10/21/2019 2:48 AM

They really must be proud.

|

10/21/2019 3:11 AM

Baby laxatives!!!!

|

10/21/2019 3:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2019 11:13 AM

Buttery sends it. Funny story now but not at the time. Last time in Vegas the wife and me go for dinner and margaritas at Cabo Wabo before going to watch Van Morrison play at Caesar’s Palace. Were walking down the strip with a little buzz going after dinner when this guy passes us and says to me fairly loudly “I’ve got that ya-yo”... I turn around like wtf no I’m all set! Keep walking and turn around again a few seconds later to make sure he kept going but now there’s two guys right behind my wife and me who look like cops undercover. A few more feet down the strip and yes my guess was right there cops and they whip the badges out and corner me against one of the shops on the strip and ask me what that guy just asked me.... I said I don’t know didn’t really hear him (didn’t want this drug dealer looking to stab me or some crazy shit if he sees me again). The one cop who’s questioning me isn't buying my answer, he points out he’s wearing a camera and asks one last time not too lie and tell him the truth as the other cop takes off after the guy. Now I sack up and tell him “ya the dude asked if I want coke”. Next thing I know the other cop has the guy down to the ground now and a struggle ensues before they subdue him and eventually drag him off. We walked on eggshells next two nights lol. Vegas is a crazy place never know what can happen even when minding your own business

|

10/21/2019 5:08 AM

HOF!

|

10/21/2019 5:09 AM

With all that Vlog money he should be using 100 dollar bill

|

10/21/2019 5:22 AM

Who sniffs come through a tenner, fuck me get some culture

|

10/21/2019 6:08 AM

Helda wrote:

Who sniffs come? Thats whack yo

|

10/21/2019 6:10 AM

Helda wrote:

Dtat720 wrote:

Who sniffs come? Thats whack yo

Well they were in vegas....

|

10/21/2019 7:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2019 7:37 AM

Weak sauce, man. If you're going to stage a lame party photo, at least put something in there
that actually sort of looks like blow or whatever. Tony is not impressed.

|

10/21/2019 7:41 AM

The gutted bic pen is the tool.

|

10/21/2019 8:21 AM

soren346 wrote:

Looks like the boys are partying 90's style in Vegas. Lol. Off of his IG story

Must have spent the 20 on the hookers.

|

10/21/2019 8:29 AM

JLAW would of put them to shame

|

I don't crash, I just run out of talent

10/21/2019 9:00 AM

i flew down one year with nothing but the clothes on my back and was wasted before i got off the plane. don't remember any of the race and don't remember flying home the next day. my only recollection of the whole trip was sitting in the SLC airport with a dead phone and no ride home.

|

10/21/2019 9:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2019 9:03 AM

Weirdest thing I've heard of is a dude waking up in an ice bath in his hotel room and a fresh cut/stitches on their side his kidney missing. Apparently people spike your drink to make you pass out, take you to harvest your kidney to sell on the black market and then deliver you back at your hotel. So never drink something given to you by someone unless you get it from the staff or watch the drink poor. I will survive on one kidney though. I will be fine. Thanks for asking.

|

10/21/2019 9:12 AM

WhatchaWant wrote:

The gutted bic pen is the tool.

That’s a wax pen. Buttery needs to step his partying up. 10 dollar bills and shitty wax pens and even shittier wax in the background. At least use a 100 or an amazon vacuum

|

10/21/2019 10:30 AM

Because there is a partially rolled up bill that proves he is doing dope? Give me a break, and lets say, if that very partially rolled up bill was for some partying, who the fuck cares? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and, what's wrong with hookers and blow? lol,

|

10/21/2019 10:41 AM

I like to party but that's fucking stupid.

|

10/21/2019 10:41 AM

MX114 wrote:

Buttery sends it. Funny story now but not at the time. Last time in Vegas the wife and me go for dinner and margaritas at Cabo Wabo before going to watch Van Morrison play at Caesar’s Palace. Were walking down the strip with a little buzz going after dinner when this guy passes us and says to me fairly loudly “I’ve got that ya-yo”... I turn around like wtf no I’m all set! Keep walking and turn around again a few seconds later to make sure he kept going but now there’s two guys right behind my wife and me who look like cops undercover. A few more feet down the strip and yes my guess was right there cops and they whip the badges out and corner me against one of the shops on the strip and ask me what that guy just asked me.... I said I don’t know didn’t really hear him (didn’t want this drug dealer looking to stab me or some crazy shit if he sees me again). The one cop who’s questioning me isn't buying my answer, he points out he’s wearing a camera and asks one last time not too lie and tell him the truth as the other cop takes off after the guy. Now I sack up and tell him “ya the dude asked if I want coke”. Next thing I know the other cop has the guy down to the ground now and a struggle ensues before they subdue him and eventually drag him off. We walked on eggshells next two nights lol. Vegas is a crazy place never know what can happen even when minding your own business

They always say "Charlie Sheen" when walking by. I surmised it was code for blow and just smiled and kept walking.

|

10/21/2019 11:11 AM

From the words of a wise man "GET A CLUE"

|

10/21/2019 11:36 AM

Partially rolled up $10 bill just casually in the picture. This is part of buttery’s personification. “Does he rail lines??” “Dam dude parties hard” “Buttery is crazy” “LETS GOOOO”

|

10/21/2019 12:09 PM

Whats the purpose of a 10 dollar bill with butter on it?

|

10/21/2019 12:23 PM

Kids these days...............

|

10/21/2019 12:28 PM

After a weekend of racing, this is what you guys are interested in?

Attention, advertisers...you too can reach this prime demographic...

|

10/21/2019 1:22 PM

I would tell u about my MEC experience..

but shit that happens in vegas stays in vegas..

I miss the Circle bar..

|

10/22/2019 9:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2019 9:14 AM

What's funny is there is already a rider with that nickname and it's a girl and she is better then him. Get a new nickname fuckin spode.

|