only to let it get to his head in road racing getting caught 2 times smoking pot at team Suzuki could have been the next Mick Doohan. The Goshow as we called him. He won MX SX and flat track and road bike titles.

Best two wheel rider ever, if he went to the usa to race sx instead mcgrath would have zero titles. No jks.

Fucking deadshit though.

|

7/26/2018 4:25 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Stewart. Full stop

CalimeroFan wrote:

Gobert went robbing oldies to get money for drugs, wasn't he? Pity he ended up this way.

Yep seen it on tv out of the blue one day, he rocked up to court wearing the same faded black monster energy shirt that he was wearing in the security footage, and denied it was him.

|

7/26/2018 4:27 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Stewart. Full stop

Deja New wrote:

fullysicmate wrote:

Best two wheel rider ever, if he went to the usa to race sx instead mcgrath would have zero titles. No jks.

Fucking deadshit though.

Saw him ride Frauenfeld Switzerland GP in 91 he had no chance of beating the GP riders so not sure how well he would have done in the US he was a dick though very fast dick at that.

|

7/26/2018 4:34 AM

WCRider wrote:

Bailey, JMB, Windham, Everts, Stewart, McGrath, Roczen.

Oh damn, how did I miss K-Dub in my original post? Nice rebound.

|

7/26/2018 4:37 AM

RV. Was so good he came in, dominated ALL the big names over and over and left.

|

7/26/2018 4:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2018 7:25 AM

I've seen a few over the years so this is a tough one. My list is based on who I've seen ride here in the states.

James

Jeremy
Marty Tripes
Travis
Bayle
Lechein
Jay Springsteen
The Man
Sky Cooper
RJ
Marty Smith
Mike Hartwig
Reynard
Windham
etc

|

7/26/2018 4:46 AM

I like trying to compare the two different sports, because there are are close parallels between riders like Sam Hill and Js7. like when Hill crashed at Val Di sole while 8secs up I thought God dammit Sam don't do a bubba.

|

7/26/2018 4:50 AM

Ty Davis

|

7/26/2018 5:06 AM

Dougy1 wrote:

Stewart. Full stop

I might have to agree with you on the Gobert call. I remember watching him keeping pace with Jeff Emig when Jeff was in his prime at Perris Raceway back in the day. Marc Marquez does some pretty amazing things on a bike, too. He seems to crash and pick the bike back up mid crash with his elbow at least once a weekend.

|