Vented gear suggestions.

Mr. Info
8/9/2019 8:42am
Moose gear is been designed to be the best vented gear out there. Might not be the wildest looking but it does the best job. But it might be cheaper to race and train in Florida so when you go anywhere else it’s cooler.
steed 2.0
8/9/2019 9:51am
Keith72 wrote:
Who's got what? What do you think of it? Recommendations. I've got and older fox airline vented jersey that I like but its getting beat up...
Who's got what? What do you think of it? Recommendations. I've got and older fox airline vented jersey that I like but its getting beat up. The pants didn't survive the crash. lol

Thanks for all you suggestions.
steed 2.0 wrote:
The best gear doesn't exist anymore ... it's all sublimation junk that doesn't like the washing machine really... and if you use knee braces and chest...
The best gear doesn't exist anymore ... it's all sublimation junk that doesn't like the washing machine really... and if you use knee braces and chest protector it doesn't matter if the jersey is soft or quicke dry etc. you wel not notis the differance. entry level pants last the longest they use thicker nylon... however, 4 way strech works great with knee braces but, its prone. Back on topic most of the jerseys you see on TV are aftermarket sublimation printed the look the same as the original only with holes etc. https://www.wlm-design.nl/en/product-info-shirts 👇 sublimation copy

+ Original jersey for the award ceremony 👇 🤫

Jt$ wrote:
There is a lot of bad info in this post haha. They are building one-off jerseys in a ventilated version because these guys need it for...
There is a lot of bad info in this post haha. They are building one-off jerseys in a ventilated version because these guys need it for MXGP. Everyone usually does this to help their Pro riders stay cool while also enabling a way to market each graphic. Customers don't always want full mesh ventilation in a production piece, though. It's just a method to showcase all of the lines and also make sure riders are maximizing air flow.

On the "entry level pants last the longest, they use thicker nylon", that's absolutely not true. Entry level almost ALWAYS uses the lowest denier (400-600 typically). Higher end products use 900D or a hex build to add even more durability.
fully understand you protect your business... over here barely any jerseys are sold, everyone goes direct to the nearest by sublimation printer ( ask your dealers ) cycling base layer ( with hole ) under you cheast protector + sublimation summer jesery with holes

always thought entry was made from 900d polyester and lighter stuff from 600d and thinher polyester? my two cents the fist 10 min of the moto you are full of adrenaline and the last 10 min of a 20 min moto you fight fatigue 😂 dude you can’t sell anything over here doesn’t matter wich brand... enduro folks have deeper pockerts MX’s are baggers army over here they want everything for free or cheap.

And why MX pants sucks in the machine machine is easily explained... polyester, cotton and leather etc. it all shrinks differently. the freakness https://m. https://youtu.be/gC0TmgQKHys
👇 best mx pants ever owned it even last at 90° C 🤐

good luck anyway, btw Amsterdam is the jeans capital of the world 🤫
OLDMOTO
8/9/2019 10:46am
I've been running vented gear ever since it was first made. I ride in SoCal in the summer heat 100°+.
Moose Sahara is the best to date. I'm waiting for my 2020 stuff to arrive. The Fly vented worked good but fell apart quickly . Seams come un-sewed. Fly does not warranty their products and has no regard for the customer. Fox 180 vented gear was OK but didn't last nearly as long as the Moose gear. Fox doesn't make real vented gear anymore anyway. I never used TLD so I can't speak for them.
BobPA
8/9/2019 10:55am
Spooner wrote:
Coming to our show in a couple weeks?
I wish, I will be sweating my ass off at a friends wedding that weekend...

The Shop

Keith72
8/9/2019 5:59pm
Thanks for all the replies. Kind of leaning towards the Moose Sahara. Their stuff looks fine. Don't really care how I look. Just get tired of feeling cooked so fast and no relief. Been wearing Alias gear for a couple years. Not vented, but good quality. Only issue is the exhaust melting the material above the leather patch. Like I said I've been wearing my old fox vented jerseys which helps, but the time has come for something new.
I even like the vented stuff when it gets colder. Can always layer.
LOOnatic
8/9/2019 6:15pm
Im another vote for Troy Lee air stuf. I have a set ive been rocking for 3 years and while a lil beat up its still in rotation as my "shit kit". Picked up another "pretty kit" set on RM close out.
I live in south Louisiana so its very hot and very humid.
Kelz87
Fantasy
1574th
8/9/2019 8:09pm
MZ193 wrote:
Thor Pulse Air Acid. 100€ here in italy, greatly vented and it is lasting me more than i expected (it survived a couple crashes). I bought...
Thor Pulse Air Acid. 100€ here in italy, greatly vented and it is lasting me more than i expected (it survived a couple crashes). I bought this color and it’s awesome.

I bought this set when it came out. It’s not bad, but it’s not as ventilated as my ‘18 Fox Airline set. No angle tricks, no bias-but the vent holes in the Thor are smaller and don’t vent as well as the Fox, especially the jersey

Post a reply to: Vented gear suggestions.

The Latest