RV2 at Vero (Corse)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2015 12:56 PM

RV and Tyla were at Vero in Corse.

Impressive at 2:23! Tyla look slow in comaprsion...
|

2/23/2015 1:18 PM

i'm getting so damn excited, thanks for the link

|

2/23/2015 1:19 PM

I liked the editing they did with that video.

|

2/23/2015 1:21 PM

Here's another vid of Ryan over in France. Can someone tell me what I'm seeing on his radiator at the 2:47 mark?

|

2/23/2015 1:24 PM

slipdog wrote:

Me too, Slip, but the music...

I'm just not a fan of covering up the sound of ANY MX bike with music.

|

2/23/2015 1:25 PM

I prefer smoother riding styles. Thats about the only negative thing I can say about this guy.

He's gonna be darn fast! Cant wait to see him live for the first time.

|

2/23/2015 1:26 PM

Did the cameraman have Parkinsons? Good God.

|

2/23/2015 1:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2015 1:33 PM

Double post! D'oh!

|

2/23/2015 1:39 PM

It's crazy how fast they go on such a shitty track.

|

2/23/2015 1:42 PM

slipdog wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

Me too, Slip, but the music...

I'm just not a fan of covering up the sound of ANY MX bike with music.

I usually turn the sound down if it's music. If I was in the mood for music I'd open up Pandora and pick what I want to hear, lol.

I'd say that is foam covering both radiators, but I cant tell what that orange thing is on the top of his left one that looks like anodized aluminum.

|

2/23/2015 1:43 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Here's another vid of Ryan over in France. Can someone tell me what I'm seeing on his radiator at the 2:47 mark?

It's a thin screen to protect the radiators. Probably because there are so many little pebbles on that track that the front tire could kick up or the other riders.

|

2/23/2015 1:45 PM

Thank you, sir. I thought maybe they were completely covered because it looked cold out there, but that doesn't make any sense at all...specially on a thumper.

|

2/23/2015 1:47 PM

Sweet Odins Raven, what is with those sci-fi lens effects.....fuck!

|

2/23/2015 1:49 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

It looks like the mesh the factory teams use to stop mud clogging up the radiators.

|

2/23/2015 1:53 PM

Damn...it feels like christmas morning every time someone posts a new video of RV. Who needs to purchase art when we get to see art in motion

|

2/23/2015 1:56 PM

Thank you for the video.....but man the effects were making me go cross-eyed! Not sure what's up with all the shaking between each split.....but I felt freakin' dizzy after watching that thing! Either way......thanks for putting the video up though.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/23/2015 2:15 PM

Grieby54 wrote:

No shit!! 1/4 way in my eyes started to water.blink

|

You're trying to use logic in your post and 4stroke doesn't appreciate logic! (FACT)

2/23/2015 2:32 PM

Grieby54 wrote:

Too many cans of monster, oofffahh.

And count me down for the vid quality suckn big time. Hope we dont have to put up with this shit all season.

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/23/2015 2:32 PM

No doubt he's fast, I doubt his durability in a GP season, Tyla will drop out first and RV will follow as the season winds down.
" The brightest candle burns out first".

|

"If you don't crash a lot, you just ain't going fast enough" Danny

2/23/2015 2:41 PM

Grieby54 wrote:

I'm bummed the editor didn't use every single special effect in Final Cut, there are one or two he didn't try and jam in there...

and what, no Dubstep?

|

2/23/2015 2:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2015 2:46 PM

The Source wrote:

No doubt he's fast, I doubt his durability in a GP season, Tyla will drop out first and RV will follow as the season winds ...more

...you are exactly right, that's the one reason why Villopoto hasn't won any championships while racing 29 or more events a year...

does your employer get tax credits for hiring the mentally disabled? WTF?

|

2/23/2015 2:48 PM

The Source wrote:

No doubt he's fast, I doubt his durability in a GP season, Tyla will drop out first and RV will follow as the season winds ...more

u wot m8

|

2/23/2015 3:36 PM

Great vid,maybe should've left the home editing stuff alone and gone with the "undercover" effect,amazing how fast these guys are on tracks that are sketchy and seem to offer little traction.It seems like RV 's been training forever,glad it's finally getting underway this weekend smile

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

2/23/2015 5:12 PM

Did anyone see where both Tyler and RV went in to that corner back to back? The speed difference is crazy! Tyler looked like a scrub

|

2/23/2015 5:26 PM

Cairoli ain't fuckin ready...

|

2/23/2015 5:28 PM

Seamorbutts wrote:

Did anyone see where both Tyler and RV went in to that corner back to back? The speed difference is crazy! Tyler looked like a ...more

I'm not sure he was going full out there tbh

|

2/23/2015 5:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2015 5:36 PM

Thanks for sharing but that video could trigger a migraine. blink

|

2/23/2015 5:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2015 6:00 PM

I'm sorry, but can they not give the FACTORY riders a decent freakin track to practice on over there. That was pure shit!. In fact every track i've seen him ride on over there has been shit. Good God...the local shit tracks around here are better than that one. It also looks so damn unprofessional having a volkswagen van to test out of. No wonder it's considered a second rate series...what a joke...

|

2/23/2015 6:08 PM

machine wrote:

I'm sorry, but can they not give the FACTORY riders a decent freakin track to practice on over there. That was pure shit!. In ...more

Hardpack does exist in the GPs....

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/23/2015 6:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/23/2015 6:16 PM

machine wrote:

I'm sorry, but can they not give the FACTORY riders a decent freakin track to practice on over there. That was pure shit!. In ...more

Crush wrote:

Hardpack does exist in the GPs....

Your right, because they apparently can't afford tractors and water, unless it's a flooded mess.

|