Villopoto...

mt798
Edited Date/Time 1/24/2012 6:20am
Good job tonight Dude! You rode smart on a very difficult, slick track, didn't make any mistakes and let the win come to you. That's what wins Championships! Good ride...
|
pilotdude
2/26/2011 9:23pm
I said to my wife who was watching the race with me, "With those 2 battling, if they screw up Villo is going to go flying by and win it!"

And so it came to pass.
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
2/26/2011 9:30pm
I love it. Not his best by far but I'll take it. While everyone else is watching James vs Chad, RV fans, like myself, are the only ones who probably realized he won.
mt798
2/26/2011 9:30pm
pilotdude wrote:
I said to my wife who was watching the race with me, "With those 2 battling, if they screw up Villo is going to go flying...
I said to my wife who was watching the race with me, "With those 2 battling, if they screw up Villo is going to go flying by and win it!"

And so it came to pass.
Yeah, I didn't know it at the time but my girlfriend had her fingers crossed the whole race. We were jumping around like crazy. Villopoto has his sites on the Championship and he wasn't about to over ride the track or get into any confrontation. Just a good smart solid ride...
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
2/26/2011 9:31pm
ATTA boy Villo!

The Shop

fencepost
2/26/2011 9:32pm
My son was screaming VILLI VILLI when he won. Good job, a bit lucky but he got the W.
jmar
2/26/2011 9:36pm
mt798 wrote:
Good job tonight Dude! You rode smart on a very difficult, slick track, didn't make any mistakes and let the win come to you. That's what...
Good job tonight Dude! You rode smart on a very difficult, slick track, didn't make any mistakes and let the win come to you. That's what wins Championships! Good ride...
Exactly

With all the drama going on no one has even given a shout out to RV.

He's riding smart and looking good.
rgmx-49
2/26/2011 9:44pm
RV is 10 points ahead now and Daytona is next weekWoohooWoohooWoohooWoohoo
AZ35
Fantasy
550th
2/26/2011 9:47pm
WHAT???? You guys act like he won the race or something....???

If you look at the other 23 threads, obviously Chad Reed and James Stewart were much faster tonight.
mt798
2/26/2011 10:08pm
AZ35 wrote:
WHAT???? You guys act like he won the race or something....??? If you look at the other 23 threads, obviously Chad Reed and James Stewart were...

If you look at the other 23 threads, obviously Chad Reed and James Stewart were much faster tonight.
and what happened?
mcphilly
2/26/2011 10:20pm
AZ35 wrote:
WHAT???? You guys act like he won the race or something....??? If you look at the other 23 threads, obviously Chad Reed and James Stewart were...

Much faster.. lol. Is that why they pulled away so far
AZ35
Fantasy
550th
2/26/2011 10:24pm
AZ35 wrote:

mcphilly wrote:
Much faster.. lol. Is that why they pulled away so far
Really? You and mt798 could not see the obvious sarcasm in that statement...?
Uncleof2
2/27/2011 12:39am
We had the whole gang at our house watching the race, and one of the guys said
Ryan V. was riding comfortably in third and Stewart and Reed were going to take
each other out. I was thinking I hope Reedy wins because RV would still be in
first and then it happened and we were all screaming and Gonzo said I told you
they were going to crash and Ryan was going to win. Good friends, pasta, good
wine and beer, and a RV2 win makes for a great night. Can't wait for Daytona.
sharkey
2/27/2011 1:11am
hey uncle you guys have alot of snow over there too. what a week, nothing to do but be inside a warm house watching SX
jemcee
2/27/2011 3:09am
Uncleof2 wrote:
We had the whole gang at our house watching the race, and one of the guys said Ryan V. was riding comfortably in third and Stewart...
We had the whole gang at our house watching the race, and one of the guys said
Ryan V. was riding comfortably in third and Stewart and Reed were going to take
each other out. I was thinking I hope Reedy wins because RV would still be in
first and then it happened and we were all screaming and Gonzo said I told you
they were going to crash and Ryan was going to win. Good friends, pasta, good
wine and beer, and a RV2 win makes for a great night. Can't wait for Daytona.
could you get him to cheer up a little more next time he's on the podium? haha
that was hilarious
Motodude
2/27/2011 5:24am
RV got lucky tonight..he knows 22 is his main competition.
RMZ819
2/27/2011 6:10am
Motodude wrote:
Now Dats funny.

You got a little of Reeds jiz still on your lips kid. You might wqant to wipe it off.
Sparkalounger
2/27/2011 8:55am
I just thought he didn't need to say that riding smart won it for him at least 3 times in his interview.... IMO, that had nothing to do with it. Had JS and CR each fell on their own due to over riding i would agree, but not in how it went down last night. He was gifted that win, he deserved it because he put himself in third which allowed for it, but it was not "smart riding" that earned that win...
motomike137
2/27/2011 9:00am
Motodude wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:
Now Dats funny.

You got a little of Reeds jiz still on your lips kid. You might wqant to wipe it off.
No, he would be correct in stating that... they will be racing each other for second place in this championship when they roll into LasVegas.
SlowMoFo
2/27/2011 9:07am
I think everybody else is going to be too busy dealing with pressure and Trey is going to make it happen again!
motomike137
2/27/2011 9:12am
Ryan looked like the cat that ate the canary last night on the podium...lol!
IceMan446
2/27/2011 9:26am
Motodude wrote:
RMZ819 wrote:
Now Dats funny.

RV did get a gift but the 22 isn't the only dude he needs to worry about and we all know that.
Outsider
2/27/2011 9:29am
I just thought he didn't need to say that riding smart won it for him at least 3 times in his interview.... IMO, that had nothing...
I just thought he didn't need to say that riding smart won it for him at least 3 times in his interview.... IMO, that had nothing to do with it. Had JS and CR each fell on their own due to over riding i would agree, but not in how it went down last night. He was gifted that win, he deserved it because he put himself in third which allowed for it, but it was not "smart riding" that earned that win...
I agree with you.

He's gotten a lot more PC lately... must be part of Aldon's new program. Huh
Grieby54
2/27/2011 9:34am
I just thought he didn't need to say that riding smart won it for him at least 3 times in his interview.... IMO, that had nothing...
Outsider wrote:
I agree with you.

I agree with Spark. Outsider - how's what he said PC? He acted like he was hanging just behind the battle waiting for either one to make a mistake. "Sometimes it's not about being the fastest, but the smartest." Or, instead of trying to take credit for the win that the two guys in front of you GAVE to you, you could just say "fortunately I was in the right place at the right time and was able to capitalize on their mistake." Yes, he was the fastest of the rest, but he wasn't on the other two's pace that night and riding smart had nothing to do with his win. He couldn't catch the guys in front of him, but lucky for him they crashed and he snuck by.
Outsider
2/27/2011 9:36am
Outsider wrote:
I agree with you.

Grieby54 wrote:
I agree with Spark. Outsider - how's what he said PC? He acted like he was hanging just behind the battle waiting for either one to...
I agree with Spark. Outsider - how's what he said PC? He acted like he was hanging just behind the battle waiting for either one to make a mistake. "Sometimes it's not about being the fastest, but the smartest." Or, instead of trying to take credit for the win that the two guys in front of you GAVE to you, you could just say "fortunately I was in the right place at the right time and was able to capitalize on their mistake." Yes, he was the fastest of the rest, but he wasn't on the other two's pace that night and riding smart had nothing to do with his win. He couldn't catch the guys in front of him, but lucky for him they crashed and he snuck by.
Dude, I just said I agree with Sparkolounger? RV got that one gifted to him, no doubt.

I'm talking overall, his interviews have gotten more PC and less like the old RV where he let shit fly. That's all
Grieby54
2/27/2011 9:41am
Oooooh. Yea, he's PC'ed a bit on the podium.

Post a reply to: Villopoto...

The Latest