Mt Rushmore of Vital

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2018 1:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 7:28 PM

The “who do you miss” thread got me thinking about my all-time favorite member of the forums, TFS.

And I started thinking, which members here make the imaginary MD/Vital Mt Rushmore?

1. Mod... GuyB or OC?

2. Old Guard/Jerk... EID or BobbyM?

3. Notorious/Debater... Big Lenny or TFS?

4. Funny... Yamaboy or Peelout?

Who would you pick and why? Be sure to take everything into account. This isn’t a popularity contest. If it was, Lenny wouldn’t be on my list. But I cannot ignore his impact on this community. So be fair with your picks.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/20/2018 1:23 PM

Who is the guy that used to do all the hilarious photoshops?



|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/20/2018 1:30 PM

Who was the guy that used to to the race reviews?? He didn't post a lot but his reviews were absolutely briiiiant!

|

2/20/2018 1:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 1:43 PM

Jabroni wrote:

Who is the guy that used to do all the hilarious photoshops?



Yamaboy!
https://www.vitalmx.com/community/Yamaboy,131/all

And yeah I'd have to agree and even give Bruhn the top vote out of all MX the forums combined together
(MotoTalk,Vital/Motodrive,Supercross .com,Racetime,Free Lenny).

|

2/20/2018 1:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 1:45 PM

I vote jeffro, mainly because of the best meltdowns (which I 99% agree with) on the threads about grid girls removed laughing

|

2/20/2018 1:58 PM

Jabroni wrote:

Who is the guy that used to do all the hilarious photoshops?



FastEddy wrote:

Yamaboy!
https://www.vitalmx.com/community/Yamaboy,131/all

And yeah I'd have to agree and even give Bruhn the top vote out of all MX the forums combined together
(MotoTalk,Vital/Motodrive,Supercross .com,Racetime,Free Lenny).

Who do I bump off the list to make room for Yamaboy... Lenny or EID gotta go to make room. This is tough.



|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/20/2018 2:04 PM

DDavis

|

2/20/2018 2:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 2:12 PM

Jabroni wrote:

Who do I bump off the list to make room for Yamaboy... Lenny or EID gotta go to make room. This is tough.



Well,Lenny did have a forum named after him. He's more famous. smile

|

2/20/2018 2:17 PM

FastEddy wrote:

Well,Lenny did have a forum named after him. He's more famous. smile

And didnt he even get his own sub-forum here at one time?

I was leaning on keeping EID. He really helped to break in noobs and police the culture that used to exist here. Guys like him and BobbyM were the first line of defense against trojan horses from RonRon.

In my list I wanted a guy from each of these (3) categories...

Best Debater.... thus Teefus
Best Jerk (I mean that in a good way).... someone from the "old guard"
Most Notorious.... Someone like Big Lenny or Wonder Warthog or Grendel

When I think about all my favorite old school guys from this site, EID is at the top of the list.

Then I remember I was missing a category for guys like Peelout and Yamaboy... "Comic Relief"

But you have made a good point about Lenny.

Im very torn on my choice.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang

2/20/2018 2:19 PM

FastEddy wrote:

Yamaboy!
https://www.vitalmx.com/community/Yamaboy,131/all

And yeah I'd have to agree and even give Bruhn the top vote out of all MX the forums combined together
(MotoTalk,Vital/Motodrive,Supercross .com,Racetime,Free Lenny).

I remember Yamaboy had a website with all the pics on it, wonder if that's still up...

|

2/20/2018 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 2:32 PM

Jabroni wrote:

Who do I bump off the list to make room for Yamaboy... Lenny or EID gotta go to make room. This is tough.



FastEddy wrote:

Well,Lenny did have a forum named after him. He's more famous. smile

Jabroni wrote:

And didnt he even get his own sub-forum here at one time?

I was leaning on keeping EID. He really helped to break in noobs and police the culture that used to exist here. Guys like him and BobbyM were the first line of defense against trojan horses from RonRon.

In my list I wanted a guy from each of these (3) categories...

Best Debater.... thus Teefus
Best Jerk (I mean that in a good way).... someone from the "old guard"
Most Notorious.... Someone like Big Lenny or Wonder Warthog or Grendel

When I think about all my favorite old school guys from this site, EID is at the top of the list.

Then I remember I was missing a category for guys like Peelout and Yamaboy... "Comic Relief"

But you have made a good point about Lenny.

Im very torn on my choice.

I dont remember Lenny having a sub-forum on here.But the Free Lenny site was a forum that Void owned.

Bruhn however had his own temporary sub-forum on here(Bruhn's Closet) and then got hired by NASA.Then also went to Supercross .com and then started racetime if my memory is right. smile

|

2/20/2018 2:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 2:24 PM

woody woodpecker wrote:

I remember Yamaboy had a website with all the pics on it, wonder if that's still up...

It used to be yamaboy.com - the domain still works. But I dont remember the url to his galleries or even if they are still up.

|

2/20/2018 2:25 PM

FastEddy wrote:

It used to be yamaboy.com - the domain still works. But I dont remember the url to his galleries or even if they are still up.

Got it.

http://www.yamaboy.com/gallery/

|

2/20/2018 2:25 PM

|

2/20/2018 2:45 PM

Bobbym
Couch
Bauer
Engineicedave
Flmxguy
XXmikeXX
Alphado
Seemefirst

|

2/20/2018 2:50 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Bobbym
Couch
Bauer
Engineicedave
Flmxguy
XXmikeXX
Alphado
Seemefirst

Remind me who Couch was again.

|

2/20/2018 4:24 PM

I laugh at damn near everything peelout and hillbilly post

|

2/20/2018 4:33 PM

Peelout gets my vote

|

Indecision is a choice

2/20/2018 4:33 PM

Ringer!

|

2/20/2018 5:02 PM

HammerTime
?⏱

|

2/20/2018 5:11 PM

Mr. Ted wrote:

Peelout gets my vote

X2

|

2/20/2018 5:16 PM

Mr. Ted wrote:

Peelout gets my vote

ditto

|

2/20/2018 5:26 PM

Ezza
Tyler

|

2/20/2018 5:32 PM

What ever happened to Big Lenny? I first saw his posts over at supercross.com when there was a forum there and I was not a member here. They shut down the forum so I came here and it seemed as chaotic with him here as it was there.

|

2/20/2018 5:32 PM

PremixJunky

|

2/20/2018 5:39 PM

Hmmm...

Peely
OC
Ezza
Yamaboy

For some reason I consider GuyB the one sculpting this...since he created this madness and all. tongue wink

|

2/20/2018 5:59 PM

Jabroni wrote:

Who is the guy that used to do all the hilarious photoshops?



I am in that one. Holding a jar of my gift shine. Pic was from LLs at eidaves chicken dinner. Lol.

|

2/20/2018 6:34 PM

Baby arm is present and accounted for.

|

2/20/2018 6:49 PM

Peelout.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/20/2018 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/20/2018 7:27 PM

ML512 wrote:

Hmmm...

Peely
OC
Ezza
Yamaboy

For some reason I consider GuyB the one sculpting this...since he created this madness and all. tongue wink

I put OC in the same category as GuyB. And I could only pick one. But yeah, if no GuyB, OC definitely gets the spot.

Peelout has been given serious love in this thread. Deservedly so. Some of his posts have caused me to cry laughing.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.


Usage: Slang