Vital MX Poll: Who will win the Monster Energy Cup?

GD2
Fantasy
1081st
Edited Date/Time 10/15/2016 6:14pm
Pick your rider. Note that I based this list off of the pre-entry list.

Updates:
Webb is out.
Canard is out.
JGR is out.

{poll:92}
|
Rowlands
10/13/2016 6:06am
I went with the Dunge he is just so damn consistent. I believe he has been on the bike a reasonable amount of time since his injury. I would like Kenny to win but just can't see it happening
Movistar
10/13/2016 9:21am Edited Date/Time 10/13/2016 9:22am
Justin Barcia could be the dark horse on the Suzuki??

The Shop

IWreckALot
10/13/2016 12:17pm
Rowlands wrote:
I went with the Dunge he is just so damn consistent. I believe he has been on the bike a reasonable amount of time since his...
I went with the Dunge he is just so damn consistent. I believe he has been on the bike a reasonable amount of time since his injury. I would like Kenny to win but just can't see it happening
The MEC doesn't really fit Dungey's style. All out one race. . . But if he's really about to retire, I could see him looking to really leave a dominant mark on the sport and surprising us with the race.
Rowlands
10/13/2016 2:04pm
Rowlands wrote:
I went with the Dunge he is just so damn consistent. I believe he has been on the bike a reasonable amount of time since his...
IWreckALot wrote:
The MEC doesn't really fit Dungey's style. All out one race. . . But if he's really about to retire, I could see him looking to...
The MEC doesn't really fit Dungey's style. All out one race. . . But if he's really about to retire, I could see him looking to really leave a dominant mark on the sport and surprising us with the race.
Pretty sure there is 3 main events or am I missing something. I still think he's got it in the bag
10/13/2016 4:00pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2016 4:01pm
Rowlands wrote:
Pretty sure there is 3 main events or am I missing something. I still think he's got it in the bag
There's been 3 main events every year and he's never even won a race at this event.. whats your point?
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
10/13/2016 6:34pm
Rowlands wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
The MEC doesn't really fit Dungey's style. All out one race. . . But if he's really about to retire, I could see him looking to...
Rowlands wrote:
I think he means MEC=one race (one off race that stands alone from a series).
Rowlands
10/14/2016 1:08am
There's been 3 main events every year and he's never even won a race at this event.. whats your point?
My point being he won more than his fair share of Main events in the Supercross series last season so I'm pretty sure he is more than capable to win the MEC.

Kzizok if that's the case I don't even know why anyone would think Ryan Dungey doesn't have a good chance of winning.

I'm not trying to cause an argument I'm
just stating my opinion and answering to the poll. If you don't think Ryan Dungey has a good chance of winning Saturday night then vote for somebody else and keep your opinion about other peoples votes to yourself Blink

CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
10/14/2016 10:26am
Dungey for the overall. This of course with split results from the other mains.
10/14/2016 12:13pm
I love this mentality that X rider can't win because of not enough time on a new bike... ive personally watched a friend of mine who at one time was one of the highest paid 250 riders 4-5 years ago jump on a random bike in flip flops gym shorts and a sumbraro and absolutely shred the living piss out of it. Stock suspension, stock motor. These guys are talented and in shape. These teams are educated and knowledgeable. New bikes are not an issue, only an excuse.
Katoomey
10/14/2016 12:28pm
IWreckALot wrote:
"surprising us"

speak for yourself...I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Dungey won.
TheCRKid
10/14/2016 4:51pm
Rowlands wrote:
Agreed on consistency
Would prefer to see Dungy win
Doubt he will take the Million
To me he only has to beat 2 guys
Roczen and Tomac

Post a reply to: Vital MX Poll: Who will win the Monster Energy Cup?

The Latest