Vital MX Poll: Should Chad Reed Receive a Penalty?

davistld01
4/3/2017 6:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/3/2017 6:28pm
I said the AMA wouldn't penalize Reed...but they proved me wrong. Although $5000 is probably nothing to Reed, nor is four points...hopefully a message has been sent.

Now...let's get back to some good racing!!!!
280driver
4/3/2017 6:41pm
Has Reed commented on what happened.? Sorry if I missed it posted elsewhere.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
4/3/2017 6:45pm
280driver wrote:
Has Reed commented on what happened.? Sorry if I missed it posted elsewhere.
Not yet...that I had seen.
ScooterD
4/3/2017 8:17pm
Big deal $5000 and 4 points....so he is out of what? A top ten on the year?

Now KTM can sign some goon as a fill in for Canard and just block/take out Tomac for the rest of the season.....$5g's per race is worth another championship.

And if it was such a big deal AMA should have black flagged first then fined and points off. AMA needs to decide if the rule book is worth anything or just a guideline to help measure how pissed off everyone is after the fact when the damage is done then throw a softball out to shut everyone up.

I would have loved to have seen Dungey make a run, but Tomac would likely have just notched it up and maintained his lead, but who knows right. Dungey can't win this championship with second place finishes this year. He has sucked at starting a lot and I think Eli is at Kroc's level and has been virtually flawless and not sketchy like Kroc so a crash out is not likely. Man up Dungey make it happen.

The Shop

JFM218
4/4/2017 8:25pm
Race director dropped the ball big time ; Reed clearly shoud have been black flagged as per rules. This serie lost a lot of credibility with this, and Reed totally lost all the respect I had for him...Way to go champ !Angry
koehn
4/19/2017 9:07am
Broke the rules, penalty impossed!! He has a long history off questionable blocking that has taken riders down. Retirement?? There have been other riders dropped and careers ended.

Post a reply to: Vital MX Poll: Should Chad Reed Receive a Penalty?

The Latest