Vote Ron Lechien for Motorcycle Hall of Fame

Brett Smith
Fantasy
3928th
7/1/2019 11:36am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2019 4:41pm
I wanted to join the bandwagon that Steve Matthes got rolling a couple of years ago when he started a campaign to get Ron Lechien into the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame. I have a soft spot for museums/history, etc. so this stuff is dear to me.

So I wrote an article for We Went Fast to separate what people remember him as (a party animal) and remind everyone what an amazing talent he had and the good that he did do with it.

Read it, share it, spread it. The voting process for the hall of fame begins this month and it is open to all AMA Lifetime Members. If you're a lifetime member or know a lifetime member, be sure to vote or remind someone to vote.

If you're not sure how to find your ballot, send a message to - halloffame@motorcyclemuseum.org to make sure contact info is updated.

Big thanks to Todd Huffman for getting me Lechien childhood photos in the 11th hour! And also to David Dewhurst for the photos from Ron's professional career. If anything, it's worth it just to see Dewhurst's photos. Guy is a magician.

|
Mr. Afterbar
7/1/2019 3:27pm
Email sent. It’s about time the Dogger gets in there!
shue415
7/1/2019 4:41pm
Yes,,I have voted for him the last 2 years,,the dogger needs in the hall of fame

Post a reply to: Vote Ron Lechien for Motorcycle Hall of Fame

The Latest