Vuillemin in Europe

piambro
Edited Date/Time 7/13/2014 8:25am
Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that can confirm, david himself! Please let us know!
|
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
8/31/2006 9:33am
Couple days ago on another board he had expressed that he was up in the air on what he was doing. Perhaps he could log on and let us know.
MXiWordNerd
9/2/2006 2:01pm
piambro wrote:
Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that can confirm, david himself! Please let us know!

I can assure you with great confidence that as of Saturday, September 2nd, DV has not signed with anyone.
lappedrider
9/3/2006 6:33am
I for one hope he stays on this side of the Atlantic. Wont be as fun without him.

The Shop

piambro
9/4/2006 11:37am
[b]piambro wrote:[/b] [quote]Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that can confirm...
piambro wrote:

I can assure you with great confidence that as of Saturday, September 2nd, DV has not signed with anyone.
MXiWordNerd wrote:
piambro wrote:
[quote]Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that can confirm, david himself! Please let us know!

I can assure you with great confidence that as of Saturday, September 2nd, DV has not signed with anyone.[/quote]
Yes, Steve, you're right. In Lierop two Teams where looking forward to know his plans within the coming week. One is BLUE, the other one RED...Wink
mpy
9/4/2006 2:14pm
[b]piambro wrote:[/b] [quote]Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that can confirm...
piambro wrote:

piambro wrote:
[b]MXiWordNerd wrote:[/b] [quote][b]piambro wrote:[/b] [quote]Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that...
MXiWordNerd wrote:
piambro wrote:
[quote]Rumors are that DV12 just signed with Honda Martin for the 2007 MX1 World Championship. There is only one person here that can confirm, david himself! Please let us know!

I can assure you with great confidence that as of Saturday, September 2nd, DV has not signed with anyone.[/quote]
Yes, Steve, you're right. In Lierop two Teams where looking forward to know his plans within the coming week. One is BLUE, the other one RED...Wink
I hope he stays in the US. Although he would be a great asset to the GPs. Here's a nice pic by GuyB:

Post a reply to: Vuillemin in Europe

The Latest