Vital is kind of, sort of, lame

ns503
7/21/2017 4:58pm
gotclipped wrote:
Lets start with some positives: GuyB is a bro, and pitbits is awesome, award winning quality, Scottie kicks ass Jeffro meltdowns are pretty cool too Now...
Lets start with some positives:
GuyB is a bro, and pitbits is awesome, award winning quality,
Scottie kicks ass
Jeffro meltdowns are pretty cool too

Now on to the negatives:
ML is the absolute worse. For many reasons
The inconsistency of clipping members and threads is mind bottling (falls back to ML's maturity and quickness of getting butt hurt)
Teamgreen, I am surprised he can still breathe with all the gargling of balls of pro riders he does
The rider bashing is out of hand
The fan boys are out of hand (the DavidTLD guy is one of the biggest douche's on here)
Major team sponsors have vital in their pocket and it shows with content disappearance and clipping done by the mods
The fetish members have for riders wives is on the level of sickening
Members that do the majority of the posting around here don't even ride dirt bikes
Members that bitch and moan about new dirt bikes, weight blah blah blah haven't bought a new bike in like 20 years.
The Stewart hate is freaking nuts, The guy revolutionized the sport.
The complaining of "will it be on tv", "wheres the video, this sport is a joke". HEY, maybe some of these half time races are meant to be enjoyed at the races. You want to see the 2 stroke halftime race, get off vital and go the races. this sport is awesome in person.

PEACE, I'm outta here

TeamGreen wrote:
Soooo... "Teamgreen, I am surprised he can still breathe with all the gargling of balls of pro riders he does" "The rider bashing is out of...
Soooo...

"Teamgreen, I am surprised he can still breathe with all the gargling of balls of pro riders he does"
"The rider bashing is out of hand"

Well, which is it?

We all know I'll Throw some quips and one-liners at some ass that says STUPID SHIT about riders...especially when it's the typical Kardashianesque Web-Monkey...or...when they're like this lil' puss that hides behind so many damn screen-names...

But, best...yet...Princess Drama aka "I'm outta here" goes on to say...and this is priceless,..

"THE RIDER BASHING IS GETTING OUT OF HAND"
(like this morning's self-loathing Belgian-German that went on a rant implying various kookie points about Kenny's mindset and heritage: Classic).

So, which is it?

Look, I get the point that a few folks can't stand the simple fact that some of us are stoked about Moto and are proud of what some of these riders have accomplished. So be it. This is the Internet and I'm quite sure that whinny-assed little web haters ain't gonna change; and, that doesn't matter anyways. Why? 'Cause, they don't affect my Stoke. They actually give me and a few others a good laugh.

Any-hoooo...

Greetings from Truro, Nova Scotia, where we're having an event this weekend: The Rockstar Canadian Motocross Nationals. And, yes, I stoked about it.
Hey - You're in my back yard. See me waving? Smile

I really wanted to get to PV again this year but I have to spend all day Sunday with a smoker full of ribs. And a lot of tomorrow getting ready for it. Summer weekends are a hard deal around here...
plowboy
7/21/2017 5:40pm
I appreciate the clean-up around this joint. It used to be like Dodge City before the marshal came to town. An amusing distraction unless you got caught in the crosshairs of one of the board bullies. I'm no prude and have a fairly thick hide but I know the difference between a jackass and an artful snide or tactful argumentative. There are some extremely quick and "elbow in the ribs" folks on here....that's what keeps me hooked on this place.
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
7/21/2017 5:42pm
gotclipped wrote:
I think I told a guy to not be a doubter in the Roczen thread
ML512 wrote:
I didnt clip anyone from the Roczen's thread and other than my suspension stalker, I haven't clipped anyone in weeks. So I'm going to take a...
I didnt clip anyone from the Roczen's thread and other than my suspension stalker, I haven't clipped anyone in weeks. So I'm going to take a guess that you've got me pegged for something I didn't do.
Squitlege wrote:
Bro he only wanted to know your shaft diameter and stroke length.... Woohoo
It's not big around, but it sure is short..
mxer613
7/21/2017 5:50pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Wow. I made the list. Pretty pumped , but not super pumped. Smile
And to think I saw you in flesh and blood last weekend and even crash in front of me, lol ......Yes!!!

The Shop

plowboy
7/21/2017 5:51pm
Brad460 wrote:
It's not big around, but it sure is short..
Guy at work called his co-worker "needle dick". He said, "yep, but your wife says I've got a sewing machine ass".
jeffro503
7/21/2017 6:10pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Wow. I made the list. Pretty pumped , but not super pumped. Smile
mxer613 wrote:
And to think I saw you in flesh and blood last weekend and even crash in front of me, lol ......Yes!!!
Haha....yes I did! That corner was slick as hell. Were not suppose to be moving forward with the rear fender leading the way. It doesn't steer right.
Hut
7/21/2017 6:32pm
526 wrote:
It's "Mind Boggling" isn't it? not Bottling?

Don't be a moran
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
7/21/2017 6:32pm

Leeann will get anyplace back on the right track
jeffro503
7/21/2017 6:42pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Btw...I do agree with some of those points.
davistld01 wrote:
Should my feelings be hurt?
Just saw this Davis. No bad from me on this. I didn't see him mention you unless he was talking about the Davidtld guy....which I didn't know who he was talking about. I dig you....you know that!
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
7/21/2017 6:53pm
526 wrote:
It's "Mind Boggling" isn't it? not Bottling?

Hut wrote:
Don't be a moran
I contemplated that one!
JM485
7/21/2017 7:39pm
JM485 wrote:
And pizza. . .
TeamGreen wrote:
Maybe take a nap...
peelout wrote:
doesn't matter
This may be the greatest string of replies in Vital history. Well played gentlemen, well played indeed. . .
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
7/21/2017 7:57pm
gotclipped wrote:
Lets start with some positives: GuyB is a bro, and pitbits is awesome, award winning quality, Scottie kicks ass Jeffro meltdowns are pretty cool too Now...
Lets start with some positives:
GuyB is a bro, and pitbits is awesome, award winning quality,
Scottie kicks ass
Jeffro meltdowns are pretty cool too

Now on to the negatives:
ML is the absolute worse. For many reasons
The inconsistency of clipping members and threads is mind bottling (falls back to ML's maturity and quickness of getting butt hurt)
Teamgreen, I am surprised he can still breathe with all the gargling of balls of pro riders he does
The rider bashing is out of hand
The fan boys are out of hand (the DavidTLD guy is one of the biggest douche's on here)
Major team sponsors have vital in their pocket and it shows with content disappearance and clipping done by the mods
The fetish members have for riders wives is on the level of sickening
Members that do the majority of the posting around here don't even ride dirt bikes
Members that bitch and moan about new dirt bikes, weight blah blah blah haven't bought a new bike in like 20 years.
The Stewart hate is freaking nuts, The guy revolutionized the sport.
The complaining of "will it be on tv", "wheres the video, this sport is a joke". HEY, maybe some of these half time races are meant to be enjoyed at the races. You want to see the 2 stroke halftime race, get off vital and go the races. this sport is awesome in person.

PEACE, I'm outta here

LaughingLaughingLaughing "gotclipped" Like in got yer nuts clipped ? Holy drama queen batman take a Mydol and a deep breath, who takes any of this shit that serious ? The term get a life comes to mind. The thread is rolling though, maybe he should get an award for a good cast ?

KMC440
7/21/2017 7:58pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 8:00pm
using names and numbers for avi's is so played out

bagging on anyone you don't know personally is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen

punctuation and grammar are DOA here in

I hate turtles

taco salad is not sitting well tonight ... all I'm doing is sitting
Moto_Geek
Fantasy
1666th
7/21/2017 8:19pm
My wife really likes the girls in this one..

oilman400
Fantasy
1914th
7/22/2017 5:51am
Now this thread is getting my attention Cool

Post a reply to: Vital is kind of, sort of, lame

The Latest