Vote for Chloe' Jacks for Miss Monster Energy Cup 2013

chloejacks
9/24/2013 10:05pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Rocks a CR125 with no BS and she's got a Million Dollar smile? If she wins they REALLY Need to have her do a lap or...
Rocks a CR125 with no BS and she's got a Million Dollar smile?

If she wins they REALLY Need to have her do a lap or 2...probably on a Monster/PC KX250F, tho.

Got my vote.

Good Luck!
You rock!!! That would be awesome, not going to lie :]
oh and your signature is so great... love those guys, especially Magoo!
jemcee
9/24/2013 10:18pm
I don't think Aussies can vote but I would've totally voted for you.. honest

if you want anything.. ANYTHING I'll be in the friend zone.... waiting
chloejacks
9/24/2013 10:24pm
jemcee wrote:
I don't think Aussies can vote but I would've totally voted for you.. honest

if you want anything.. ANYTHING I'll be in the friend zone.... waiting
I think you are aloud to vote! Smile

The Shop

TeamGreen
9/24/2013 10:25pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Rocks a CR125 with no BS and she's got a Million Dollar smile? If she wins they REALLY Need to have her do a lap or...
Rocks a CR125 with no BS and she's got a Million Dollar smile?

If she wins they REALLY Need to have her do a lap or 2...probably on a Monster/PC KX250F, tho.

Got my vote.

Good Luck!
chloejacks wrote:
You rock!!! That would be awesome, not going to lie :]
oh and your signature is so great... love those guys, especially Magoo!
Oh, no she didn't!

Rally the troops. Get this girl some votes.
Riz840
9/24/2013 10:28pm
Slayer or Metallica?
Riz840
9/24/2013 10:38pm
Riz840 wrote:
Slayer or Metallica?
chloejacks wrote:
Definitely Metallica
Damn and I wanted to vote for you. Ok one more shot...do you wear uggs?
chloejacks
9/24/2013 10:40pm
Riz840 wrote:
Slayer or Metallica?
chloejacks wrote:
Definitely Metallica
Riz840 wrote:
Hahah no way.
jathey
9/24/2013 10:42pm
You look too nice and normal to be 'Miss' anything, so don't forget to go all rock star after you win (which you should) and change the spelling of your name to something like 'Khloe Jaxx'.

Substituting 'K''s and 'X''s anywhere possible will make you more appealing to the Monster crowd and rock guys like me.

JK. Good luck. I think the riding picture will seal the deal for you.
Riz840
9/24/2013 10:43pm
chloejacks wrote:
Definitely Metallica
Riz840 wrote:
chloejacks wrote:
Hahah no way.
Shit now I have to actually go over and vote....damn you! you seem cool, good luck and watch out for the "friend zone" it doesn't exist
chloejacks
9/24/2013 10:46pm
Riz840 wrote:
Shit now I have to actually go over and vote....damn you! you seem cool, good luck and watch out for the "friend zone" it doesn't exist
Hahaha it's not a big deal! Plus at least you're voting for someone that isn't a stranger danger. I don't wear uggs, you know that so that makes me no longer a stranger. But thanks! Spread the word, vote Chloe Smile
chloejacks
9/24/2013 10:48pm
jathey wrote:
You look too nice and normal to be 'Miss' anything, so don't forget to go all rock star after you win (which you should) and change...
You look too nice and normal to be 'Miss' anything, so don't forget to go all rock star after you win (which you should) and change the spelling of your name to something like 'Khloe Jaxx'.

Substituting 'K''s and 'X''s anywhere possible will make you more appealing to the Monster crowd and rock guys like me.

JK. Good luck. I think the riding picture will seal the deal for you.
Haha thank you. I just laughed at the whole letters thing. I promise I won't go rockstar, I appreciate it so much
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
9/24/2013 10:51pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Having just read all 5 pages here and lost some good sips of beer along the way... this thread is all win. JW381 and Jasonv43 blew...
Having just read all 5 pages here and lost some good sips of beer along the way... this thread is all win. JW381 and Jasonv43 blew it up.. Lots of good fun Smile Robbie Van Winkle with some good stuff about skills. Chloe has lasted the roost all day elbows up, pretty cool. Another vote for Chloe here..

I am surprised boobs hasn't been more of a topic here... lol Nice to have a 'real' woman giving it whirl.
What about some love for peelout and Torco..!?Shocked Cool chick, I hope she gets the W...Cool
chloejacks
9/24/2013 10:52pm
There is enough love to go around! I don't think I could run out lol have some love Smile
jasonv43
9/25/2013 12:27am
This thread is the "feel good" thread of the day for sure. It's kind of like those after school specials we used to watch as kids.
Team Ideal
9/25/2013 5:16am Edited Date/Time 9/25/2013 6:29am
Team Ideal wrote:
got my vote, we ride sand mountain during the winter, maybe we've seen you there. Billy is a stand up kinda guy and if you go...
got my vote, we ride sand mountain during the winter, maybe we've seen you there. Billy is a stand up kinda guy and if you go there....well then it's all good. Good Luck!
chloejacks wrote:
You know we all love Billy Rains! I hope to see you guys at the Halloween chicken race this year! I will be there :) Thanks...
You know we all love Billy Rains! I hope to see you guys at the Halloween chicken race this year!
I will be there Smile
Thanks for everything
haha, I told my son right after I posted that we need to go see Billy at the Halloween race. last year was the first time we have been to it, we mostly go down over winter when it gets to cold to ride here. do you know what weekend it is? I looked on the website but didn't see it posted.

NM found it, Oct 26/27, I think we can make it.
chloejacks
9/25/2013 6:48am
Team Ideal wrote:
got my vote, we ride sand mountain during the winter, maybe we've seen you there. Billy is a stand up kinda guy and if you go...
got my vote, we ride sand mountain during the winter, maybe we've seen you there. Billy is a stand up kinda guy and if you go there....well then it's all good. Good Luck!
chloejacks wrote:
You know we all love Billy Rains! I hope to see you guys at the Halloween chicken race this year! I will be there :) Thanks...
You know we all love Billy Rains! I hope to see you guys at the Halloween chicken race this year!
I will be there Smile
Thanks for everything
Team Ideal wrote:
haha, I told my son right after I posted that we need to go see Billy at the Halloween race. last year was the first time...
haha, I told my son right after I posted that we need to go see Billy at the Halloween race. last year was the first time we have been to it, we mostly go down over winter when it gets to cold to ride here. do you know what weekend it is? I looked on the website but didn't see it posted.

NM found it, Oct 26/27, I think we can make it.
Yeah! You Guys should come(:
chloejacks
9/25/2013 6:49am
jasonv43 wrote:
This thread is the "feel good" thread of the day for sure. It's kind of like those after school specials we used to watch as kids.
Well I watch spongebob for my after school special and that makes me feel pretty good haha! Haha thank you
JW381
9/25/2013 9:02am
JeepnMike wrote:
Having just read all 5 pages here and lost some good sips of beer along the way... this thread is all win. JW381 and Jasonv43 blew...
Having just read all 5 pages here and lost some good sips of beer along the way... this thread is all win. JW381 and Jasonv43 blew it up.. Lots of good fun Smile Robbie Van Winkle with some good stuff about skills. Chloe has lasted the roost all day elbows up, pretty cool. Another vote for Chloe here..

I am surprised boobs hasn't been more of a topic here... lol Nice to have a 'real' woman giving it whirl.
All this fun and shenanigans is what kept me working hard at work. If you know what I mean Wink like extra motivation because of this feel-good thread to give it my best.
huck
9/25/2013 9:25am
where the heck are these?

chloejacks
9/25/2013 10:09am
huck wrote:
where the heck are these? [img]https://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/km/pics/kirk/boobies.jpg[/img]

I don't know but I want one..... lol
huck
9/25/2013 10:17am
huck wrote:
where the heck are these? [img]https://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/km/pics/kirk/boobies.jpg[/img]

chloejacks wrote:
I don't know but I want one..... lol
You have 2, my dear.
RangerLee
9/25/2013 10:18am
Makes an effort to reach out on the Vital forums

Rides a dirt bike

Earns my vote!

Good luck!

Did last years Miss MEC ride as well?
chloejacks
9/25/2013 10:22am
RangerLee wrote:
Makes an effort to reach out on the Vital forums Rides a dirt bike Earns my vote! Good luck! Did last years Miss MEC ride as...
Makes an effort to reach out on the Vital forums

Rides a dirt bike

Earns my vote!

Good luck!

Did last years Miss MEC ride as well?
I think she did casually.. I don't really know very much about Ms. Fisher!
But thank you! If you want to continue helping, feel free to share the links! Smile
I appreciate it Smile
chloejacks
9/25/2013 10:24am
huck wrote:
You have 2, my dear.
I don't know what that means, but I will take that as a compliment as long as I have your vote Smile
peelout
9/25/2013 10:42am
mentions Jerry Robins, Magoo, rides a 125... i think i just found my favorite Vital poster. plus, she probably looks better in a speedo than CampBro
huck
9/25/2013 10:45am
chloejacks wrote:
I don't know what that means, but I will take that as a compliment as long as I have your vote Smile
Those birds are "boobies".... LOL! 1 is a Booby, 2 are Boobies....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue-footed_Booby
chloejacks wrote:
haha... that is very strange but clever.
It has been a very long (at least the 15 years I've been part of this) standing tradition that when a female makes a post on Vital, somebody asks for "boobie pic". It seems that 'we' are getting more refined... Damn progress...

Post a reply to: Vote for Chloe' Jacks for Miss Monster Energy Cup 2013

The Latest