Video of the post race press conference?

BobPA
4/21/2018 10:36pm
JAFO92 wrote:
Tomac is a whiney, insufferable douchebag. Ive been watching Supercross for 41 years and never seen a crybaby like him.
He came off as a big time baby in that presser.

I'll bet he comes out absolutely swinging for the outdoors.
22Ryann
Fantasy
3989th
4/21/2018 11:17pm
Do_Work wrote:
HEY DANIEL YOUTUBE BLAIR: STOP CENSORING THE RIDERS
Sounds super lame when Blair is telling grown men not to swear i agree.
4/21/2018 11:19pm Edited Date/Time 4/21/2018 11:24pm
I respect the fact that Tomac is honest about what he does and the way he feels about it. It's quite insulting as a fan to hear Marvin sugar coat and beat around the bush as if we are all oblivious to what happened.

I have no issues with the move Marv made, it's for the win and that's what he's paid to do, but shit man if you're going to do that you have to own it.

Congrats to Marvin, though. That was one hell of a race!
Phantom 661
4/22/2018 12:45am
PabstBR11 wrote:
Blair and the cuss word thing, joke or not is getting annoying. Also reading the comments below the presser i wish i knew what vital member...
Blair and the cuss word thing, joke or not is getting annoying. Also reading the comments below the presser i wish i knew what vital member comments as Wang Chung on RacerX!
Oh yes, Wang Chung. I've tried to identify him here before by writing style but havnt had any luck. I'm sure he's around. Always has a lively opinion on Racer X site.

The Shop

jsmi33966
4/22/2018 5:18am
Tomac had too many laps to put a pass and when you do it last lap what option do you leave for mouscan? Pass him dirty or get 2nd? Thats not the first time for that to happen and will not be the last.
Panic_Rev
4/22/2018 5:34am
Did they sit the loudest typer right next to the video camera? That was annoying.
billyp330
4/23/2018 6:22am
JAFO92 wrote:
Tomac is a whiney, insufferable douchebag. Ive been watching Supercross for 41 years and never seen a crybaby like him.
BobPA wrote:
He came off as a big time baby in that presser.

I'll bet he comes out absolutely swinging for the outdoors.
I agree, Tomac comes off like a big crybaby. He still wants to cry about the MM25 pull over, but seems to forget that if he would of not choked a couple races those few points wouldn't of mattered at all anyway.

Iv always kind of liked MM25, just because he seems like a nice, humble, and hard working racer, but now I like him more. I feel he was being honest when he said he didn't think Tomac was going to cut down that hard and didn't mean to hit him that hard. Look at MM25s past, he has never really hit anyone like that, and honestly just by his stature and history idk how anyone can believe he went in with the intention to smash him like that. He maybe made a mistake and misjudged the pass a bit and almost fell himself, but he did win the race and Tomac did not. Looks like he made the smart move to me.

JAF092, have you ever heard of Chad Reed?
billyp330
4/23/2018 6:25am

Is this crossing the line Tomac?
TXDirt
4/23/2018 6:57am
Tomac definitely comes off as a whiny bitch. Especially considering many of his past moves. Marvin comes across as a pussy, too afraid to even sit in the middle of the table. The whole interview he keeps sliding over towards Jason. By the end he's practically sitting in Anderson's lap. Man up and own the move. Anderson just sitting there chillin. Red plate. No enemies on the track. Life is good.
RG1
4/23/2018 8:10am
That was actually painful to watch. I don't know if I've ever seen a professional racer so whiny and mardy. I get that Tomac wasn't happy with the pass, but he deliberately wiped Webb out only a few weeks ago and has done before in the past. He made himself look a complete dick there

Post a reply to: Video of the post race press conference?

The Latest