Vickie Golden no show in Detroit?

Starcrossed
Edited Date/Time 3/20/2016 11:25am
Her name was on the entry list, and I thought I saw her name and a lap time at the very bottom of the live timing sreen for the first (untimed) session. In reviewing the combined qualifying times list, her name does not appear. Was she in Detroit? Does anybody know why she wouldn't have attempted to qualify if she was there? She made her first nite show last week and was supposedly entering all of the East rounds. Nothing on the injury list either. Did she decide to skip this round because of the intense whoops?
|
Celine
3/20/2016 2:20am
God, I sure hope that someone provides us with some info on her soon. I could not sleep at all last night because of this.
Starcrossed
3/20/2016 2:58am
Celine wrote:
God, I sure hope that someone provides us with some info on her soon. I could not sleep at all last night because of this.
Perhaps this topic is of no concern to you. You could always refrain from responding.
TerryB
3/20/2016 3:17am Edited Date/Time 3/20/2016 3:19am
Her name was on the entry list, and I thought I saw her name and a lap time at the very bottom of the live timing...
Her name was on the entry list, and I thought I saw her name and a lap time at the very bottom of the live timing sreen for the first (untimed) session. In reviewing the combined qualifying times list, her name does not appear. Was she in Detroit? Does anybody know why she wouldn't have attempted to qualify if she was there? She made her first nite show last week and was supposedly entering all of the East rounds. Nothing on the injury list either. Did she decide to skip this round because of the intense whoops?
Good question. It does appear to me that her whoop-skills are where she gets separated from the guys... That being said, I should throw in the obligatory, "but she'd still smoke me", before somebody jumps all over me for criticizing a woman... you know, cuz feelz...

SJK
3/20/2016 3:33am
According her mechanic she became sick and couldn't ride. Tried in first practice but didn't have strength enough to keep on going.

The Shop

plowboy
3/20/2016 4:51am
Let's be honest fellas. The whoops last night made a LOT of people look silly. I would have taken a look at them on he track walk and just gone straight over to the ambulance....save a bunch of time and pain.
hammertime
3/20/2016 7:11am
Her mechanic? You don't refer her to Donk as a mechanic. He is the Messiah of life, the cornerstone of all that is great in Supercross. The man the myth the legend!! Not only that, but his skills on the bike are so great that if he decided to drop his current profession, he would be at least top 15 in the 250 Main !!!
Big Lenny
3/20/2016 7:35am
plowboy wrote:
Let's be honest fellas. The whoops last night made a LOT of people look silly. I would have taken a look at them on he track...
Let's be honest fellas. The whoops last night made a LOT of people look silly. I would have taken a look at them on he track walk and just gone straight over to the ambulance....save a bunch of time and pain.
Ha!..The ambulance would've brought me to the track...Smile
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
3/20/2016 7:38am
hammertime wrote:
Her mechanic? You don't refer her to Donk as a mechanic. He is the Messiah of life, the cornerstone of all that is great in Supercross...
Her mechanic? You don't refer her to Donk as a mechanic. He is the Messiah of life, the cornerstone of all that is great in Supercross. The man the myth the legend!! Not only that, but his skills on the bike are so great that if he decided to drop his current profession, he would be at least top 15 in the 250 Main !!!
Pretty much
3/20/2016 8:30am
SJK wrote:
According her mechanic she became sick and couldn't ride. Tried in first practice but didn't have strength enough to keep on going.
Yes, she was out for first practice. They were highlighting her on the big screen talking about her when 1st practice was done. She was talking to her mechanic with a look of disgust and was shaking her head. She never came back out all day.
Starcrossed
3/20/2016 8:33am
SJK wrote:
I thought she was out there early in the day, or my mind was playing tricks on me. Either she never completed a lap, and thus never recorded a time, or she was omitted from the scoring lists.
Sandberm
3/20/2016 9:07am
Maybe shes pregnant.

Next race she could become the first pregnant person to qualify for a night show. Now thats something that moody RV never did!
jarvinator
3/20/2016 9:14am
our group had seats which had a nice view of the whoops and they were gnarly, indeed...plenty of action so to speak!
jeffro503
3/20/2016 10:59am
She got one good look at those big ass whoops , and decided to go back and make the dudes some sammiche's

I kid! I kid!!

gonemoto
3/20/2016 11:07am
jeffro503 wrote:
She got one good look at those big ass whoops , and decided to go back and make the dudes some sammiche's I kid! I kid...
She got one good look at those big ass whoops , and decided to go back and make the dudes some sammiche's

I kid! I kid!!

Oh no you didn't!!!
Sandberm
3/20/2016 11:12am Edited Date/Time 3/20/2016 11:24am
jeffro503 wrote:
She got one good look at those big ass whoops , and decided to go back and make the dudes some sammiche's I kid! I kid...

I kid! I kid!!

gonemoto wrote:
Oh no you didn't!!!
Well...he could have went with the "EDIT...I do not want to be clicked" angle.

Thats a cool salad bowl by the way Is that Newmanns new kitchen?

Post a reply to: Vickie Golden no show in Detroit?

The Latest