Vet Racing at Cahuilla Creek MX

GR117
5/16/2022 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2022 3:41pm
SoCal OTMX will be at Cahuilla MX's Vet Track this Sunday, May 22. Road2Recovery will be joining us so come out and have some fun racing and supporting this great non-profit while you're there.

Gates open at 7:00am and we're usually wrapped up by 2:30pm. Transponder timing, long moto's, and classes for all. See you at the race!
|
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
5/17/2022 11:57am
I was in to spectate but we're going to watch another race down the road a bit that day, I heard there's supposed to be some fast guys there....

Laughing Have fun ! Wish I was joining you Cool
DEMONDAVE
5/17/2022 2:26pm
sumdood wrote:
I was in to spectate but we're going to watch another race down the road a bit that day, I heard there's supposed to be some...
I was in to spectate but we're going to watch another race down the road a bit that day, I heard there's supposed to be some fast guys there....

i think you're a week ahead of yourself , try May 28TH for the "fast guys"
GR117
5/17/2022 3:00pm
sumdood wrote:
I was in to spectate but we're going to watch another race down the road a bit that day, I heard there's supposed to be some...

DEMONDAVE wrote:
Maybe some of those guys will be doing a final tune up in our Support Class?!? Only one way to find out!
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
5/17/2022 3:41pm
sumdood wrote:

DEMONDAVE wrote:
Yep. Dirt Dee duurr… wrong weekend. Oops.
Dang it I thought I was going to the National this weekend. It’s actually our anniversary weekend, I had the wife all sold on it too lol. She’s stoked she’s off the hook lol.

Post a reply to: Vet Racing at Cahuilla Creek MX

The Latest