VIP Package Experiences?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2019 10:21 PM

Looking at tickets for the Glendale race tonight and browsed some of their VIP packages. (I’m not going to spend $600+ on a package for this race in particular)..but has anyone done the new VIP tours, track walks, press conferences, etc? And was it worth the money to be floor level?

|

12/28/2019 10:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2019 10:49 PM

I think the MX VIP packages for the Nationals is a much better deal, but for the SX races you are better off getting a bunch of friends together and renting a luxury box. At the Denver SX it came out to about $200 each.

|

Ed Johnson

12/28/2019 11:28 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

I think the MX VIP packages for the Nationals is a much better deal, but for the SX races you are better off getting a bunch ...more

That would be awesome man...but I have like zero friends out here that care anything about supercross racing unfortunately

|

12/28/2019 11:42 PM

lostboy819 wrote:

I think the MX VIP packages for the Nationals is a much better deal, but for the SX races you are better off getting a bunch ...more

Kelz87 wrote:

That would be awesome man...but I have like zero friends out here that care anything about supercross racing unfortunately

Same for me I don't know anyone into it anymore.

|

12/29/2019 9:53 AM

That is sad sad One of the best things about racing in the 70s 80s 90s and 00s is the lasting bond you have with everyone you raced with, even the guys you hated on the track are now friends. I go to a handful of SX races a year and it amazing how many people you run into from all over the country that you know from racing. cool

|

Ed Johnson

12/29/2019 10:13 AM

We have done that at mpls , 20+ in a suite. Was awesome

|

kcco

12/29/2019 3:12 PM

For sure! Call Jason Thomas or email him at jason36@aol.com

He has a few packages and makes the race 10x better.. calls you back instantly, and shows you around the facility. Highly recommended

|

12/29/2019 4:39 PM

I did two of the R2R packages. The first being with the PC tour and it was friggin awesome. They showed you anything you wanted to look at in the semi, race motors, suspension, whatever. Got to talk to Mitch and Bones and they were surprisingly forthcoming about specifics. Second time did the one with BTO and the tour was given by JT and it wasn't that great. All he was willing to talking about was how they acquired their secondhand semi and he wouldn't show you anything or really talk about anything. With both packages you got a half-track walk, industry seating(which is most fun during practice) and lunch at the Parts Unlimited tent and my old 250 beginner nemesis Lou Lopez was a fantastic host. Even with the one tour not being that great, I was happy to pay for them and doubly happy that they were all kind enough to donate their time to Anita and Jimmy who absolutely work their asses off at R2R. No regrets.

|

12/29/2019 7:00 PM

Last year in Nashville, I did the vip of watching one the floor for the final 450 race. It was a pretty neat experience. I’ll prob do it again this year.

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

12/29/2019 7:33 PM

Rick Amatuzio wrote:

For sure! Call Jason Thomas or email him at jason36@aol.com

He has a few packages and makes the race 10x better.. calls you ...more

I didn’t know that, that’s something really interesting. I’m a JT fan, he seems laid back like I am and I always enjoy hearing his insight. Thanks man!

(I think I got his autograph at the Georgia Dome years ago, but I was too young to know if it was him or not..lol)

|

12/29/2019 7:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2019 7:41 PM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

Last year in Nashville, I did the vip of watching one the floor for the final 450 race. It was a pretty neat experience. I’ll ...more

That’s awesome BrittneyB. My only concern is being able to view the race from ground level? Although to be on the floor and see the riders up close seems like it would be a fan’s dream! This looks like the package I was most interested in last night ($200 if I remember correctly)

|

12/29/2019 7:51 PM

Tarz483 wrote:

Same for me I don't know anyone into it anymore.

It’s hard to be a fan of a sport most people don’t follow..if I was trying to get a box for a football game, there’d be no problem finding people to go

Hit me up if you decide to go to the Glendale round 😂

|

12/29/2019 8:31 PM

I did the RM ATV/MC VIP with Jason Thomas and it was an absolutely first class experience and well worth the money in my opinion. To be able to hang out with the team and then hit up the press box seating is a level of experience you couldnt hope to achieve in most other sports for a similar amount of money.

In my personal opinion if you can afford the VIP experience, it is well worth the money.

|

12/29/2019 9:31 PM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

Last year in Nashville, I did the vip of watching one the floor for the final 450 race. It was a pretty neat experience. I’ll ...more

Kelz87 wrote:

That’s awesome BrittneyB. My only concern is being able to view the race from ground level? Although to be on the floor and ...more

I feel like it was $200. You can’t see all of the racing, but you see everything happening down on the ground. They also let you stay around for the podium which was neat as well.

|