Video: See See KTM - Moto, Coffee, and Fun in the Pacific Northwest

ML512
Fantasy
54th
When I cruised up to Washougal this year for the 125 Triple Crown...I didn't quite have my bike ready. So I swung by See See KTM in Portland on Friday...the crew invited me in...let me borrow some space and tools so I could finish getting my bike ready. Tony Jeske and the guys there were a blast to hang out with and the feel of their shop was truly unique. Fast forward a couple months, our resident video guy Joe Carlino was back up there for the actual 125 Dream Race and since one of the owners is a good friend of his, we thought it would be cool for Joe to shoot a piece with them and cover the story of what they're doing up there. If you want to check out the video, hit the link and enjoy...

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/See-See-KTM-Moto-Coffee-and-Fun-…

|
10/8/2017 12:19pm
nice place, would love to work like a mechanic on a place like that.
10/8/2017 1:41pm
I dig everything about it. Very well shot and put together video, great work Joe. The shop looks killer, gotta love the vibe coming out of that place.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
10/8/2017 1:55pm
I dig everything about it. Very well shot and put together video, great work Joe. The shop looks killer, gotta love the vibe coming out of...
I dig everything about it. Very well shot and put together video, great work Joe. The shop looks killer, gotta love the vibe coming out of that place.
Thanks man! Great group of guys up there, the shop does have an awesome vibe. It's a place that gets me stoked to go into a retail store because you can go talk shop and kick some tires!
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
2058th
10/8/2017 2:47pm
That place seems really cool. I'm personally not a fan of the "hipster vibe" but I really do like the idea of the shop being a place for people who simply like bikes not just a buliding that you buy bikes from. If they do good work and have reasonable prices this place will be a huge success, especially with the events they put on. Add munn level service and they will be unbeatable.

The Shop

Myke
Fantasy
2887th
10/8/2017 6:20pm
That place seems really cool. I'm personally not a fan of the "hipster vibe" but I really do like the idea of the shop being a...
That place seems really cool. I'm personally not a fan of the "hipster vibe" but I really do like the idea of the shop being a place for people who simply like bikes not just a buliding that you buy bikes from. If they do good work and have reasonable prices this place will be a huge success, especially with the events they put on. Add munn level service and they will be unbeatable.
In Portland the hipsters are legit. The rest of the world they are posers.

Lived in Oregon for two years and always liked hanging out in Portland. Couldn't deal with the weather in Eugene so had to make the trek south. Wish I could have brought my friends I met there with me ...awesome people.....way different then a good portion of the people here in CA.
PRM31
10/8/2017 6:30pm
Nice!

But what about the coffee? I roast coffee and am always interested in what others like in their coffee.
visser62
10/8/2017 6:46pm
See See is awesome. Good to see a bit of home.
MX Culture
10/8/2017 7:57pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2017 8:06pm
Went there to visit Tony about a year ago now.
The owner Thor was cool and gave me a t-shirt even though I'm a Yamaha guy.
If you're in the Portland area and a motorcycle fan, definitely swing in there.
And they have a coffee shop about a block away that has some sweet memorabilia too.
If you're a KTM guy, this is your place.
Great guys, great shop.

Post a reply to: Video: See See KTM - Moto, Coffee, and Fun in the Pacific Northwest

The Latest