Vital is all for Gun Totin Criminals

Frank
Edited Date/Time 4/1/2019 12:07am
Why the hell did the mods move the thread to the dungeon? A massive black eye to the sport and huge point of discussion can't be talked about? Time for a new entity to come in and replace non VitalMX.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Gun-Totin-Criminals,1357…
|
ATKpilot99
3/31/2019 2:48pm
Was this in reference to the makeup to mud segment? Sorry I DVR the races and always fast forward over that part .
Frank
3/31/2019 2:53pm
Yes the grotesquely obese woman teaching inner city kids "engineering". Lmao it was beyond wrong on every level.
Meister
3/31/2019 3:01pm
Just go to the dumgeon where you can kinda speak your mind. This one's next. Itchy trigger clicker fingers around here these days.

The Shop

3/31/2019 3:37pm
But don't you think it sandwiches in nicely with such gems as "Partition to Stop People Saying Webb Wagon" and "Jew Hill"? Wink
eGGz
3/31/2019 4:23pm
Frank wrote:
Why the hell did the mods move the thread to the dungeon? A massive black eye to the sport and huge point of discussion can't be...
Why the hell did the mods move the thread to the dungeon? A massive black eye to the sport and huge point of discussion can't be talked about? Time for a new entity to come in and replace non VitalMX.

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Gun-Totin-Criminals,1357…
Because VitalMX has not been vaccinated for P.C.D. (Political Correctness Disease)
PJ205
3/31/2019 4:35pm
Welp, it's been real, Vital. Signing off.
olds cool
3/31/2019 4:45pm
If the “industry insiders” that are guiding the path of the moto industry think that that segment was “good for the sport”, then that tells you all you need to know about the future of the sport...SadWhistling
Texas Built
3/31/2019 4:49pm
olds cool wrote:
If the “industry insiders” that are guiding the path of the moto industry think that that segment was “good for the sport”, then that tells you...
If the “industry insiders” that are guiding the path of the moto industry think that that segment was “good for the sport”, then that tells you all you need to know about the future of the sport...SadWhistling
Sitting in a 2/3rd empty stadium at the Houston Supercross last night was a bigger sign.
bf884
3/31/2019 5:23pm
If the broadcast goes down the PC road that will be the end of my viewership. Not that one person would make that much different but I’m sure more will follow suit.
akillerwombat
3/31/2019 5:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/31/2019 5:27pm
These threads make our sport look worse than the segment ever did.

I swear nothing causes me to roll my eyes harder than the amount of pissing and moaning that goes on around this place. Shitty track designs. Questionable take outs. Every fucking M2M segment. Size of the whoops. Blah blah fucking blah.

There needs to be a new section to the site called, "I just wanna bitch about..." right below non-moto.
zehn
3/31/2019 5:25pm
60 seconds out of a 3 hour broadcast and suddenly the PC police are here in force Grinning

Some of you guys the biggest whiners and drama queens this side of BuzzFeed
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
3/31/2019 5:25pm
olds cool wrote:
If the “industry insiders” that are guiding the path of the moto industry think that that segment was “good for the sport”, then that tells you...
Sitting in a 2/3rd empty stadium at the Houston Supercross last night was a bigger sign.
2/3 empty ? Blink
navalseabee
3/31/2019 5:30pm
These threads make our sport look worse than the segment ever did. I swear nothing causes me to roll my eyes harder than the amount of...

I swear nothing causes me to roll my eyes harder than the amount of pissing and moaning that goes on around this place. Shitty track designs. Questionable take outs. Every fucking M2M segment. Size of the whoops. Blah blah fucking blah.

There needs to be a new section to the site called, "I just wanna bitch about..." right below non-moto.
Then leave?
akillerwombat
3/31/2019 5:36pm
These threads make our sport look worse than the segment ever did. I swear nothing causes me to roll my eyes harder than the amount of...

Then leave?
Or maybe the people at the kids table should grow up a bit and realize having food fights at 14 isn't cute anymore and is fucking up thanksgiving for the whole family?

I suppose that would take ownership though – something not too common anymore.
JohnnyD13
3/31/2019 5:38pm
I’m with you wombat. It’s constant on here. I do wish I could somehow put a block on my vital account to where I couldn’t even read about those topics. Cause they sneak in everywhere on here. But it also is weird cause I don’t want to bitch about people that constantly bitch about everything. I guess I’ll combat the bitching by saying positive things about those topics.
akillerwombat
3/31/2019 5:46pm
JohnnyD13 wrote:
I’m with you wombat. It’s constant on here. I do wish I could somehow put a block on my vital account to where I couldn’t even...
I’m with you wombat. It’s constant on here. I do wish I could somehow put a block on my vital account to where I couldn’t even read about those topics. Cause they sneak in everywhere on here. But it also is weird cause I don’t want to bitch about people that constantly bitch about everything. I guess I’ll combat the bitching by saying positive things about those topics.
I mean, just look at the moto section, every other thread is another fucking complaint about something. Complain about the announcing, complaint about the broadcast, complaint about a rider, complaint about the track, complaint about the racing, complain complain complain.

I get it, it's a forum, and we supposed to take the piss out of each other (and the sport), but with our sport being so fucking niche – and places / opportunities to ride getting smaller and smaller – we all need each other more than ever and the way half the people act on here I wouldn't be caught dead around them let alone defend them.

"Oh you like riding? You should come join our forum where you can read endlessly about people being shitty to each other while shitting ON EVERYTHING! Sounds epic, right?!"
bf884
3/31/2019 6:13pm

Well to be honest, that segment had nothing to do with the sport.
Sir
4/1/2019 12:07am

You're more than welcome to start your own threads proclaiming how wonderful our sport is and that nothing is wrong and that no change is needed.

Post a reply to: Vital is all for Gun Totin Criminals

The Latest