|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

10/13/2014 6:06 PM

That video made me really appreciate the volume/mute control on my laptop.blink

But thanks just the same for the post.

|

10/13/2014 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2014 6:32 PM

Wow those guys give scrub a whole new meaning and they dont mind running a dude over.dam.....

|

10/13/2014 6:46 PM

wagonmaster wrote:

Wow those guys give scrub a whole new meaning and they dont mind running a dude over.dam.....

Right? I couldn't believe how many were run over in one season.

|

10/13/2014 7:05 PM

The final wreck got me the most...
Did the rider stuck in the rear wheel come out alright? Looked really scary!

Those were some gnarly get offs, a lot of it stemming from the difficult terrain. I am impressed with the difficulty of tracks that the Euro's compete on. Can't wait to watch the GPs next season.

|

10/13/2014 7:42 PM

race250r wrote:

Those were ...more

The rider that got stuck was Tonkov, i don't know how badly he got injured but only a few weeks later he putted on a good preformance at MXON so i guess it wasn't to bad.

|

10/13/2014 7:43 PM

Any wonder the GP's struggled to get full gates! blink The guy getting wheelie tapped while trying to get up.....the photographer/track worker taking a bike to the face and the guy getting caught in Tixier's bike....it's amazing there wasn't any more serious injuries after seeing some of the diggers those guys took.

Ruskymx

|

10/13/2014 7:54 PM

Outsider wrote:

Wow! Hope RV survives riding with those squids! tongue

No kidding, ...damn..... That's just one season...pinch

|

10/13/2014 9:27 PM

Those were some of the most awkward crashes I have ever seen.

|

10/13/2014 11:06 PM

I thought it was just me. Watching the video thinking, "how are these guys crashing like this. They look different to most crash vids I watch'.

|

10/14/2014 12:46 AM

race250r wrote:

Those were ...more

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

The rider that got stuck was Tonkov, i don't know how badly he got injured but only a few weeks later he putted on a good ...more

he put on a hell of a ride at the des nations, those russians are tough “I caught my hand in his rear wheel and because he was on the gas and the wheel was spinning it started to burn my arm and my back,” he added. “Sh*t happens

....bobby rode his bike back to the pits after the wheel tap smile

|

10/14/2014 12:54 AM

That song is so

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

10/14/2014 1:38 AM

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

The rider that got stuck was Tonkov, i don't know how badly he got injured but only a few weeks later he putted on a good ...more

he got 3rd degree burns all down his arm/shoulder and has had to have skin grafts... but as he said in the MXoN press conference..... he's Russian wink

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

10/14/2014 3:26 AM

Poor RV.....This isn't going to be pretty for him racing with those riders....

|

10/14/2014 4:44 AM

On a related note - the morality of calling a video like this "Best Crashes" is questionable. Worst Crashes would be far better.

|

10/14/2014 6:45 AM

The crash were Desalle took out the flagger with his rear wheel was gnarly dizzy

Something tells me a dutch guy made this vid....whistling

|

10/14/2014 6:53 AM

"Something tells me a dutch guy made this vid..." laughing Amsterdam Dance Event 2014 wink
|

10/14/2014 7:55 AM

Some of them crashes were gnarly lot of comments about rider ability in this thread has anyone ever thought that maybe the tracks are just rougher and harder to ride? I think the top riders are proven to be great riders granted the fill ins they use in brazil etc may not be up to standard but thats not every race. I agree though music was terrible.

|

10/14/2014 8:02 AM

And there is 18 rounds and a sat/sun event. A lot of track time and room for crashes.

Desalle had a pretty horrible season, his crash in Maggiora hitting the flagger and the photographer and the first turn crash in Sweden.

Guillod also went down hard a bunch of times.

A wonder more riders weren't out with more serious injuries.

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

10/14/2014 8:58 AM

steed 2.0 wrote: "Something tells me a dutch guy made this vid..." laughing Amsterdam Dance Event 2014 wink

My point exactly laughing

|

10/14/2014 10:32 AM

The one when Bobryshev gets hit is nasty,

|

KX125

10/14/2014 10:38 AM

Titled "Best" Crashes...and put out by MXGP themselves? Stay classless?

Gnarly vid doe. I can't believe this is one season. Definitely a good one to show the moto non-believers.

|

10/14/2014 12:16 PM

Man watching that would give a guy intensive to keep it on two wheels because if you hit the ground your just traction...

|

10/14/2014 12:28 PM

race250r wrote:

Those were ...more

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

There you go:

“As bad as the crash was I’m lucky it wasn’t a lot worse. Tixier made a mistake and there was nothing I could do to avoid hitting him. It was a nasty crash and my arm got caught in his wheel, which burned my shoulder. Luckily nothing was broken but it was too painful to continue.”

Pictures of his arm here:

http://www.motocrossplanet.nl/worldwide/39461/Burned-rubber-on-the-arm-of-Aleksandr-Tonkov

|

10/14/2014 5:08 PM

race250r wrote:

Those were ...more

Sandwarrior752 wrote:

line-up wrote:

There you go:

“As bad as the crash was I’m lucky it wasn’t a lot worse. Tixier made a mistake and there was nothing I could ...more

Tonkov just gained a fan.

|

10/14/2014 5:17 PM

Feel like I just watched a Russian dash cam video.

|