Villopoto Practise Bike $20000 + tax

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2018 2:34 AM

|

6/6/2018 3:24 AM

Now thats a $20,000 motorcycle

|

6/6/2018 3:37 AM

Bargain

|

6/6/2018 5:21 AM

Think I’d rather a new stocker...fresh.

|

6/6/2018 5:58 AM

*never raced*

|

6/6/2018 7:27 AM

I don't get it, other than suspension and some bling, it's stock, right? What is on that bike that makes it roughly $13,000 more than a new one?

|

6/6/2018 7:29 AM

MXD wrote:

I don't get it, other than suspension and some bling, it's stock, right? What is on that bike that makes it roughly $13,000 more than a new one?

Poto's butt print... and maybe a little poo.

|

6/6/2018 7:29 AM

MXD wrote:

I don't get it, other than suspension and some bling, it's stock, right? What is on that bike that makes it roughly $13,000 more than a new one?

The signature on the front plate wink

|

6/6/2018 7:38 AM

MXD wrote:

I don't get it, other than suspension and some bling, it's stock, right? What is on that bike that makes it roughly $13,000 more than a new one?

All those aftermarket parts lol. PC parts arent cheap. Exhaust is over $1000 alone.

|

6/6/2018 7:42 AM

In 20 years someone will be building a Villopoto replica and searching for all those parts and will spend way more than $20k to do it.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

6/6/2018 7:57 AM

Is it me or do the prices on all those bikes seem excessive? Like 30-40% higher than market value

I guess if the title had RV’s name on it the practice bike might be worth the 20K, only to a hardcore fan that wants it for his living room

|

6/6/2018 8:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2018 8:09 AM

Buy a ‘19 unless you are collecting one of Poto’s last Kawi’s

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

6/6/2018 9:50 AM

KennyT wrote:

Is it me or do the prices on all those bikes seem excessive? Like 30-40% higher than market value

I guess if the title had RV’s name on it the practice bike might be worth the 20K, only to a hardcore fan that wants it for his living room

Works suspension on that one.

But you can save some money and buy a KX100 for "only" $10,000. Or a bone stock KX250F that's been held wide open on the dyno for sound testing for the low, low price of only $6,500.

|

6/6/2018 10:39 AM

If you look at the cost of the PC mods it looks like a decent deal. A kit stuff is like 6 grand? PC motor work could have the Carillo rod, trick piston, their valves and springs which may be a grand alone and the labor to port and flow the head. Probably close to 2 grand in the motor. Stock or aftermarket wheels that push $1500?

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

6/6/2018 10:43 AM

That suspension is around 10k alone with the more expensive turquoise coating.

|

"It sure is fun to have fun!"

6/6/2018 10:52 AM

I just broke my zipper

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

6/6/2018 10:58 AM

That is a sweet bike however ---

2019 e-start yz250f ---- -----$8500.00
Dial suspension ---------$500.00
Clean/dialed vintage rm 250 --$4000.00

Cost to race/ride for a year ----$3000.00
Killer hard tail MTB --------------$4000.00

------------------------------------------$20,000.00

|

6/6/2018 1:06 PM

Forty wrote:

That is a sweet bike however ---

2019 e-start yz250f ---- -----$8500.00
Dial suspension ---------$500.00
Clean/dialed vintage rm 250 --$4000.00

Cost to race/ride for a year ----$3000.00
Killer hard tail MTB --------------$4000.00

------------------------------------------$20,000.00

Dial suspension? I'm no pro and I spent over $500 on my suspension...

|

6/6/2018 1:20 PM

I thought he was already working for Yamaha then I thought.

|

6/6/2018 2:05 PM

Forty wrote:

That is a sweet bike however ---

2019 e-start yz250f ---- -----$8500.00
Dial suspension ---------$500.00
Clean/dialed vintage rm 250 --$4000.00

Cost to race/ride for a year ----$3000.00
Killer hard tail MTB --------------$4000.00

------------------------------------------$20,000.00

tprice07 wrote:

Dial suspension? I'm no pro and I spent over $500 on my suspension...

It's a Yamaha...maybe have to buy a spring and then a click or 2 away from nirvana.

|

6/6/2018 2:06 PM

I wonder if I would be faster on it. Probably not

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

6/6/2018 2:15 PM

captmoto wrote:

If you look at the cost of the PC mods it looks like a decent deal. A kit stuff is like 6 grand? PC motor work could have the Carillo rod, trick piston, their valves and springs which may be a grand alone and the labor to port and flow the head. Probably close to 2 grand in the motor. Stock or aftermarket wheels that push $1500?

Cost on a A kit $7800,. Retail closer to 10k w clamps. And depends what lower coatings you want.

|

6/6/2018 2:36 PM

MXD wrote:

I don't get it, other than suspension and some bling, it's stock, right? What is on that bike that makes it roughly $13,000 more than a new one?

RV personally autographed the pucker marks on the seat cover.

|

6/7/2018 9:20 AM

Man, full blown PC Kawi 450??? Thats about as bad ass of a 450 that money can buy for us normal guys. Looks like its loaded with everything and if I wanted a full blow race bike with the best of the best $20k would be totally worth it.

|

6/7/2018 9:34 AM

BigDaddyG wrote:

Man, full blown PC Kawi 450??? Thats about as bad ass of a 450 that money can buy for us normal guys. Looks like its loaded with everything and if I wanted a full blow race bike with the best of the best $20k would be totally worth it.

X2,. Bike is badazz. Worth every penny.

|

6/7/2018 9:44 AM

The way I view this and I have given it a ton of thought over the years (since I spent some time at the PC shop) is that a guy like myself in my early to mid 40's a bike like this would be ideal for racing the old timers nationals, the vet series, etc.... it would last easily 5 years at a vet level and it probably cheaper than if you ended up buying a new 450 every 1-2 years. I went back and looked at it and looks like stock wheels/hubs which I was kind of surprised.

|

6/7/2018 9:47 AM

Engine is 4-5k

|

6/8/2018 8:57 AM

Question I’d want answered is how many practice hours are on it? They mention it has an hour counter but no mention of the actual readout unless i missed it.

|

6/8/2018 9:23 AM

Well it does have a 1.8 radiator cap

|

6/8/2018 10:04 PM

If you put down $20000 for this, you wouldn't need to update the bike for 5 years atleast. Send it back to Mitch at 100 hours for a top end and timing chain then keep on sending it

|