Vet Racing at Cahuilla Creek MX

Related:
Create New Tag

5/16/2022 4:21 PM

SoCal OTMX will be at Cahuilla MX's Vet Track this Sunday, May 22. Road2Recovery will be joining us so come out and have some fun racing and supporting this great non-profit while you're there.

Gates open at 7:00am and we're usually wrapped up by 2:30pm. Transponder timing, long moto's, and classes for all. See you at the race! Photo

|

5/17/2022 11:57 AM

I was in to spectate but we're going to watch another race down the road a bit that day, I heard there's supposed to be some fast guys there....

laughing Have fun ! Wish I was joining you cool

|

5/17/2022 2:26 PM

sumdood wrote:

I was in to spectate but we're going to watch another race down the road a bit that day, I heard there's supposed to be some ...more

i think you're a week ahead of yourself , try May 28TH for the "fast guys"

|

5/17/2022 3:00 PM

sumdood wrote:

I was in to spectate but we're going to watch another race down the road a bit that day, I heard there's supposed to be some ...more

DEMONDAVE wrote:

Maybe some of those guys will be doing a final tune up in our Support Class?!? Only one way to find out!

|

5/17/2022 3:41 PM

sumdood wrote:

DEMONDAVE wrote:

Yep. Dirt Dee duurr… wrong weekend. Oops.
Dang it I thought I was going to the National this weekend. It’s actually our anniversary weekend, I had the wife all sold on it too lol. She’s stoked she’s off the hook lol.

|