villopoto is perhaps

rehan53
2/24/2019 9:18am
agn5009 wrote:
Dungey, unravel? Really?
drt410 wrote:
Lol u missed what I said. 2nd place guys like RV-Alessi, Dungey-B Class rider, Webb-Cianciarulo dont unravel like riders who won their whole lives like Tomac...
Lol u missed what I said. 2nd place guys like RV-Alessi, Dungey-B Class rider, Webb-Cianciarulo dont unravel like riders who won their whole lives like Tomac. They learn how to deal with adversity when its extra tough-as kids. There is a period also.
You're putting AC in there? All he did was win in amatuers and not win in the pros.
I think he's trying to contrast the "second place guy" with their amateur nemesis. Alessi was the bigger star as an amateur and RV had the better pro career. Webb came up with Cianciarulo as the big name and has had a better pro career so far.
Zildjian
2/25/2019 8:41am
drt410 wrote:
2nd place amateur guys are 1st place pro guys cuz they learn how to handle adversity as a kid which is twice as hard so when...
2nd place amateur guys are 1st place pro guys cuz they learn how to handle adversity as a kid which is twice as hard so when they go pro with top equipment theyre killers. Getting your ass kicked... Every. Single. Race. Sux enough as an adult, when your a kid its the end of the world. It builds tough kids that excel under pressure and when problems arise they dont unravel like Tomac. RV, Dungey, Webb...
How do you explain RC then? Laughing
NateDawg
2/25/2019 9:40am
drt410 wrote:
2nd place amateur guys are 1st place pro guys cuz they learn how to handle adversity as a kid which is twice as hard so when...
2nd place amateur guys are 1st place pro guys cuz they learn how to handle adversity as a kid which is twice as hard so when they go pro with top equipment theyre killers. Getting your ass kicked... Every. Single. Race. Sux enough as an adult, when your a kid its the end of the world. It builds tough kids that excel under pressure and when problems arise they dont unravel like Tomac. RV, Dungey, Webb...
Zildjian wrote:
How do you explain RC then? Laughing
Seriously, I guess the greatest amateur career ever just slipped his mind.

The Shop

Post a reply to: villopoto is perhaps

The Latest