VPN for supercross?

hamncheeze
9/9/2019 9:12am Edited Date/Time 9/9/2019 9:13am
That time of year again! So I like a sucker paid for the Supercross live pass. I just cancelled since its impossible to justify the price...
That time of year again!
So I like a sucker paid for the Supercross live pass. I just cancelled since its impossible to justify the price. Especially with the exchange rate being Canadian.
How did everyone find the VPN setups last year? Do we have a consensus on if it works just as well?

I have an account already setup on NBCSportsGold for outdoors, anyone know if that will be an issue?
I'm in the same boat....I use ExpressVPN for other reasons (cycling) and I think this year I should dump the international SX thing, as FELD gouges the crap out of the non-Americans. Plus I'm already paying the VPN fee.

I did see that in the greater Vancouver area Shaw has added Fox Sports Racing to its channel list. They also have MAV-TV now too. I'm loathe to add more money to cable TV however, and I'd never watch the US Outdoors on MAV and suffer the commercial breaks, I'll just use the Gold. But for anyone who really likes traditional TV, it does seem like SX would be available again on TV in Western Canada.
9/13/2019 7:54am
I'm going to give it a try for £10 for MEC and the MXDN (still never going to call it the mxon)

The Shop

Post a reply to: VPN for supercross?

The Latest