Vuillemin in Europe

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2006 8:48 AM

Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that can confirm, david himself! Please let us know!

|

8/31/2006 9:33 AM

Couple days ago on another board he had expressed that he was up in the air on what he was doing. Perhaps he could log on and let us know.

|

8/31/2006 8:22 PM

|

The Journey is the Destination

9/2/2006 2:01 PM

piambro wrote:
Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that can confirm, david himself! Please let us know!

I can assure you with great confidence that as of Saturday, September 2nd, DV has not signed with anyone.
|

9/3/2006 6:33 AM

I for one hope he stays on this side of the Atlantic. Wont be as fun without him.

|

9/4/2006 11:37 AM

MXiWordNerd wrote: piambro wrote:

I can assure you with great confidence that as of Saturday, September 2nd, DV has not signed with anyone.
MXiWordNerd wrote:
piambro wrote:

Yes, Steve, you're right. In Lierop two Teams where looking forward to know his plans within the coming week. One is BLUE, the other one RED...
|

9/4/2006 2:14 PM

MXiWordNerd wrote: piambro wrote:

piambro wrote: MXiWordNerd wrote:

piambro wrote:

Yes, Steve, you're right. In Lierop two Teams where looking forward to know his plans within the coming week. One is BLUE, the other one RED...

I hope he stays in the US. Although he would be a great asset to the GPs. Here's a nice pic by GuyB:

|