Vicki Golden On Her Heel Injury & The Last 12 Months

Anton_514
This weekend's Evel Live 2 was setting up to be a big event and it sucks to see Axell's crash take some of the excitement away, everyone I talked to said he was on the mark in every test run leading up to it. He'll be back in no time and hopefully gets a chance to try again.

Vicki's part of the program is set to be another great introduction for her into the mainstream and I hope her riding through 13 walls on fire doesn't become something everyone bags on because she's gone through hell in the last year. You might remember that hard crash she had at the FMX demo back east and the complications from the shattered heel was massive. Compartment syndrome sat in overnight and she nearly lost the use of her foot because some of the people at the hospital weren't well versed in something of the sort. She's undergone seven surgeries in nine months and was on insane doses of medicine to help alleviate the problems. If you have some time, give this interview I did with her a few weeks back a watch. At the six-minute mark, she starts to discuss all that happened and it's incredible she's back on the bike already.

|
mirramaxx
7/5/2019 12:16pm
Follow her Insta gram and I can't wrap my head around the pain of an injury like that.
Hope all goes well on this stunt. I lost my mom a year ago and her birthday is July 7th so its already a special day for me a world record would be cool to share on the same day !
CivBars
7/5/2019 6:49pm
My whips got better after an injury too! I credit all of the mental moto I did while I was laid up. lol I hope this ride through fire is a success and I'm curious to see what she has up her sleeve next!
Texas Built
7/7/2019 1:44am
Riding through walls of fire so 1980s. Can she ride through walls of ANTIFA or something?

Post a reply to: Vicki Golden On Her Heel Injury & The Last 12 Months

The Latest