Veds MXdN Farleigh Castle

muente22
Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 4:15pm
Who was there?
We plan a trip to the race maybe this year.
Any informations we need to know?
Camping or hotel?
Thanks for help.
|
philG
2/23/2019 11:10am
There for the last 4 years... arrive early on Friday, and camp at the track.
2/23/2019 1:21pm
Check on vetsmxdn Facebook page for rider updates . Dave king always gets some amazing guys to come
I would camp if you can it will allow you to really soak up the vibe for the weekend, come Friday for sure and there are lots of camper van,Rv hire companies on the south coast that you can hook up with flights from the USA. There are some good hotels and air b@b in the area no doubt but the onsite experience is well worth it
It’s just a great weekend come on over !
731chopper
Fantasy
442nd
2/23/2019 1:33pm
I went in 2017 and it was awesome. The track got a lot of rain and was gnarly. My old man has gone the last 3 years. It is a great experience especially since you get to see a lot of old bikes and parts.

My family rented a house that is typically a bed and breakfast literally right next to the track. If it wasn't for a decent sized creek you could walk from it into the pits. We left our bikes locked up in our rental van overnight and used my rental car to get in and out of the track. There are lots of homes to rent in that area but if I wasn't racing, I'd just stay in Bath because there is plenty to do there and it isn't far away.

I'd like to go back and race super evo in the coming years. I raced evo and HATED the bike so much. I've never gelled with bikes from the 80's.
2/23/2019 3:22pm
I went last year and it was awesome! Make sure you attend both days. Iots of vintage bikes on display. I stayed in Bath , lots of hotels and restaurants to choose from. It was cool to see riders like Mike Brown , John Dowd , Kurt Nicol , Doug Dubach Ivan Tedesco racing on vintage race bikes . Check out their Facebook page as that's the best way to get updated info on the event.

The Shop

philG
2/23/2019 4:14pm
Friday is a chill day, walk round and see the bikes, or you can just sit in the beer tent , as thats where they do Tech.. its a great event , hoping to be in Super Evo this year , after riding a 125 in over 50 open Evo

Post a reply to: Veds MXdN Farleigh Castle

The Latest