Vegas track...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/2/2018 10:11 AM

Wow that’s a long start straight. If I were racing this, I’d start asking the man above to keep me safe ASAP.

|

5/2/2018 10:13 AM

Photo
|

5/2/2018 10:20 AM

The quad ski jump into the sand after the first turn is also crazy.. This will definitely add to the championship drama. I hope they all make it out safe for the outdoors

|

5/2/2018 10:30 AM

"Let's put the track outside so spectators can't see it, we'll play a commercial for 'em instead"

Can't wait for circuscross to end.

|

5/2/2018 10:57 AM

Charge your phone, stat.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

5/2/2018 11:43 AM

4rings wrote:

"Let's put the track outside so spectators can't see it, we'll play a commercial for 'em instead"

Can't wait for circuscross ...more

So, you’re not going AND you don’t get laid?

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

5/2/2018 11:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2018 12:55 PM

4rings wrote:

If they're in the stadium, they can see what's happening for the outside portion on the big screen.

I like having a single gate...especially for a race where there's going to be three champs crowned.

|

5/2/2018 3:35 PM

4rings wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Zzziiinnnggggg! But seriously here folks I think the Riders are going to be hitting 50 to 55mph by the end of that start straightaway. Do we need nets?

|

5/2/2018 3:42 PM

Bike Rat wrote:

Wow that’s a long start straight. If I were racing this, I’d start asking the man above to keep me safe ASAP.

The man up above? Emig or Ralph?

|

5/2/2018 3:55 PM

4rings wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Bike Rat wrote:

Zzziiinnnggggg! But seriously here folks I think the Riders are going to be hitting 50 to 55mph by the end of that start ...more

There was a long start straight on one of the tracks earlier this season, and the riders said they liked it because it actually spreads them out a bit more.

4rings, you're so core. I hope I can be just like you when I grow up...

|

5/2/2018 4:58 PM

4rings wrote:

Idk if you’ve ever seen a Vegas supercross but just about all of them in the past have gone outside the stadium like that.

|

5/2/2018 5:08 PM

Yep, usually there's one really fast side.

|

5/2/2018 5:35 PM

GuyB wrote:

The first couple of years they added it, it was cool. At this point it's just a fast, slippery, dangerous part of the track. I'd honestly prefer if they don't go outside the stadium, and keep everything inside. There's something boring about the start when it's outside and not being able to see the first turn (I understand the first turn is inside the stadium this year).

|

5/2/2018 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2018 5:44 PM

I like watching them come cooking back into the stadium and launching onto the flats wfo . Looks like they have a turn this year...

|

5/2/2018 6:14 PM

I could land my Cessna on that strip.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/2/2018 9:31 PM

GuyB wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

The first couple of years they added it, it was cool. At this point it's just a fast, slippery, dangerous part of the track. ...more

Ahh good to see your still you pinch

Show me where the "speedway" section in Vegas has ever been cause for accidents or injuries in the past 10 years.

Watching these guys flat track their beasts around that sweeper is w00t

|

5/3/2018 2:53 AM

Bike Rat wrote:

MattyVicious wrote:

The man up above? Emig or Ralph?

Just made my Thursday! laughing

|

5/3/2018 7:39 AM

Start is a LOT shorter than the Monster Cup start

|

5/3/2018 8:28 AM

Bike Rat wrote:

Clearly you didn't see the Glendale start....

|

5/3/2018 8:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 8:58 AM

We're really complaining about the start straight being too long? WOW...you guys are really going soft.

You might be better off watching Antique Roadshow...would hate for you guys to get an elevated heart rate from worrying too much. laughing

|

5/3/2018 9:47 AM

Zaugg wrote:

We're really complaining about the start straight being too long? WOW...you guys are really going soft.

You might be better ...more

Not complaining. Just point out that this type of start leads to a lot of unforeseen circumstances. It’s likely it will make a difference in at least one of the three championships up for grabs this weekend. Bring on the race drama!!

|