Von Zipper Goggles?

redrider_714
Fantasy
2268th
Are they still making MX goggles? They haven’t had any new options on their website for a while. You really don’t see any pros running them either. I’ve been using them the last few years and am in need of a new pair and was curious if they are still making them. I don’t want to buy a new pair and not be able to find tear-offs or replacement lens when I need them.
|
ML512
Fantasy
45th
5/14/2018 5:17pm
Are they still making MX goggles? They haven’t had any new options on their website for a while. You really don’t see any pros running them...
Are they still making MX goggles? They haven’t had any new options on their website for a while. You really don’t see any pros running them either. I’ve been using them the last few years and am in need of a new pair and was curious if they are still making them. I don’t want to buy a new pair and not be able to find tear-offs or replacement lens when I need them.
I believe they're phasing out their MX line.
Dtat720
5/14/2018 5:48pm
My buddy Pat got the shaft over there.... like a decision was made overnight and nobody was clued in. Pinkslip heaven one morning. Adios mx bros...

Post a reply to: Von Zipper Goggles?

The Latest