Vital MX Poll: How many Supercross races will Eli Tomac win in 2018?

GD2
Fantasy
815th
Edited Date/Time 1/2/2018 2:26pm
The majority said Ken Roczen will win 3-4 races in his comeback season, but how many will Eli Tomac win in 2018?

{poll:111}
|
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/27/2017 6:18pm
Eli will win a few. Musquin will win more and take the title.
erickx250
12/27/2017 6:35pm
burn1986 wrote:
I agree, except switch the names around.
Bromanyak256
12/27/2017 6:37pm
burn1986 wrote:
Tomac will take the title, moose knuckle will get 2nd, Anderson gets 3rd and Kenny will be a close 3rd-4th in standings
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
12/27/2017 6:42pm
I think Eli will win the most
If he ends up winning the title. Not sure.
He won the most last year as well

The Shop

WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
12/28/2017 1:46am
I would say between 4 and 8 but the most important think is be smooth and consistent, the rest would follow.
Acidreamer
12/28/2017 3:57am
How can you say musquin will beat eli? He got handled last year in every race eli finished. Winning races against C class pros in off season races is zero indication of how he does in sx.
downard254
12/28/2017 4:07am
Acidreamer wrote:
How can you say musquin will beat eli? He got handled last year in every race eli finished. Winning races against C class pros in off...
How can you say musquin will beat eli? He got handled last year in every race eli finished. Winning races against C class pros in off season races is zero indication of how he does in sx.
I think what he’s referring to is that history repeats itself, and no one ever steps up their game. (Sarcasm alert)
Gandorlf
12/28/2017 8:36am
Acidreamer wrote:
How can you say musquin will beat eli? He got handled last year in every race eli finished. Winning races against C class pros in off...
I've been saying this to my buddies but they get all butthurt about it Sorry but it's hard facts. Musquin beat guys he beats every other weekend during the off season. Doesn't mean shit.
Phantom 661
12/28/2017 3:35pm
I voted 5-6 for Tomac and 3-4 for Ken. I guess I'd give Marvin 3-4 as well.... he's gained speed and confidence this past year. Ando? That's the question for me.
drt410
12/29/2017 10:40am Edited Date/Time 12/29/2017 10:53am
Acidreamer wrote:
Gandorlf wrote:
I've been saying this to my buddies but they get all butthurt about it Sorry but it's hard facts. Musquin beat guys he beats every other...
I've been saying this to my buddies but they get all butthurt about it Sorry but it's hard facts. Musquin beat guys he beats every other weekend during the off season. Doesn't mean shit.
I generally agree other than him beating Eli at monster cup and a bunch of other non c class riders in all 3 motos to win the million. That had only happened once before. Eli crashed yes, but Marvin was in front of him when he did. Not that it counts as much but he’s also undefeated in straight rhythm and won that too. Then I guess winning everything else in between not as much but still something. These don’t mean a whooole lot in itself but he’s been winning a lot and don’t forget about the end of the mx season where he ripped off a streak of like 5 straight motos I think it was and came very close to catching Eli. So from the end of mx to monster cup he has been on fire. Even the last Moto of the season he was winning until he crashed and Herlings passed him. That counts for something, whether he’s the next guy or not nobody knows. He’s been flying though since the last quarter of the mx season.
1/1/2018 7:39pm
I think Marv's head is in the right place this year. Tomac is fast but his desire is questionable. Roczen's fight is off the charts but can his body keep up anymore? He's also inconsistent at supercross.

Rick Johnson said Moosecan has recently gone next level. My vote is for RJ
1/2/2018 1:27pm
I think Marv's head is in the right place this year. Tomac is fast but his desire is questionable. Roczen's fight is off the charts but...
I think Marv's head is in the right place this year. Tomac is fast but his desire is questionable. Roczen's fight is off the charts but can his body keep up anymore? He's also inconsistent at supercross.

Rick Johnson said Moosecan has recently gone next level. My vote is for RJ
What makes you question Tomac's desire? This is what he has worked for his whole life. He rode his ass off to come up short last year and then won the outdoors. I have a hard time believing he doesn't have the desire to be #1

Post a reply to: Vital MX Poll: How many Supercross races will Eli Tomac win in 2018?

The Latest