Vote for Chloe' Jacks for Miss Monster Energy Cup 2013

DoctorJD
10/16/2013 5:14am
mxvet89 wrote:
I just want to give a gigantic thank you for all you guys that supported Chloe throughout this Miss Monster Energy Cup contest! You guys are...
I just want to give a gigantic thank you for all you guys that supported Chloe throughout this Miss Monster Energy Cup contest! You guys are awesome! I'm disappointed for her but still an extremely proud dad!
Thanks,
Jeff Jacks
She done good, dad! Look, anyone (especially a woman) who can step into the Vital MX world and garner the genuine support that she did, has my respect. I haven't seen this level of support since Jerry Robin last summer. I think it was the CR125 that sent her over the top Wink She'll always be the "people's champion"!
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
10/16/2013 6:51am
I don't understand. Does anyone know how the votes tallied up?
dirtdog36
10/16/2013 7:09am
I think at this point the votes did not matter. They were only to determine the top three... I think Monster and Feld made the final decision
dirtdog36
10/16/2013 7:10am
Great job Chloe! You made us southerners proud!!!

The Shop

tbanks
10/16/2013 7:44am
Good Job Chloe .......Keep your head up
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
10/16/2013 7:54am
mxvet89 wrote:
I just want to give a gigantic thank you for all you guys that supported Chloe throughout this Miss Monster Energy Cup contest! You guys are...
I just want to give a gigantic thank you for all you guys that supported Chloe throughout this Miss Monster Energy Cup contest! You guys are awesome! I'm disappointed for her but still an extremely proud dad!
Thanks,
Jeff Jacks
You must be a good lookin dude cuz your daughter is a smoooooke show (and super cool as well) Smile
chloejacks
10/16/2013 8:06am
I know everyone is super bummed on how things turned out. But monster and feld picked who would best represent them and unfortunately I was not cut out. Which is ok because my opportunities at this point are endless. Now I just wait and see who approaches me. I thank you all for being such amazing individuals. I'm glad I made friends and I can't wait to join in on the vital fun now. Thanks for all the support.

P.S. I look like my dad. Haha

For serious booking inquiries email me at:
Chloejacks93@yahoo.com
JeepnMike
10/16/2013 8:08am
Chloe, what are the chances of you being a "Monster Girl" on the SX series in 3 months?
chloejacks
10/16/2013 8:17am
JeepnMike wrote:
Chloe, what are the chances of you being a "Monster Girl" on the SX series in 3 months?
I have no idea. I haven't heard anything so there's not really any way to know :\
dkg
10/16/2013 9:00am
chloejacks wrote:
I know everyone is super bummed on how things turned out. But monster and feld picked who would best represent them and unfortunately I was not...
I know everyone is super bummed on how things turned out. But monster and feld picked who would best represent them and unfortunately I was not cut out. Which is ok because my opportunities at this point are endless. Now I just wait and see who approaches me. I thank you all for being such amazing individuals. I'm glad I made friends and I can't wait to join in on the vital fun now. Thanks for all the support.

P.S. I look like my dad. Haha

For serious booking inquiries email me at:
Chloejacks93@yahoo.com
Sorry we will miss you in Vegas, wish you would have won. On a lighter note, not buying the look like my dad. . . . I'll give you the eyes, but that is about it. (thank goodness ...) lol. And on a more serious note, just wanted to thak you for coming to the vital forums and representing yourself so well. You classed up the joint, but, give us a few days and we will get it back to normal. Wink Regardless of the outcome, you and your dad should both be proud. Have you thought of a communications major? I see something in that field as having great potential for you. Don't be a stranger ....

dkg

Post a reply to: Vote for Chloe' Jacks for Miss Monster Energy Cup 2013

The Latest