Vital news

Panic_Rev
Edited Date/Time 7/14/2018 6:50am
I tried searching and couldn’t find the thread. What was the news that was suppose to be announced a few days ago?
|
plowboy
7/13/2018 4:00pm
Panic_Rev wrote:
I tried searching and couldn’t find the thread. What was the news that was suppose to be announced a few days ago?
You missed it man. Gibby bought us all ice cream.Silly
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
7/13/2018 4:13pm
All Vital swag now offered at 4 day delivery for next day pricing
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
7/13/2018 4:30pm
Panic_Rev wrote:
We could post questions for GuyB to pick and ask at the press conferences for the 250 and 450 riders.

I think only one made the cut.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/13/2018 5:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/13/2018 5:07pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
We could post questions for GuyB to pick and ask at the press conferences for the 250 and 450 riders. I think only one made the...
We could post questions for GuyB to pick and ask at the press conferences for the 250 and 450 riders.

Correct.

Somehow, "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" didn't make the cut.

With luck, we'll have some more serious questions directed at the people who actually make it to the podium...and not people who crashed out, or DNF'd.

Remember, some questions are good in a post-race setting. Some aren't. Try to keep in relation to the action that happened on the track that day.

We may have folks provide their real names, as well. Sometimes it's a little hard to take screen names (especially SOME screen names) seriously. Wink

The Shop

plowboy
7/13/2018 5:13pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
We could post questions for GuyB to pick and ask at the press conferences for the 250 and 450 riders. I think only one made the...

GuyB wrote:
Correct. Somehow, "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" didn't make the cut. With luck, we'll have some more serious...
Correct.

Somehow, "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" didn't make the cut.

With luck, we'll have some more serious questions directed at the people who actually make it to the podium...and not people who crashed out, or DNF'd.

Remember, some questions are good in a post-race setting. Some aren't. Try to keep in relation to the action that happened on the track that day.

We may have folks provide their real names, as well. Sometimes it's a little hard to take screen names (especially SOME screen names) seriously. Wink
Lol...I might as well have asked what's their favorite flavor of gum...no relevance to a post race interview whatsoever. Your job is safe Boss.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/13/2018 5:20pm
plowboy wrote:
Lol...I might as well have asked what's their favorite flavor of gum...no relevance to a post race interview whatsoever. Your job is safe Boss.
That’s the thing. If we can help boost the level of the questions that get presented to the riders in the post-race press conferences, the promoters (and I’d guess the riders) are open to it.

I don’t see everything that happens out there on the track. If there’s some undiscovered talent out there, I think it’d be cool for them to get a chance to participate.
plowboy
7/13/2018 5:55pm
plowboy wrote:
GuyB wrote:
That’s the thing. If we can help boost the level of the questions that get presented to the riders in the post-race press conferences, the promoters...
That’s the thing. If we can help boost the level of the questions that get presented to the riders in the post-race press conferences, the promoters (and I’d guess the riders) are open to it.

I don’t see everything that happens out there on the track. If there’s some undiscovered talent out there, I think it’d be cool for them to get a chance to participate.
I can ride a unicycle, have a titanic vocabulary of profanity, and can drink single malt nearly as good as a Scotsman...really useful talents at a party but I fear of no use in this situation.Sad
Drtbykr
7/13/2018 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 7/13/2018 6:29pm
Tom Hamill
Fredericton NB Canada

AP. With your off-road prowess, some tracks must be much more to your liking. I think by your results outside, I am correct. How long until you will arrive at any track, any weather and think, “I’m the man to beat”, and back it up to kind of a top podium man is here level? I think you are the “the next big thing” and will make the quantum leap from the 250 to 450. I know it’s been said to many before you who never, but you have some assets dude.
Get that top five money.

“Either first or you’re last”.
Loved the bellyflop, glad you didn’t get electrocuted.

jeffro503
7/13/2018 6:10pm
Obviously my question never got asked. I just wanted Steve to please ask all the Lucas oil girls to please stop blowing my phone up at all hours of the night. Can't keep up the pace with like 9 of them.....sheesh!
TXDirt
7/13/2018 6:12pm
All Vital swag now offered at 4 day delivery for next day pricing
FTW!!!
plowboy
7/13/2018 6:22pm
Drtbykr wrote:
Tom Hamill Fredericton NB Canada AP. With your off-road prowess, some tracks must be much more to your liking. I think by your results outside, I...
Tom Hamill
Fredericton NB Canada

AP. With your off-road prowess, some tracks must be much more to your liking. I think by your results outside, I am correct. How long until you will arrive at any track, any weather and think, “I’m the man to beat”, and back it up to kind of a top podium man is here level? I think you are the “the next big thing” and will make the quantum leap from the 250 to 450. I know it’s been said to many before you who never, but you have some assets dude.
Get that top five money.

Lol...nice try. Fanboy/favoritism is right out of bounds but A for enthusiasmWink Turns out asking appropriate questions is TOUGH. Who knew?
Drtbykr
7/13/2018 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 7/13/2018 6:36pm
Drtbykr wrote:
Tom Hamill Fredericton NB Canada AP. With your off-road prowess, some tracks must be much more to your liking. I think by your results outside, I...
Tom Hamill
Fredericton NB Canada

Get that top five money.

plowboy wrote:
Lol...nice try. Fanboy/favoritism is right out of bounds but A for enthusiasmWink Turns out asking appropriate questions is TOUGH. Who knew?
I’m on the troll train, love oranges. But if you could bet on MX, I would bet on AP.
Like “Too Tall” but not too tall.

Wanna know if he feels the same way, I know what RC and The King would say immediately.

Having press conferences with the wrong people, that’s why I like The Matthes stuff.
To guy that came in 25,”how scared were you on LL, how puckered”?

Those are the interesting people.
plowboy
7/13/2018 6:47pm
Drtbykr wrote:
I’m on the troll train, love oranges. But if you could bet on MX, I would bet on AP. Like “Too Tall” but not too tall...
I’m on the troll train, love oranges. But if you could bet on MX, I would bet on AP.
Like “Too Tall” but not too tall.

Wanna know if he feels the same way, I know what RC and The King would say immediately.

Having press conferences with the wrong people, that’s why I like The Matthes stuff.
To guy that came in 25,”how scared were you on LL, how puckered”?

Those are the interesting people.
Lol...yep. I threw some good stuff out there but they were suitable for a QnA but not post race interviews. Like Steve said...it has to be relevant to the day/race and those that actually make the podium. Not so easy when there are parameters to maintain.
mikec265
7/13/2018 8:37pm
Panic_Rev wrote:
plowboy wrote:
https://youtu.be/Y484uR9xXUA

I didn't get ice cream.
plowboy
7/13/2018 8:42pm
Panic_Rev wrote:
plowboy wrote:
mikec265 wrote:
https://youtu.be/Y484uR9xXUA

I didn't get ice cream.
You didn't? You know what that means...Gibby doesn't like you. It was delicious.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/13/2018 9:53pm
Whoa, whoa, whoa... there will be specific threads for this next weekend. ?
jasonv43
7/13/2018 10:14pm
So the most amazing thing just happened. I went to google and typed in Vital news thinking what could pop up that would be entertaining to post in this thread. Well this popped up.

https://www.vitalground.org/vital-news/

So I click on the link and this is what I see just in case you are too scared to click on it.

FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
7/14/2018 6:50am
Where can I watch the press conferences? I have only seen one this season.

Post a reply to: Vital news

The Latest