Vintage/Retro Kits. Which one's next?

Jim in VA
10/5/2019 7:48pm
SLOWTIME wrote:
Also, Honda of Troy.. any years! (:
I’ve got at least one shroud decal the guys at Honda of Troy gave me in 94 when I visited their shop. I might look into getting it/them duplicated. If I can help, let me know
SLOWTIME
10/5/2019 9:12pm
SLOWTIME wrote:
Also, Honda of Troy.. any years! (:
Jim in VA wrote:
I’ve got at least one shroud decal the guys at Honda of Troy gave me in 94 when I visited their shop. I might look into...
I’ve got at least one shroud decal the guys at Honda of Troy gave me in 94 when I visited their shop. I might look into getting it/them duplicated. If I can help, let me know
Post a picture?(:
10/5/2019 9:15pm
I am 110% all in on this and I second your request!! What would be suh-weet is an AFFORDABLE plastic modernization for the 03 - 07...
I am 110% all in on this and I second your request!!

What would be suh-weet is an AFFORDABLE plastic modernization for the 03 - 07 KX125 and KX250's that a few have done on here and other places with the plastics off a 16-18 KX450 or 17-19 KX250f ....something like a complete kit like what TX-Race sells for the CR 2 strokes.

As it sits right now, it is absurd how much it costs to do that plastics conversion/upgrade to these last gen KX 2 strokes, as much or more than the bike is worth.

Hey UFO plastics if you guys could set out to make an all in one complete kit like this I think you would sell quite a few of them as long as you could keep the retail price somewhat realistic to appeal to a much broader customer base making money off volume and not necessarily a ridiculous markup, I bet there are a lot of last gen KX 2 stroke owners that would love to update the look of their bike to something like the pic below. Having said that I do think that even without the plastics conversion, these 03-07 KX 2 strokes are some very good looking bikes but they would look amazing like this:

I'd be down for a restyle kit for my '07 KX250 two stroke
ledger
10/8/2019 1:26am
What do you guy's think of contacting UFO to make a restyle kit for the 03-07 KX's ? Maybe something similar to this style shroud that I performed plastic surgery on. Just an idea...

The Shop

10/8/2019 8:43pm
ledger wrote:
What do you guy's think of contacting UFO to make a restyle kit for the 03-07 KX's ? Maybe something similar to this style shroud that...
What do you guy's think of contacting UFO to make a restyle kit for the 03-07 KX's ? Maybe something similar to this style shroud that I performed plastic surgery on. Just an idea...
Why is there no cap on your fuel tank!? 😱
ledger
10/10/2019 12:20am
ledger wrote:
What do you guy's think of contacting UFO to make a restyle kit for the 03-07 KX's ? Maybe something similar to this style shroud that...
Why is there no cap on your fuel tank!? 😱
I drained the fuel so I could bring it in the house. I am not normal, lol.

Post a reply to: Vintage/Retro Kits. Which one's next?

The Latest