Video: MC ripping a CR250 at Pala

bullpen58
8/10/2011 8:47pm
You are all so mean. I feel like Matthes....unable to share my opinion. Screw you guys, I'm goin home. ;p
peelout
8/10/2011 9:16pm
Never thought I would say this to anyone but Sloan, but you have out douched THE Ddavis.
bullpen58
8/10/2011 9:17pm
peelout wrote:
Never thought I would say this to anyone but Sloan, but you have out douched THE Ddavis.
Are you talkin to me? Are you.....you talkin to ME? I don't see anyone else here....

The Shop

wildbill
8/10/2011 11:24pm
FlaNard wrote:
Ah the fans of the sport and the tards have made themselves clear as day in this thread. "Oh, look at his shitty tires!!! That bike...
Ah the fans of the sport and the tards have made themselves clear as day in this thread. "Oh, look at his shitty tires!!! That bike is slow. How lame of him to ride it. I jump the triple at the local track you know. It's gay that he is riding a bike that requires talent to keep his speed up around corners." (Yawn) Thanks for the great video. Long live the King!
bullpen58 wrote:
All hail for he has spoketh to the masses of drooling buffoons! Good to know that "real" motocrossers like you are out there....livin in the past...
All hail for he has spoketh to the masses of drooling buffoons!

Good to know that "real" motocrossers like you are out there....livin in the past. Just like my Dad and his generation did a few decades ago (in the 70s). "Two strokes suck. It takes a MAN to ride a four stroke". Get with the times!

Also, just so I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that it does not take talent to ride a four stroke? "The bike does all the work"? Flippin Reed, RV, and Dungey better man the eff up and quit being so damn lazy. Don't they know how "flickable" a two stroke is?

What I don't get is the logic behind saying that: 1.) it takes no skill to ride a 450 because the bike does all the work and 2.) two strokes are easier to ride and less tiring. Come again?

If the point of riding a two stroke is because it takes more talent, why stop there? Why not just ride an old Maico. Now, it took REAL talent to ride one of those. Better yet, why not just ride an electric bike? Seems very irresponsible for any of us to NOT be riding an electric bike. No noise. Less pollution. Takes more talent. Goes way slower (less injuries). There you go. Go buy an electric bike and start a new revolution of people searching for slower, and slower bikes to ride and prove to the world how bad ass they are.

I'm gonna get a mini-bike with a briggs and stratton 5hp engine myself. That will prove how smart and tough I am.
that'd be a start, seeing as how you don't even ride.

Please go back to motonews. (does it even exist anymore?)

Post a reply to: Video: MC ripping a CR250 at Pala

The Latest