Vital MX Forum QNA: Colton Haaker

10/15/2016 7:16am
Mr. Ted wrote:
Colton, great video. What advice for younger riders? My son is 14 riding a supermini and has raced primarily moto, although he grew up riding desert...
Colton, great video. What advice for younger riders? My son is 14 riding a supermini and has raced primarily moto, although he grew up riding desert. He's recently started racing off road here locally in AZ and really seems to enjoy it. If he decides to go off road/Enduro, what advice do you have for getting into Enduro Cross as well? I did build a small matrix in our pasture. Any other obstacles you recommend?
Get him a trials bike! It was the best thing for my career and skills. Without trials I wouldn't be where I am today. Take him to some local trials events it has a completely different mindset and group of people. It is a lot of fun though and very very challenging!
10/15/2016 7:16am
Sidecar wrote:
Colton.... Having just raced at the Weston Super Mare beach race just wondered if you ever plan on giving it a shot??? It's a good chance...
Colton.... Having just raced at the Weston Super Mare beach race just wondered if you ever plan on giving it a shot??? It's a good chance for MX and enduro guys to face off and was won this year by a 19 year old mx2 racer Todd Kellet but Johnny Walker finished 6th after running 2nd for a while and has been raced by the likes of David Knight, Travis Pastrana, Robbie Maddison and Mike Brown in the past, would be awesome to see you try it...
Right on yeah I will have to do that some day and check it of the list!
10/15/2016 7:17am
Pat_Boyd wrote:
Hi, Colton.That video was way badfass.What is easier to do 360 's on ,?Two or Four stroke ? next one with 300 2 stroke please.
Hi, Colton.That video was way badfass.What is easier to do 360 's on ,?Two or Four stroke ? next one with 300 2 stroke please.
Ive never tried it on a two stroke but I should be able to give it a try. Yeah the next video I might do on a two stroke. We will have to see!
Pat_Boyd
10/15/2016 7:35am
Cool, see you in Ontario Endurocross,good luck.

The Shop

Thelen20
10/15/2016 10:46am Edited Date/Time 10/15/2016 10:46am
I really appreciate that! You know I have never done a 360 on anything but my dirtbike. Not a trials bike, a mountain bike, a BMX...
I really appreciate that! You know I have never done a 360 on anything but my dirtbike. Not a trials bike, a mountain bike, a BMX, scooter, hardly even just on my feet but something about it on my dirtbike just came naturally... I cant really explain it any better! Thank you for sharing the video I am stoked on the overwhelming positive responses I have gotten from it!
That video was absolutely ridiculous and has made me a much bigger fan that I was! I really started following endurocross because of Mike Brown but now I follow because it is a great form of racing with extremely talented competitors! My 5 year old always asks to watch the motocross with the logs and rocks, haha!

Thanks for coming on here, it has been a good read! Keep up the good work!
10/16/2016 7:53am
What is the biggest tip you can give to a slower rider to be faster/more comfortable?
tobz
10/17/2016 1:48am
Bloody loved Heater.

What was the reasoning behind a 3 speed for your Honda? Is it something relateable to trials bikes?

Keep at it mate, I'll be keeping an eye on your results for sure, while being eager to see the next video!

Post a reply to: Vital MX Forum QNA: Colton Haaker

The Latest