VIP Super Ticket for Budds

Mike554
Have any of you ever bought the VIP Super Ticket for a national? I'm thinking about doing it for Budds Creek, and was wondering if it's worth it.
|
sam hain
7/17/2019 8:14am
I'm probably buying the holeshot ticket to Ironman, its a bargain I guess if you factor in general admission, pit pass and first turn viewing. I will say its total BS how the nationals are blocking off certain parts of the track and labeling it "VIP". Just another way to get in your pocket, but you gotta pay to play so I guess the only other alternative is sit at home and watch it on TV.
Jordan421
Fantasy
2602nd
7/17/2019 8:20am
sam hain wrote:
I'm probably buying the holeshot ticket to Ironman, its a bargain I guess if you factor in general admission, pit pass and first turn viewing. I...
I'm probably buying the holeshot ticket to Ironman, its a bargain I guess if you factor in general admission, pit pass and first turn viewing. I will say its total BS how the nationals are blocking off certain parts of the track and labeling it "VIP". Just another way to get in your pocket, but you gotta pay to play so I guess the only other alternative is sit at home and watch it on TV.
Got to make money some how. Most sports have "club seats" in their stadium, we just have special roped off areas.
7/17/2019 8:24am
sam hain wrote:
I'm probably buying the holeshot ticket to Ironman, its a bargain I guess if you factor in general admission, pit pass and first turn viewing. I...
I always get the holeshot at Ironman & I love it. It’s in the shade. And obviously a great view for the start. Not so much for other areas of the track
Nellyinda803
Fantasy
362nd
7/17/2019 9:10am
Mike554 wrote:
Have any of you ever bought the VIP Super Ticket for a national? I'm thinking about doing it for Budds Creek, and was wondering if it's...
Have any of you ever bought the VIP Super Ticket for a national? I'm thinking about doing it for Budds Creek, and was wondering if it's worth it.
I'm thinking about getting it for Budds also and now am curious as to others responses

Post a reply to: VIP Super Ticket for Budds

The Latest