WADA gets it wrong?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/3/2018 3:02 AM

Photo

Photo

|

2/3/2018 4:57 AM

Sounds like some corruption.... Isn't that Icarus dude on Putin's personal shit list?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/3/2018 5:01 AM

WADA colluding with the Russia’s...saw the memo...

|

2/3/2018 5:42 AM

Brad460 wrote:

WADA colluding with the Russia’s...saw the memo...

More like Swiss tribunal. They were banned by WADA because of State run doping and conspiracy at Sochi Winter Olimpics. Swiss Tribunal decided that there was not enough evidence.

|

2/3/2018 5:52 AM

Lance Armstrong has a podcast, and this week he had the director of Icarus on. Man he really broke it down, so crazy. Anyways, they talked about this on there. Worth a listen for sure.

|

2/3/2018 6:28 AM

I wonder if this will open a floodgate of lawsuits? All the other Russians who had a lifetime ban will be reinstated after this olympics according to the article

|

2/3/2018 6:37 AM

In unrelated news, several CAS judges have placed orders for new private jets and purchased private islands in the Caribbean..........

|

2/3/2018 6:45 AM

APLMAN99 wrote:

In unrelated news, several CAS judges have placed orders for new private jets and purchased private islands in the Caribbean..........

Ha.....that’s usually how this stuff works! Maybe they all got vintage Faberge Eggs from Russia

|

2/3/2018 6:57 AM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Haha, about right.

|

2/3/2018 8:17 AM

Go watch the documentary movie Icarus .

See why the Russians have steep foreheads and dragging knuckles.

|

2/3/2018 8:21 AM

When the Olympics started allowing Pros, it was over and lost credibility

|

2/3/2018 10:38 AM

Asimo wrote:

When the Olympics started allowing Pros, it was over and lost credibility

Pretty much... Money talks!

|

2/3/2018 10:46 AM

hillbilly wrote:

Go watch the documentary movie Icarus .

See why the Russians have steep foreheads and dragging knuckles.

Hillbilly beat me to it!

Go watch this Netflix movie. Man it is crazy how jacked up the system is.

Icarus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icarus_(2017_film)

|

2/3/2018 3:00 PM

rhargrave431 wrote:

Lance Armstrong has a podcast, and this week he had the director of Icarus on. Man he really broke it down, so crazy. Anyways, they talked about this on there. Worth a listen for sure.

What is the name of this podcast, and do you know which episode? I will have a listen for sure.

|

2/3/2018 3:11 PM

rhargrave431 wrote:

fullysicmate wrote:

What is the name of this podcast, and do you know which episode? I will have a listen for sure.

The podcast is called the "The Forward" by Lance Armstrong. But definitely watch "Icarus" first, in order to get the context of the movie before listening to the pod. It is on Netflix.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/3/2018 5:37 PM

Sounds to me Russian paid off WADA to let their doped up athletes to compete.

|

2/3/2018 9:19 PM

MotoX85 wrote:

Sounds to me Russian paid off WADA to let their doped up athletes to compete.

WADA is against these athletes competing

|