Vip exp road2recovery

917rider
We had a great time yesterday, but what stood out the most was when we to pick up our package the women working behind the counter was on the phone and I quickly realized she was talking to one of the parents of the rider that past last week , she was really chocked up and could tell she really cared about our sport,the whole crew as well ,they went out of there way to make sure we had a great time even with crappy ga dome security, these are first class people that really care about the dark side of our sport, I will deff be doing this again and supporting all that they do for injured riders and our sport!!!!!!
|
Rockstar
2/26/2017 9:37am
I am doing this experience next Saturday in Toronto. It is a bit different with pits being closed, there is no rig tour or lunch involved. Any tips? I hear you need to get to the press box early to secure a seat.
917rider
2/26/2017 9:39am
They had our seats taped and reserved
917rider
2/26/2017 9:43am
You will have a blast tho very nice and helpful people
917rider
2/26/2017 9:47am
We got to spend some time with dungeyz personal driver , there pretty close and let's just say if you want a chance to see dungey ride live or meet him the Years running out !!!!

The Shop

indymxr
2/26/2017 12:41pm
917rider wrote:
We had a great time yesterday, but what stood out the most was when we to pick up our package the women working behind the counter...
We had a great time yesterday, but what stood out the most was when we to pick up our package the women working behind the counter was on the phone and I quickly realized she was talking to one of the parents of the rider that past last week , she was really chocked up and could tell she really cared about our sport,the whole crew as well ,they went out of there way to make sure we had a great time even with crappy ga dome security, these are first class people that really care about the dark side of our sport, I will deff be doing this again and supporting all that they do for injured riders and our sport!!!!!!
It was awesome meeting you all. Sorry they changed up the VIP access but I'm glad the day was good. Thanks for the kind words to Lori, she is awesome at working with the families when we have riders that are injured,,, or worse...

Chuck
917rider
2/26/2017 2:00pm
Chuck we found the right door that super sercurity lady wasn't at and never had another problem

Post a reply to: Vip exp road2recovery

The Latest