Video: Jacob Hayes Throwing Away the 2015 Arenacross Title

ML512
Fantasy
54th
Edited Date/Time 5/4/2015 6:28am
|
S.Loyer
5/2/2015 12:01am
His little temper tantrum was pretty funny.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
5/2/2015 12:03am
S.Loyer wrote:
His little temper tantrum was pretty funny.
Considering it was self-inflicted.
5/2/2015 12:11am
Keeping it classy. The super appropriate nudge to dropping the bike to the hissy-fit.

The Shop

Chadillac661
5/2/2015 12:12am
That has to go on record as one of the hardest hits in recent history, Wow.
Canerat
5/2/2015 12:25am
Jacob Hayes is a real arsehole. Had he ridden with a little more maturity he may have had a chance at winning the championship. Instead he pulls a deliberate dirty move and takes Regal down.

Over and above Jacob's DNF they should still fine or doc him championship points...unless take out passes like that is condoned.

This road to SX is bullshit....
kiwifan
5/2/2015 12:37am
Stupid move by Jacob, I hope he learns from it
DanDunes818
5/2/2015 12:39am
Here's a few iPhone pics I snapped right after it happened at Las Vegas AX.

This was right after Jacob Hayes left the sight of the TV camera's .. The tears were flowing and I think what he just did was setting in.

Here's a shot of the hole in Jacob's water pump.

And this was the end results... Kyle Regal Champ

kevin204
Fantasy
2870th
5/2/2015 12:41am
Dude, now THAT was a take-out. Classic. Gotta love Arenacross!
Canerat
5/2/2015 12:46am
Take out move for sure and could have easy broken Regals leg in the process....which in a court of law equates to assault with a deadly weapon.
SquidBro
5/2/2015 1:53am
Regal spun out into Hayes and made that look a lot worse than it would've been if he would of held outside line.
kiwifan
5/2/2015 2:22am
SquidBro wrote:
Regal spun out into Hayes and made that look a lot worse than it would've been if he would of held outside line.
what a load of bullshit....Hayes could of easily gone up the inside but he headed straight to Regals bike, Regal was holding his outside line.....was a pure takeout move, nothing less, he got what he deserved....as I said above I hope he learns from it
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/2/2015 2:28am
SquidBro wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
what a load of bullshit....Hayes could of easily gone up the inside but he headed straight to Regals bike, Regal was holding his outside line.....was a...
what a load of bullshit....Hayes could of easily gone up the inside but he headed straight to Regals bike, Regal was holding his outside line.....was a pure takeout move, nothing less, he got what he deserved....as I said above I hope he learns from it
had Regal not spun out, Hayes would have probably directly hit the leg with his front tire...
SquidBro
5/2/2015 2:39am
SquidBro wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
what a load of bullshit....Hayes could of easily gone up the inside but he headed straight to Regals bike, Regal was holding his outside line.....was a...
Have you ever ridden a bike bro?
Olson
5/2/2015 2:49am
What a fucking idiot! Karma! Congrats to Kyle Regal!!
vet323
5/2/2015 3:15am
SquidBro wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
SquidBro wrote:
Only one of those two could have avoided that contact.

"Spun out into Hayes"-LaughingLaughing
SquidBro
5/2/2015 3:25am
kiwifan wrote:
SquidBro wrote:
vet323 wrote:

Are you suggesting that Regal didn't spin out? Do you even ride bro?
Francis377
5/2/2015 3:29am
I dont get the complaining about Hayes making contact, I thought this is pretty much standard in AX. He went for it and it backfired on him but I wouldnt fault him for trying. congrats to Regal.
vet323
5/2/2015 4:12am
Francis377 wrote:
I dont get the complaining about Hayes making contact, I thought this is pretty much standard in AX. He went for it and it backfired on...
I dont get the complaining about Hayes making contact, I thought this is pretty much standard in AX. He went for it and it backfired on him but I wouldnt fault him for trying. congrats to Regal.
That's how I feel. Not faulting Hayes, he was going for the championship and he initiated the contact- like you said, it backfired.
vet323
5/2/2015 4:13am
SquidBro wrote:
vet323 wrote:

SquidBro wrote:
Are you suggesting that Regal didn't spin out? Do you even ride bro?
Do I ride? Yes I do, not as often as I'd like, though.
Thelen20
5/2/2015 4:49am
SquidBro wrote:
Ya, cause Hayes was totally going to make that corner if regal hadn't hit him, lol

I dont fault hayes for going for it but man that was a gnarly take out move, glad justice prevailed
Crush
5/2/2015 5:09am
SquidBro wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Not for nothing, but it was basically the same as Martin and Savatgy last week, just Martin backed it down....
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
5/2/2015 5:12am
Wow, that race delivered entertainment for sure!

Hayes blew that for sure. I like that arenacross isn't pussified like SX has become as far as rough riding but that one was over the top,

If he wouldn't have DNF'd and won the title I wonder what Regal would have done to him later?
SquidBro
5/2/2015 5:22am Edited Date/Time 5/2/2015 5:22am
SquidBro wrote:
Thelen20 wrote:
Ya, cause Hayes was totally going to make that corner if regal hadn't hit him, lol I dont fault hayes for going for it but man...
Ya, cause Hayes was totally going to make that corner if regal hadn't hit him, lol

I dont fault hayes for going for it but man that was a gnarly take out move, glad justice prevailed
Hayes would've easily made the corner as he was on the back brake harder than a 'Krishna on an airport traveler' when he hit Regal...

I see these things because I actually ride bro, I even take to the asphalt when I want it easy.

DonM
5/2/2015 5:47am
Watch the beginning as they come out of the first turn in the tunnel Hayes tries to push Regal into the wall...his game plan from the beginning was to take out Regal out...
5/2/2015 5:49am
wow wow and wow...cheap shot for sure.

good on regal getting getting the championship.
rockstar husky should be calling him for outdoors now.

dj
SquidBro
5/2/2015 5:52am
DonM wrote:
Watch the beginning as they come out of the first turn in the tunnel Hayes tries to push Regal into the wall...his game plan from the...
Watch the beginning as they come out of the first turn in the tunnel Hayes tries to push Regal into the wall...his game plan from the beginning was to take out Regal out...
Bro, the brodown started just out of the gate culminating in 'that' move.
vet323
5/2/2015 5:55am
SquidBro wrote:
Thelen20 wrote:
Ya, cause Hayes was totally going to make that corner if regal hadn't hit him, lol I dont fault hayes for going for it but man...

SquidBro wrote:
Hayes would've easily made the corner as he was on the back brake harder than a 'Krishna on an airport traveler' when he hit Regal... I...
Hayes would've easily made the corner as he was on the back brake harder than a 'Krishna on an airport traveler' when he hit Regal...

I see these things because I actually ride bro, I even take to the asphalt when I want it easy.

I think if any of us knew how much cooler than us you were, we never would have disagreed with you. Clearly, your eyesight (as a pro) is is more keenly honed than ours. Thanks so much for being so patient with us and setting us straight.

Post a reply to: Video: Jacob Hayes Throwing Away the 2015 Arenacross Title

The Latest