Varner Motorsports issues

mxb2
12/16/2021 5:40am
EJRACING wrote:
Guys, I hear everyone are talking about BAR etc - they have no legal rights to take action and i have gone down that road with...
Guys, I hear everyone are talking about BAR etc - they have no legal rights to take action and i have gone down that road with no luck - as you might know by this thread Varner have had my engine and parts since September 2019
I have paid him 1850 usd up front and he has got parts for 1750 USD from me including the engine
The next step is to take Varner to civil court but as I live in Norway thats not stratight forward either...
Superior Court of California , County of San Bernardino would be the right place for this and that might would be an option for more of us if we got together on a cllaim... But If someone could help me out with at least getting my engine and parts back I would be more than grateful and offcourse pay for the help, freight to Norway etc - if we even could get some of my money back from Varner I will give a % cut as well - I have tried all I can but due to covid and the fact I live on the other side of the world it is not easy to just stop by and collect the items myself...people that call this guy a ledgend needs to take a look in the mirror - PM me PLEASE
Why would you use someone halfway around the world lol, pretty sure you could find someone closer to avoid these problems.
b_kowalsk
12/16/2021 5:48am
EJRACING wrote:
Guys, I hear everyone are talking about BAR etc - they have no legal rights to take action and i have gone down that road with...
Guys, I hear everyone are talking about BAR etc - they have no legal rights to take action and i have gone down that road with no luck - as you might know by this thread Varner have had my engine and parts since September 2019
I have paid him 1850 usd up front and he has got parts for 1750 USD from me including the engine
The next step is to take Varner to civil court but as I live in Norway thats not stratight forward either...
Superior Court of California , County of San Bernardino would be the right place for this and that might would be an option for more of us if we got together on a cllaim... But If someone could help me out with at least getting my engine and parts back I would be more than grateful and offcourse pay for the help, freight to Norway etc - if we even could get some of my money back from Varner I will give a % cut as well - I have tried all I can but due to covid and the fact I live on the other side of the world it is not easy to just stop by and collect the items myself...people that call this guy a ledgend needs to take a look in the mirror - PM me PLEASE
mxb2 wrote:
Why would you use someone halfway around the world lol, pretty sure you could find someone closer to avoid these problems.
That's not the point and shouldn't be an issue when doing business with reputable company.
mxb2
12/16/2021 5:51am
EJRACING wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
b_kowalsk wrote:
That's not the point and shouldn't be an issue when doing business with reputable company.
Agreed, but i wouldnt be waiting 2 years to get my $$ or shit back.
dmm698
12/16/2021 6:08am
mxb2 wrote:
b_kowalsk wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Put your money where your mouth is- EJRACING said he would provide a percentage of money returned to him from Varner to whomever helps him get it, and some compensation for time/parts. Pretend its your stuff your entitled to and make it happen then..........

The Shop

soggy
Fantasy
3846th
12/16/2021 6:47am
dmm698 wrote:
Put your money where your mouth is- EJRACING said he would provide a percentage of money returned to him from Varner to whomever helps him get...
Put your money where your mouth is- EJRACING said he would provide a percentage of money returned to him from Varner to whomever helps him get it, and some compensation for time/parts. Pretend its your stuff your entitled to and make it happen then..........
🤣🤣🤣 if you think Varner is giving any money back
mxb2
12/16/2021 7:04am
b_kowalsk wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
dmm698 wrote:
Put your money where your mouth is- EJRACING said he would provide a percentage of money returned to him from Varner to whomever helps him get...
Sure,. Send me plane ticket, and $$ up front like varner lol.
mxb2
12/16/2021 7:05am
dmm698 wrote:
soggy wrote:
Exactly.
dmm698
12/16/2021 7:35am
dmm698 wrote:
soggy wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Exactly.
I dont think he's giving any money back, but its easy to sit here on the other side of the fence with no dog in the fight and tell people what to do. If it was so easy to get your stuff or money back like MXB2 is suggesting, he should put his money where his mouth is and do it for the guy offering a reward. Not sure what was so challenging to understand.

I've been on the getting ripped off side with an engine builder, one whom used to preach gospel on Vital and has not returned since being called out.

Moto520
12/16/2021 7:36am
This guy should not be able to show his face at any motocross track. We all have to look out for each other in this situation and make sure that this guy doesn't show his smug face around the tracks. Does he show up at tracks still? We need to look out for each other as moto brothers. For the people that sent him engines from out of the country......this is NOT how we do business in the United States.
Kenny Lingus
12/16/2021 8:06am
Sounds like he's taking regular Joe's money to build motors for free for the bro's. Thing is, I would bet that if he was physically confronted, he would cry like a bitch have you arrested then sue you because he is tramautized. This guy is a true piece of shit. As is anyone that defends him.
Sandusky26
12/16/2021 9:14am
Sounds like he's taking regular Joe's money to build motors for free for the bro's. Thing is, I would bet that if he was physically confronted...
Sounds like he's taking regular Joe's money to build motors for free for the bro's. Thing is, I would bet that if he was physically confronted, he would cry like a bitch have you arrested then sue you because he is tramautized. This guy is a true piece of shit. As is anyone that defends him.
Sounds like he is robbing Peter to pay Paul, and jackin Paul also. I bet the bros pay full price.
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
12/16/2021 9:42am Edited Date/Time 12/16/2021 9:43am
We should all leave him bad Google reviews with a link to this thread.
Sandusky26
12/16/2021 10:00am
We should all send him cylinders full of dog shit.
mxb2
12/16/2021 10:19am
soggy wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Exactly.
dmm698 wrote:
I dont think he's giving any money back, but its easy to sit here on the other side of the fence with no dog in the...
I dont think he's giving any money back, but its easy to sit here on the other side of the fence with no dog in the fight and tell people what to do. If it was so easy to get your stuff or money back like MXB2 is suggesting, he should put his money where his mouth is and do it for the guy offering a reward. Not sure what was so challenging to understand.

I've been on the getting ripped off side with an engine builder, one whom used to preach gospel on Vital and has not returned since being called out.

Never. Said it was easy, its a process. And 2 years down the road the process didnt work. If you feel so strongly about it. Why dont you.help the guy. $$ in your pocket.
LungButter
12/16/2021 10:53am
mxb2 wrote:
Never. Said it was easy, its a process. And 2 years down the road the process didnt work. If you feel so strongly about it. Why...
Never. Said it was easy, its a process. And 2 years down the road the process didnt work. If you feel so strongly about it. Why dont you.help the guy. $$ in your pocket.
What exactly are you trying to add to this Varner Motorsports Reviews thread?

Are you saying our friend from Norway should have read more Terry Varner Reviews before he sent his motor half way around the world?

Are there a lot of Varner Motorsports Engine Reviews out there to read?

Just curious.
mxb2
12/16/2021 11:09am
mxb2 wrote:
Never. Said it was easy, its a process. And 2 years down the road the process didnt work. If you feel so strongly about it. Why...
LungButter wrote:
What exactly are you trying to add to this Varner Motorsports Reviews thread? Are you saying our friend from Norway should have read more Terry Varner...

Are you saying our friend from Norway should have read more Terry Varner Reviews before he sent his motor half way around the world?

Just curious.
It sucks what happened, but after 2 years no return phone calls, no answer at the door. Do you really thing he will get his $$ or parts back? Then one poster suggested i fly 3000 miles, miss work, plane tickets,. Hotel for what, go to the business for no answer. Where are the local cali guys who said they would help? If i m spending thousands of dollars. Dam right i will research.
EJRACING
12/16/2021 11:11am
Just like several others here i have used him before - and was super happy - thats why i sent him the parts/money. And to make sure there is no mistake here - if it wasn’t for covid i would have been sitting on a plane two years ago and paid him a visit - the engine was supposed to be used in the EMX 125cc championship on a AF125cc..i dont want any blood spilled just want my parts back and are willing to pay someone to help with that
soggy
Fantasy
3846th
12/16/2021 11:45am
Mattyhamz or someone offered to help retrieve engines and parts and no one took him up on it.
EJRACING
12/16/2021 12:17pm
Like picked it up or was it finished ? Did you Ask about mine at the same time😁
JM485
12/16/2021 12:33pm
mxb2 wrote:
LungButter wrote:
What exactly are you trying to add to this Varner Motorsports Reviews thread? Are you saying our friend from Norway should have read more Terry Varner...

Just curious.
Some people just love to offer useless hindsight habitually. . .
1975api2488
12/16/2021 12:51pm
Motor still in original shipping container didn’t even open it Could have been a box of dinomite
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
12/16/2021 1:07pm
Hope you at least punched that thieving Varner in the noseCool
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
12/16/2021 1:08pm
Motor still in original shipping container didn’t even open it Could have been a box of dinomite
Didn’t want to help our buddy in Norway while you were there?
LumpDog841
12/16/2021 1:09pm
Took a trip to Varner Motorsports today and got my engine!!!
What did he even say, when you were there?
12/16/2021 1:47pm
soggy wrote:
We should all leave him bad Google reviews with a link to this thread.
Yes we should. People should just stop sending him motors.
12/16/2021 1:50pm
I texted Terry this morning asking him about EJ Racings motors. Told him to get them done. No reply.

Sorry for EJ that the BAR did help. They got my motor back for me.

People should go right to his Facebook page and post this and other comments. He sure doesn't like that.
LungButter
12/16/2021 2:15pm
mxb2 wrote:
It sucks what happened, but after 2 years no return phone calls, no answer at the door. Do you really thing he will get his $$...
It sucks what happened, but after 2 years no return phone calls, no answer at the door. Do you really thing he will get his $$ or parts back? Then one poster suggested i fly 3000 miles, miss work, plane tickets,. Hotel for what, go to the business for no answer. Where are the local cali guys who said they would help? If i m spending thousands of dollars. Dam right i will research.
What search terms would you recommend to said research?

Varner Motorsports Reviews

Varner Motorsports Engine Reviews

Terry Varner Reviews

Terry Varner Engine Builder Reviews

Varner Motorsports Engine Builder Reviews

Terry Varner Engines

Varner Motorsports

?????

There are so many you could search, I would want to make sure I was thorough in searching them all.
12/16/2021 2:29pm
mxb2 wrote:
It sucks what happened, but after 2 years no return phone calls, no answer at the door. Do you really thing he will get his $$...
LungButter wrote:
What search terms would you recommend to said research? Varner Motorsports Reviews Varner Motorsports Engine Reviews Terry Varner Reviews Terry Varner Engine Builder Reviews Varner Motorsports...
What search terms would you recommend to said research?

Varner Motorsports Reviews

Varner Motorsports Engine Reviews

Terry Varner Reviews

Terry Varner Engine Builder Reviews

Varner Motorsports Engine Builder Reviews

Terry Varner Engines

Varner Motorsports

?????

There are so many you could search, I would want to make sure I was thorough in searching them all.
Let’s Make Varner great again?
1975api2488
12/16/2021 2:42pm
Terry Varner is a mess, if he has your engine I would go get it asap.
He is not gonna do anything but give it back, he was once a good guy
Not any more.
He cost me $1000, $75 in shipping, a day out of work $100 in fuel and 400 miles on my car.
If he does not send my money back I will continue to post reviews
And will file with small claims court.
If he sends my money . I will remove all post and never use him again.

For new Varner Motorsports victims
DO NOT SEND VARNER anything!!!!
He is a scammer.

Post a reply to: Varner Motorsports issues

The Latest