WADA Brings down a kingpin!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2019 9:56 AM

|

3/1/2019 10:00 AM

Wait wait wait.... They are testing Bridge players? WTF?!?!?!?! IT'S BRIDGE!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/1/2019 10:00 AM

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

3/1/2019 10:03 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Wait wait wait.... They are testing Bridge players? WTF?!?!?!?! IT'S BRIDGE!

A card game lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/1/2019 10:03 AM

That's disappointing, he was my favorite bridge player.

|

3/1/2019 10:04 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

I was really pulling for him this year.

|

3/1/2019 10:07 AM

As a Norwegian, Cross country skiing is a national sport.
In the World championship last week 5 athletes were caught doping.

Max hauke from Austria was caught in the act of blood doping, in the act, on camera!

Its gonna be interesting as what the penalties will be compared to Clayson and Tickle. I bet it will be better handled, information and sentences will be set within a month and with shorter duration..

its interesting as well because the physical strain on the body from cross country can be comparable to MX and Surf.
You see riders using the SkiErg all the time due to the positive effects.

Photo

More info : https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47415803

IMO tyhey should be banned for life. But WADA will probably fuck this one up as well..

|

3/1/2019 10:07 AM

What kind of PED could possibly help you in Bridge?!?! Please, someone explain this to me!

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/1/2019 10:11 AM

I thought this one was nice the other day https://road.cc/content/news/255916-colombian-ex-pro-cyclist-arrested-italy-dealing-cocaine

Traces of cocaine found in the seat tube of his mountain bike wtf hahaha

|

3/1/2019 10:11 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Yet another Geir Helgemo fanboy. Look, the guy is washed-up. In his prime, he could play the hell out of some bridge, but look what he's reduced to: Taking female hormones to compete. What a waste.

|

3/1/2019 10:13 AM

Ridelow wrote:

Max hauke from Austria was caught in the act of blood doping, in the act, on camera!

Its gonna be interesting as what the penalties will be compared to Clayson and Tickle. I bet it will be better handled, information and sentences will be set within a month and with shorter duration..

its interesting as well because the physical strain on the body from cross country can be comparable to MX and Surf.

Photo

IMO tyhey should be banned for life. But WADA will probably fuck this one up as well..

Holy shit. Thanks for posting this haven’t seen it.

|

3/1/2019 10:15 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

What kind of PED could possibly help you in Bridge?!?! Please, someone explain this to me!

The same ones that helped JS7. Nootropics, mind enhancing, also know as concentration drugs.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

3/1/2019 10:17 AM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Adderall maybe..... But synthetic tt drug... Why?

Just came across the suspects photo..... Just wow! If there was ever a case where someone cried wolf "I didn't know the coffee was extra caffeinated etc etc".... This one would be the case.

|

3/1/2019 10:20 AM

Well Adderall or Ritalin would be the obvious ones, but I don't exactly consider those PED's.

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

3/1/2019 10:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2019 10:26 AM

He broke the rules! Can't believe all of you sticking up for a CHEATER! SAD!

|

3/1/2019 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2019 10:29 AM

They're testing card players now, FUCK!...there goes my solitaire career. Does anybody know if they test "go fish" or "21 pick-up" players?....is CBD allowed in cards?

|

Ridelow wrote:

Photo

t_baum88 wrote:

Holy shit. Thanks for posting this haven’t seen it.

That dudes face says it all!

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

mattyhamz2 wrote:

yz25 wrote:

Adderall maybe..... But synthetic tt drug... Why?

Just came across the suspects photo..... Just wow! If there was ever a case where someone cried wolf "I didn't know the coffee was extra caffeinated etc etc".... This one would be the case.

"Brain fog" is a symptom of low testosterone, and that can be cleared up with trt (don't ask me how I know that), so maybe it's plausible that testosterone can aid concentration.

|

Current rides: 2016 KTM 250SXF, 2017 KTM 350SXF

3/1/2019 10:37 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

DoctorJD wrote:

Yet another Geir Helgemo fanboy. Look, the guy is washed-up. In his prime, he could play the hell out of some bridge, but look what he's reduced to: Taking female hormones to compete. What a waste.

Complete jocularity here boys-well played all. Funny stuff right here.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

3/1/2019 10:44 AM

Ridelow wrote:

Photo

I read it too, I was litterally waiting for that to be posted.

I am sure some of you will understand why I am worried about the inappropriate sentences mx riders get for "non performance enhancing" stuffs, whereas here the guy caught will get a 4 years ban.

2 years if you get caught with nasal spray from a flu or something so minor, and 4 years for blood transfusion ... well it is actually encouraging real doping, because it is still better to be banned after 5 years many good money than no money, and it is really time the sentences get adapted to each situation ffs.

A nasal spray should be 6 months max, a blood transfusion should be a life ban ...

|

3/1/2019 10:51 AM

"I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool

Should've known better than to cheat a friend
And waste the chance that I've been given
So I'm never gonna dance again
The way I danced with you"

|

3/1/2019 11:03 AM

I bet you anything he was just trying to get pregnant

|

3/1/2019 11:03 AM

Thought it was this guy......

Photo

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.

3/1/2019 11:05 AM

Question wrote:

I am sure some of you will understand why I am worried about the inappropriate sentences mx riders get for "non performance enhancing" stuffs, whereas here the guy caught will get a 4 years ban.

2 years if you get caught with nasal spray from a flu or something so minor, and 4 years for blood transfusion ... well it is actually encouraging real doping, because it is still better to be banned after 5 years many good money than no money, and it is really time the sentences get adapted to each situation ffs.

A nasal spray should be 6 months max, a blood transfusion should be a life ban ...

And these athletes were not even among the top 15.. so not top paid either..
The problem with wada is the inconsistencies..

Penalties for, non performance enhancing micro traces, should be in relation to the crime..

|

3/1/2019 11:11 AM

early wrote:

He broke the rules! Can't believe all of you sticking up for a CHEATER! SAD!

Haha, well done. I actually laughed out loud at this one.

|

3/1/2019 12:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/1/2019 12:19 PM

Wonder if they'll mention this in the next World Bridge Series Gold Pass broadcast. Maybe replace the usual shot of the unshuffled deck of cards between games with a segment on this story. That or right after the under-appreciated #kitchen2cards segment.

|

3/1/2019 12:34 PM

Ridelow wrote:

Photo

Question wrote:

Ridelow wrote:

And these athletes were not even among the top 15.. so not top paid either..
The problem with wada is the inconsistencies..

Penalties for, non performance enhancing micro traces, should be in relation to the crime..

That is right, especially about the "not even in the top 15" ; that means more second tiers and young amateurs could be tempted in mx too in the mid/long term, whereas we all know that for instance in cycling it is where it is the most dirty and the most risky for the health. Big teams with big money know what they are doing, if they cheat, but not the people who have less struture/knowledge around them.

That is why the punishments should not promote PED and be in relation to the crime, 4 or 6 races if you took too much ginseng, but life ban if it is as dirty as blood transfusion etc.
|

3/1/2019 12:39 PM

Ridelow wrote:

Photo

Sorry, thought that was a pic of the bridge player getting ready for the final shuffle at the world championships..... thought, "Damn, and we think we take moto seriously!!!!".... LMAO

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/1/2019 12:42 PM

tingo wrote:

Wonder if they'll mention this in the next World Bridge Series Gold Pass broadcast. Maybe replace the usual shot of the unshuffled deck of cards between games with a segment on this story. That or right after the under-appreciated #kitchen2cards segment.

grin
|

3/1/2019 12:53 PM

Ridelow wrote:

Photo

Just seeing his face, and him being caught in the act makes me uncomfortable.

|