Vince f-ing Friese

Motofinne
2/9/2021 5:41am
brocster wrote:
and he is 100% correct on both points It’s too damn easy to Monday morning quarterback when you are NOT Vince Show me the rule he...
and he is 100% correct on both points

It’s too damn easy to Monday morning quarterback when you are NOT Vince

Show me the rule he violated and how can anyone but Vince know the answer. You saw what you saw but you don’t know what Vince felt but he is telling you how he feels and honestly that’s all we can go with given the rule and all it’s subjectivity

carry on...
Motofinne wrote:
Wrong, wrong, wrong. See the post above. Ridiculous comment by Friese. Just shows that he either doesn't know the rules or is too arrogant/too much of...
Wrong, wrong, wrong. See the post above.

Ridiculous comment by Friese. Just shows that he either doesn't know the rules or is too arrogant/too much of a dick to obey the rules.
RG1 wrote:
I don’t think Friese did anything wrong that we haven’t seen many many other riders do. He didn’t do anything that Wilson didn’t do at Houston...
I don’t think Friese did anything wrong that we haven’t seen many many other riders do. He didn’t do anything that Wilson didn’t do at Houston for example, both guys were just holding their line. Barcia could see Friese, Friese couldn’t see Barcia. If you’re following a rider, they take the race line and you land on the back of them, you have to take some blame there
There is definitely some percentage of blame on Barcia. He should know that it's a massive risk (it shouldn't be though) to pass Friese on the outside there because of obvious reasons.

But Friese just got lapped by the two lead riders. He knows (or has to know) that more are coming. But he decided to stick to the race line that in this case goes from the very inside to the very outside. It's just not good enough from a rider on that level.
DudeImSoRad
Fantasy
2298th
2/9/2021 5:47am
bh84 wrote:
If Vince had done that this thread wouldn’t exist Woohoo
I had the exact same thought.
WFO
2/9/2021 6:17am
RG1 wrote:
I don’t think Friese did anything wrong that we haven’t seen many many other riders do. He didn’t do anything that Wilson didn’t do at Houston...
I don’t think Friese did anything wrong that we haven’t seen many many other riders do. He didn’t do anything that Wilson didn’t do at Houston for example, both guys were just holding their line. Barcia could see Friese, Friese couldn’t see Barcia. If you’re following a rider, they take the race line and you land on the back of them, you have to take some blame there
Wouldn't disagree that he did what many other riders have done. Weather its wrong is another issue. I would think other riders would speak up but doesn't seem like they have. Some say Vince got cross rutted. I think Vince has been cross rutted for quite some time. If this was the 1st or 2nd, 3rd or 4th etc it might be just racing. This guy has a reputation and its been around for years.

The Shop

str8line
2/9/2021 6:31am
tingo wrote:
Barcia on running into Ken: "The [u]racing incident[/u] with Kenny was just that I misjudged the section...I talked to Kenny and he agreed..all good there." They...
Barcia on running into Ken: "The racing incident with Kenny was just that I misjudged the section...I talked to Kenny and he agreed..all good there." They most definitely would not be "all good" had Ken gone down, been hurt (ask Bowers), suffered a mechanical, etc.

Barcia on jumping into Vince: "Everyone knows the rider and it was completely out of my hands unfortunately." Vince is an easy scapegoat, and he definitely should have moved out of the way. But for Barcia to say it was "out of his hands" when he clearly jumped into the back of a slower rider is classic Barcia.

The dude will never change. Fast as hell, but also a spaz and a hypocrite.
Kenny is smart and knows that you can't talk sense to Barcia because nothing will change. He needs to protect his championship by treating Barcia with kid gloves.
davistld01
2/9/2021 6:37am
Myke wrote:
Vince on Pulp right now.
So...what commentary did Vince offer for this event?
Rnewton632
Fantasy
1192nd
2/9/2021 7:20am
A friend of mine has raced bicycles off and on for the last 30 years. He says at some of the bigger races he's competed in, they pull you from the race when you're about to be lapped. I would love to see this rule implemented in supercross. Even the "slowest" 450 main racer would still get 13-15 laps in most races. That's plenty of sponsor exposure, practice, riding with your heroes, etc... and still remove them from being a danger to the riders 99% of the fans are watching. I know lappers have been a part of our sport forever, but why not make it better if possible?
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
2/9/2021 7:23am
Rnewton632 wrote:
A friend of mine has raced bicycles off and on for the last 30 years. He says at some of the bigger races he's competed in...
A friend of mine has raced bicycles off and on for the last 30 years. He says at some of the bigger races he's competed in, they pull you from the race when you're about to be lapped. I would love to see this rule implemented in supercross. Even the "slowest" 450 main racer would still get 13-15 laps in most races. That's plenty of sponsor exposure, practice, riding with your heroes, etc... and still remove them from being a danger to the riders 99% of the fans are watching. I know lappers have been a part of our sport forever, but why not make it better if possible?
Yes in crit racing there is a moped that follows the race and pulls racers that can't stay in touch with the pack. It works great, but I don't think the moped would be able to keep up on a supercross track.
slipdog
2/9/2021 7:37am
Rnewton632 wrote:
A friend of mine has raced bicycles off and on for the last 30 years. He says at some of the bigger races he's competed in...
GrapeApe wrote:
Yes in crit racing there is a moped that follows the race and pulls racers that can't stay in touch with the pack. It works great...
Yes in crit racing there is a moped that follows the race and pulls racers that can't stay in touch with the pack. It works great, but I don't think the moped would be able to keep up on a supercross track.
You've obviously never seen me ride a moped...

Rnewton632
Fantasy
1192nd
2/9/2021 7:39am
Rnewton632 wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
Yes in crit racing there is a moped that follows the race and pulls racers that can't stay in touch with the pack. It works great...
Haha, I’ve seen some pretty crazy moped riders!
brocster
2/9/2021 7:47am Edited Date/Time 2/9/2021 9:24am
Markus422 wrote:
Vince on Pulp tonight saying "I strongly believe I did nothing wrong" and "Barcia jumped into the back of me" lmao
brocster wrote:
and he is 100% correct on both points It’s too damn easy to Monday morning quarterback when you are NOT Vince Show me the rule he...
and he is 100% correct on both points

It’s too damn easy to Monday morning quarterback when you are NOT Vince

Show me the rule he violated and how can anyone but Vince know the answer. You saw what you saw but you don’t know what Vince felt but he is telling you how he feels and honestly that’s all we can go with given the rule and all it’s subjectivity

carry on...
CPR wrote:
“ Show me the rule he violated ...” Here ya go; rules 2 & 3. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/02/08/477680/s1200_2557D4BD_D967_458E_B461_AB1E10262896.jpg[/img]
“ Show me the rule he violated ...”

Here ya go; rules 2 & 3.

“When conditions allow”

This decision ,as it’s written, is solely up to the rider being blue flagged

Please show me where it says exactly when and where and until then it is up to the rider being passed to determine the “condition” for “when”

Huevos
2/9/2021 8:18am
brocster wrote:
“When conditions allow” This decision ,as it’s written, is solely up to the rider being blue flagged Please show me where it says exactly when and...
“When conditions allow”

Please show me where it says exactly when and where and until then it is up to the rider being passed to determine the “condition” for “when”

I think the straight away before the section where this shit occurred was an appropriate place to check up...

Quit being stupid.
SilverSpurs
2/9/2021 9:27am
Markus422 wrote:
Vince on Pulp tonight saying "I strongly believe I did nothing wrong" and "Barcia jumped into the back of me" lmao
Vince is right bro.

Barcia hit Cianciarulo and Roczen, ran off the track then ran into Vince's rear and ruined his and Tomac's race and near crashed the #40.

Barcia should have been black flagged.
SilverSpurs
2/9/2021 9:29am
brocster wrote:
“When conditions allow” This decision ,as it’s written, is solely up to the rider being blue flagged Please show me where it says exactly when and...
“When conditions allow”

Huevos wrote:
I think the straight away before the section where this shit occurred was an appropriate place to check up...

Quit being stupid.
What about Barcia check up when he saw Friese was using the line?

Too logical?
brocster
2/9/2021 9:30am
Its not your decision to “think” of what Vince should have/could have done. He has his reason as to why he didn’t think the straightaway wasn’t a good place. You wouldn’t want random Joes making decisions about your decisions in your work place would you now?
byke
2/9/2021 9:31am
Things I know....

#1. Lotta drama seems to follow the guy, but I couldn't articulate why.

#2. When you can't articulate a position, you probably don't have one.

kiwifan
2/9/2021 12:27pm
GrapeApe wrote:
For what it's worth I like Barcia and don't really care for Friese, but that one was on Barcia. That was an awkward section and Barcia...
For what it's worth I like Barcia and don't really care for Friese, but that one was on Barcia. That was an awkward section and Barcia rushed it. If he would have checked up for a second he would have made the pass immediately after the triple.
I 100% agree!
ShawdowGlen
2/9/2021 1:06pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Friese's new buttpatch. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/02/09/477706/s1200_912_BOaJHxL._AC_UX679.jpg[/img]
Friese's new buttpatch.

Okay...that is funny.

Dude does seem to attract mayhem....

tobz
2/9/2021 4:36pm
Myke wrote:
Vince on Pulp right now.
davistld01 wrote:
Vince basically said: “I couldn’t have checked up in that section otherwise I would have had to of rolled the triple”

Yet went on to say:

“I didn’t do anything wrong, Barcia should have checked up”

So He expects a lead rider to check up and roll a triple because he refuses to get out of the race line that goes from left to right. Dude’s fucken delusional.
TeamGreen
2/9/2021 4:50pm
An acknowledged take-out artist runs into the back of an acussed take-out artist and we get what appears to be 10 pages on this? (Yes, we're coming up on 10 pages...that's hilarious)

CLASSIC!

Grinning

Fresh
Fantasy
3312th
2/9/2021 4:59pm
Myke wrote:
Vince on Pulp right now.
davistld01 wrote:
tobz wrote:
Vince basically said: “I couldn’t have checked up in that section otherwise I would have had to of rolled the triple” Yet went on to say...
Vince basically said: “I couldn’t have checked up in that section otherwise I would have had to of rolled the triple”

Yet went on to say:

So He expects a lead rider to check up and roll a triple because he refuses to get out of the race line that goes from left to right. Dude’s fucken delusional.
I think there’s a deference in the kind of “checking up” Friese was talking about. All Barcia had to do was tuck in behind Friese for just a moment before a suitable passing opportunity presented itself. This doesn’t change the fact that Friese shouldn’t have been there to begin with but if he is, Barcia needs to be smart about how he gets around him.
kiwifan
2/9/2021 5:10pm
davistld01 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/02/09/477736/s1200_DAA6DEA3_72E9_447D_B0B8_F0D3168F6F1D.jpg[/img]

Isnt the racing line inside of VF?
SilverSpurs
2/9/2021 5:22pm
tobz wrote:
Vince basically said: “I couldn’t have checked up in that section otherwise I would have had to of rolled the triple” Yet went on to say...

Yet went on to say:

You're delusional. Barcia rode into Vince's rear. Entirely #51's fault. Barcia should have rolled off, Eli would have.
SilverSpurs
2/9/2021 5:23pm
Rnewton632 wrote:
Bicycle races can have 200 riders or more.
tobz
2/9/2021 5:46pm
tobz wrote:

Yet went on to say:

You're delusional. Barcia rode into Vince's rear. Entirely #51's fault. Barcia should have rolled off, Eli would have.
They almost took off the jump at the same time yet Vince veers 2 to 3 ruts further to the left (into the lappee’s line) than the other guys in this clip.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLCNtGAjqur/?igshid=ir19jtu25kvf

Fact if the matter is the idiot (who never thinks that he’s at fault) should have kept out of the way,
DK23
2/9/2021 5:47pm
tobz wrote:

Yet went on to say:

So it was Kenny's fault he ran into Deano's rear tire then? Glad we cleared that up. I think Deano should get an apology.
str8line
2/9/2021 6:05pm
tobz wrote:

Yet went on to say:

DK23 wrote:
So it was Kenny's fault he ran into Deano's rear tire then? Glad we cleared that up. I think Deano should get an apology.

Post a reply to: Vince f-ing Friese

The Latest