WADA ya think this is all about?

agn5009
9/14/2018 6:32pm
JD167 wrote:
He would have to be a total moron to not race in canada. They gave Alessi a ride for christ sake tickle has got to be...
He would have to be a total moron to not race in canada. They gave Alessi a ride for christ sake tickle has got to be able to find something up there haha.
You do realize that whether you like him or not, Mike Alessi is really good at riding a dirt bike... Don't you? Or are you as dumb as your comment makes you seem?
9/14/2018 6:48pm
Jeffro, you and I both know that WADA wouldn't even know or care who BT is. Just another failed test and doing what they get paid...
Jeffro, you and I both know that WADA wouldn't even know or care who BT is. Just another failed test and doing what they get paid to do.
mxb2 wrote:
Bingo .
Unfortunately. And that is a problem in itself. Riders that are valuable to this sport are worthless to WADA. They DGAF about the nature of the...
Unfortunately. And that is a problem in itself. Riders that are valuable to this sport are worthless to WADA. They DGAF about the nature of the sport or the absurdity of applying an Olympic style penalty system. They can't even be bothered to act professionally, and communicate the most basic information with Broc and his lawyer. They suck, and it sucks that we are beholden to them, period. Such an inept organization should not hold the power to destroy riders' careers. Broc, the sport, and we as fans, deserve better.
Actually Brock destroyed his own career by failing the drug test. Twice.

He should go race in Canada.
brocster
9/14/2018 6:53pm
burn1986 wrote:
Unfortunately, Tickle is done. I doubt we hear from/about him again. WADA sentences are meant to be just that - a career death sentence. He will...
Unfortunately, Tickle is done. I doubt we hear from/about him again. WADA sentences are meant to be just that - a career death sentence. He will have a Stewart-like retirement, just quite a few years earlier and with a whole lot less money.
jbrown15 wrote:
Brock could be riding right now up in Canada but he didn't want to mess things up with WADA. I think he was hoping they wouldn't...
Brock could be riding right now up in Canada but he didn't want to mess things up with WADA. I think he was hoping they wouldn't have been a little quicker with his case.
Not sure why people keep saying this. I’m pretty sure none of the parties involved in the testing or issuing the penalty are involved with Canadian motocross. So why would him riding there matter to anything or anyone other than Broc?
jbrown15
9/14/2018 10:55pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2018 10:56pm
burn1986 wrote:
Unfortunately, Tickle is done. I doubt we hear from/about him again. WADA sentences are meant to be just that - a career death sentence. He will...
Unfortunately, Tickle is done. I doubt we hear from/about him again. WADA sentences are meant to be just that - a career death sentence. He will have a Stewart-like retirement, just quite a few years earlier and with a whole lot less money.
jbrown15 wrote:
Brock could be riding right now up in Canada but he didn't want to mess things up with WADA. I think he was hoping they wouldn't...
Brock could be riding right now up in Canada but he didn't want to mess things up with WADA. I think he was hoping they wouldn't have been a little quicker with his case.
brocster wrote:
Not sure why people keep saying this. I’m pretty sure none of the parties involved in the testing or issuing the penalty are involved with Canadian...
Not sure why people keep saying this. I’m pretty sure none of the parties involved in the testing or issuing the penalty are involved with Canadian motocross. So why would him riding there matter to anything or anyone other than Broc?
Sorry you're correct in pointing out my error in the fact that I should have said FIM not WADA. If he races in Canada that would only delay his suspension with the FIM. I think he was hoping to get it reduced to something reasonable instead of the stupid 4 year ban ( which is based off of the Olympic time line) and then it would have been retroactive from his last race. If he was racing in Canada that would delay things even more.

The FIM looks down on racers trying to race with other sanctioning bodies that aren't under the FIM control to avoid their suspensions. Which is also completely stupid, a rider shouldn't be able to try to earn a living? It's mind boggling.

The Shop

Post a reply to: WADA ya think this is all about?

The Latest