VIP Tickets for Pala

lukaitis9
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:10pm
Sorry for the spam but this is an exclusive contest I'm offering to Vital MX readers only.

I have 2 sets of (2) VIP tickets for this weekend's Pala National.

Here's how I'll decide who gets them- Post a reply with what your favorite Bel-Ray product is and why?

We'll vote on it at our office and pick the 2 best by Noon ET on Thursday.

Good Luck!
|
Motodork
9/7/2011 11:05am
My favorite product is the Super Clean Chain Lube, I work at a large motocross shop in the heart of the moto triangle and I recommend Super Clean almost exclusively because it works so well. It is tacky and stays on the chain, it doesn't collect very much dirt and it stays clean. I have also found that it extends my chain life and is very easy to clean.
500guy
9/7/2011 11:21am
I've been using Bel-Ray products since the late 70's when Famous riders like Marty Moates, Marty Smith and Bad Brad Lackey Raced Carlsbad Raceway and the USGP. The product has never let me down and I have never had a reason to switch.
9/7/2011 11:28am
My favorite belray product is Bel-Ray H1-R Racing 100% Synthetic Ester 2T Engine Oil. Why, because my RM 125 absolutely loves this shit. Shifts like butter + even after 10+ hours, the oil still looks new.
Yamaha24
9/7/2011 11:33am
My favorite Bel-Ray product is the Air filter oil. It is the only air filter oil I have ever used. Im confident it could double as glue!

The Shop

9/7/2011 12:44pm
My wife loves your Lubes!!!!.... Uummmm. Oh wait. Sorry wrong company... (Although I may have just gave you your next huge product line so that should warrant tix alone!!!!)

Been using MC-1 for decades now. Back when I raced 80's & 125's. Now I use it in my sons KTM 50. Multi-generational baby.
KiKi-Matthew
9/7/2011 1:28pm
I use Bel-Ray chain Lube! Because thats what my Dad buys for me.
I won't Win, so good luck to everyone.

Matt Moto
carlosmacho
9/7/2011 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 9/7/2011 3:38pm
lukaitis9 wrote:
Sorry for the spam but this is an exclusive contest I'm offering to Vital MX readers only. I have 2 sets of (2) VIP tickets for...
Sorry for the spam but this is an exclusive contest I'm offering to Vital MX readers only.

Here's how I'll decide who gets them- Post a reply with what your favorite Bel-Ray product is and why?

Good Luck!
Since foam filter oil is a must
There is only one brand that I trust
The brand I use is from Bel-Rey
Foam filer oil that's in a spray
Instead pouring to trap the dirt
With Bel-Ray it just takes a squirt.
When the rain pounds on the roof
I'm sure glad that its waterproof.
The Ultra-viscous formula lasts
so not a particle can get past
And when a day of riding's done
Cleaning filters makes me bummed
But there is nothing that is easier
Than Bel-Ray Foam Filter Cleaner & Degreaser
It won't cause my filter to come apart
I also use it to clean my parts.
And though it doesn't work well on me
It keeps my Yami running happily.

I also used Bel Ray gear lube in my old 2 strokes for many years. Great products I have always trusted.
brianmoto
9/7/2011 4:00pm
I started using bel ray products back around 1973, wide world of sports would air live motocross, and the riders bibs sported the bel ray logo. I have since stopped riding but my son hasnt, but the legacy has been carried on,as far using bel ray products. we have never been let down from the chain lube to the synthetic motor oil. the product is awesome as well as the staff, what makes things even more awesome is belrays support of team 22, chad reed. what a incredible season so far, and it comes down to pala, the pivotal last race, which is also my sons 22nd birthday !!!
9/7/2011 4:54pm
Let me just say that all your products are great,use em on my wifes and my streetbikes and my dirtbikes,from the super clean chain lube to the foam filter oil to the fork oils if it doesent say BEL-RAY Im not using it.Been using your products since I got into bikes 20 plus years ago.Further more my wife and I are coming all the way from eastern Canada for this race and it would mean the WORLD to us to have VIP tickets,we cant get enough of the mx sene and what better way than through VIP.Thanks for reading.
JM21
Fantasy
4006th
9/7/2011 4:58pm
Christian Lass is my favorite Bel-Ray "product"
fcr
9/7/2011 5:47pm
They make the best Salsa, especially the chainlube.
lukaitis9
9/7/2011 6:12pm
Come on guys give me more- We'll make the decision at noon eastern tomorrow.
Cygnus
9/7/2011 6:20pm
Let me just say that all your products are great,use em on my wifes and my streetbikes and my dirtbikes,from the super clean chain lube to...
Let me just say that all your products are great,use em on my wifes and my streetbikes and my dirtbikes,from the super clean chain lube to the foam filter oil to the fork oils if it doesent say BEL-RAY Im not using it.Been using your products since I got into bikes 20 plus years ago.Further more my wife and I are coming all the way from eastern Canada for this race and it would mean the WORLD to us to have VIP tickets,we cant get enough of the mx sene and what better way than through VIP.Thanks for reading.
Hook this guy up Scott. This would make a great promo for Belray for sure.
DANIELINS
9/7/2011 7:37pm
belray has been a part of the american mx scene simce day one and it's good to see them back, my favorite bel ray product is chad reed and i am thankful that bel ray teamed up with chad to put both back in the spotlight. both brands have done an awesome job this year and my kids and i proudly fly the blue and white sticker on our bikes as well as use all the products, good job this year both chad and bel ray...by the way my kids are son is 13 and my girls are 8 and 6..
muGz.147
Fantasy
1789th
9/7/2011 7:51pm Edited Date/Time 9/7/2011 7:52pm
Bel Ray Assembly Lube!! Hands DOWN!! It's got that sweet applicator brush built right into the lid so I don't get all greasy when I'm greasing the piss out of my co-workers door handles on their vehicles (gosh they hate that), the flush lever on the toilet (almost as funny as the Saran Wrap trick), and the undersides of the drawer handles of an unsuspecting technician's toolbox (these guys can be real anal about their tools so this one sometimes ends in dramatic fashion).

All kidding aside, from a dealership AND a consumer perspective....that little gem that's buried in the Bel Ray website, The "Lubricant Advisor"...is a friggin' HOME RUN!! Big fan...
robkinuk
9/8/2011 5:16am
Bel Ray MC1 two stroke oil!, just the smell send's me back to my Maico days. GP's , MXDN etc.

Currently painting a tribute to a former World Champion for MXoN. Lot's of Bel Ray logo's on clothing!

ps Scott did you get my email on LinkedIn?

Cheers,
Rob
lukaitis9
9/8/2011 9:15am
Thanks everyone-

We picked 2 winners and private messaged them.
englishman
9/8/2011 9:23am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2011 9:26am
I use Bel Ray 'cos this guy does:

lukaitis9
9/8/2011 9:26am
Hey muGz.147 I added your shop to our dealer locator.

Thank for the support.
muGz.147
Fantasy
1789th
9/8/2011 9:54am
lukaitis9 wrote:

Thank for the support.
Thanks Scott....and I hope you at least smiled at my attempt at humor...lol. Obviously I'm not flying to Cali this weekend so I wasn't really trying to win Grinning

We've been selling/using Bel Ray in this store for a long, LONG time. Super DOT 4, 6 in 1 (which is a great substitute for the spendy Tri-Flow), and the filter oils have been staples in here for decades. Keep up the good work!!
lukaitis9
9/8/2011 10:19am Edited Date/Time 9/8/2011 10:20am
lukaitis9 wrote:

Thank for the support.
muGz.147 wrote:
Thanks Scott....and I hope you at least smiled at my attempt at humor...lol. Obviously I'm not flying to Cali this weekend so I wasn't really trying...
Thanks Scott....and I hope you at least smiled at my attempt at humor...lol. Obviously I'm not flying to Cali this weekend so I wasn't really trying to win Grinning

We've been selling/using Bel Ray in this store for a long, LONG time. Super DOT 4, 6 in 1 (which is a great substitute for the spendy Tri-Flow), and the filter oils have been staples in here for decades. Keep up the good work!!
It was funny...I actually used waterproof grease in some of those applications.

Let me know if we can help you out at the shop at all.

Thanks for the support.
lukaitis9
9/8/2011 10:22am
BRW- we chose carlosmacho and greenebasterd as our winners.

You both need to get in touch with me either on here or via email slukaitis@belray.com today so I can arrange the passes for you.

If any other member knows them please pass along this important information.
jasonv43
9/8/2011 4:11pm
lukaitis9 wrote:
BRW- we chose carlosmacho and greenebasterd as our winners. You both need to get in touch with me either on here or via email slukaitis@belray.com today...

You both need to get in touch with me either on here or via email slukaitis@belray.com today so I can arrange the passes for you.

Damn it I missed it!!!

I was just gonna post right now and tell you how much I love your product. Especially this.....

My dad and father in law have used your stuff for years and years. Plus I was gonna wear this hat.....

Was gonna cheer on my favorite rider Chad Reed and the twotwo express.

Damn it I knew I was gonna get too busy and miss out on it.
carlosmacho
9/8/2011 5:30pm
lukaitis9 wrote:
BRW- we chose carlosmacho and greenebasterd as our winners. You both need to get in touch with me either on here or via email slukaitis@belray.com today...

SWEET DUDE!!!! Thanks! Its going to make the last race of the season the BEST ONE EVER!
lukaitis9
9/8/2011 6:19pm
SWEET DUDE!!!! Thanks! Its going to make the last race of the season the BEST ONE EVER!
No problem man- Glad I can hook up the Vital MX crew. Everyone here has always been very supportive of me. Just my way of saying thanks.

Still haven't heard from greenebasterd- If anyone knows them make sure he hooks up with me for his passes. I sent him a PM early this afternoon.
9/8/2011 9:11pm
Ill give you all my nudes -- 600+ of current and ex girlfriends.. And Bel RAy is good stuff
jasonv43
9/8/2011 9:13pm
lukaitis9 wrote:
No problem man- Glad I can hook up the Vital MX crew. Everyone here has always been very supportive of me. Just my way of saying...
No problem man- Glad I can hook up the Vital MX crew. Everyone here has always been very supportive of me. Just my way of saying thanks.

Still haven't heard from greenebasterd- If anyone knows them make sure he hooks up with me for his passes. I sent him a PM early this afternoon.
If he doesn't show up. I would gladly step in as his replacement.
lukaitis9
9/12/2011 7:49am
carlosmacho and greenebasterd- it was good meeting you guys this weekend. I'm glad we were able to help with your weekend experience.

Vital Members keep an eye on the message board. I'm going to try and do this for supercross next season as well.
Jman277
9/12/2011 9:49am
lukaitis9 wrote:
Sorry for the spam but this is an exclusive contest I'm offering to Vital MX readers only. I have 2 sets of (2) VIP tickets for...

Good Luck!
Since foam filter oil is a must There is only one brand that I trust The brand I use is from Bel-Rey Foam filer oil that's...
Since foam filter oil is a must
There is only one brand that I trust
The brand I use is from Bel-Rey
Foam filer oil that's in a spray
Instead pouring to trap the dirt
With Bel-Ray it just takes a squirt.
When the rain pounds on the roof
I'm sure glad that its waterproof.
The Ultra-viscous formula lasts
so not a particle can get past
And when a day of riding's done
Cleaning filters makes me bummed
But there is nothing that is easier
Than Bel-Ray Foam Filter Cleaner & Degreaser
It won't cause my filter to come apart
I also use it to clean my parts.
And though it doesn't work well on me
It keeps my Yami running happily.

I also used Bel Ray gear lube in my old 2 strokes for many years. Great products I have always trusted.
Congrats to the 2 winners, but carlos your an interesting character. You bitch and moan about one contest being spam when all you have to do is upload a photo yet a few days later your typing away posting up here trying to get vip tickets. Maybe im the only one who noticed this and found it funny.
carlosmacho
9/12/2011 11:29am Edited Date/Time 9/12/2011 11:30am
Jman277 wrote:
Congrats to the 2 winners, but carlos your an interesting character. You bitch and moan about one contest being spam when all you have to do...
Congrats to the 2 winners, but carlos your an interesting character. You bitch and moan about one contest being spam when all you have to do is upload a photo yet a few days later your typing away posting up here trying to get vip tickets. Maybe im the only one who noticed this and found it funny.
This was a contest. You put your name in and win a prize. Scott is a great guy, Bel-Ray was great for offering 800 dollars worth in prizes. This is not spam, this is a contest.

The other "contest" "you noticed"that happened after this one was spam IMHO,. And that/s all it really is, an opinion. I will have to check on the other thread and see who the winners were, but wait, there would have to be a prize to have a winner, my bad..

Post a reply to: VIP Tickets for Pala

The Latest