Your thoughts: VIP National Tickets

Forty
6/21/2018 6:41am
agn5009 wrote:
I did the Club for High Point. It was basically 2 special viewing sections and all day pit passes for $100. That was absolutely worth it...
I did the Club for High Point. It was basically 2 special viewing sections and all day pit passes for $100. That was absolutely worth it. We had a fantastic view of the track, a tent set up for shade and all day pit passes. Also, there was only maybe 40 or 50 people where I was which was great because I didn't have to worry about finding a decent spot to stand or sit.

Basically, I'll never buy general admission again. I may try the actual VIP next year just to get better parking.
That's what the promoter wants to hear.
Myrz
6/22/2018 2:30am Edited Date/Time 6/22/2018 6:26am
I'm looking into the Silver VIP tickets for the MXoN. Would these be any different than the regular season VIP tickets? Obviously they cost more, but...
I'm looking into the Silver VIP tickets for the MXoN. Would these be any different than the regular season VIP tickets? Obviously they cost more, but just curious. This would be my (and my wife's) first outdoor race so I'm trying to make the most of it without losing the farm

The MXoN VIP package looks a bit different than the regular National VIP, one being that it includes your general admission. However, from the many times that I've been to Red Bud, i hope the hell they don't put the VIP silver where it's pictured here (for the National the two tents are on South and North hill). Where the silver is pictured here is a huge valley which you won't see much track from there besides them coming off the ski jump. However, there is a big tunnel to walk under the track which will give you access to the infield, but it's going to be crazy packed there! I do not like that spot!
Otherwise, if i'm reading the packages right, It doesn't look like there's too much of a difference between the gold and silver except with the gold you get all you can drink beer and wine, and you get to go to the skybox..and of course (according to this picture) the tent is in a lot better area than the silver. $700 for Gold $450 for silver seems crazy, but you have to consider that red bud is already crazy, so I can't image how crazy MXoN is going to be with twice the people. I'd feel safe in VIP especially weather wise, but is it worth it? Let me know..lol!

Btw, the cool part about the MXoN VIP is that your general admission is included in the package price (so deduct $170 for gen. adm). Rather, the National VIP general admission is not include in the price of the VIP package price (but you do get an event t-shirt of your choice, not listed in the MXoN VIP). Plus, if you plan on getting a general admission MXoN pit pass it's $35. Add that to Gen. Adm.! So now, deduct about $205 off the price of the VIP package,...and Parking ect.
Be warned about the pits though, with that many fans, it's going to be tough to get around.

Also, if you decide you're not buying the VIP package during the National on July 7 (i'm sure they'll be there for MXoN too):
The best place to get food and beer is at the bottom of the infield where the Lions club (I believe thats who it is) has like 20 huge charcoal grills cooking all kinds of food and sell canned beer for very reasonable. Not worth the hassle wheeling a cooler around that place. I can't remember how much the prices are but it's a very fair. Not like the stadium prices of nasty food and tap beer. There is a food vendor row and other places around the facility grilling food, but I prefer the Lions club at the bottom of the infield!
Give me a "RED BUD!!"
Myrz
6/22/2018 2:38am
Raceline wrote:
The north tent is by the start/finish. The south is on the hill after the ski jump. It was a tough decision but I’ll have a...
The north tent is by the start/finish. The south is on the hill after the ski jump. It was a tough decision but I’ll have a 10 month old so we picked the north tent. I don’t want to have to walk from the pits to the south tent a dozen times a day.
I went with North also. like you said it's closer to the pits. Also near the starting line. After the start it's a short walk to the tent. South doesn't have much to offer. Although I have read that if you have the VIP wrist band you can get in either tent, not sure though, either way the North is a no brainer for me. Have fun!
Debb
1/28/2022 12:10pm
Raceline wrote:
I've been looking into VIP passes for the nationals this year. They end up being roughly $210 with entry. All day pit pass, catered food under...
I've been looking into VIP passes for the nationals this year. They end up being roughly $210 with entry. All day pit pass, catered food under a tent, t-shirt, VIP parking.

Has anyone ever done this in the past and did you think it was worth spending the money? I was just looking at the RacerX all day pit pass since I do not know anyone with industry credentials, but this sounds like it could be decently enjoyable on a hot day with the family.
Absolutely worth it. Purchased VIP passes last time MX of Nations was here ... best thing we ever did! It RAINED ALOT that weekend .. had cover ... food ... use of on site OUTHOUSES close to tent ... could leave tent whenever you wanted and return whenever you wanted. And when you look at how often they come here .... It's money well spent! Got up close and personal with Cairoli, Coldenhoff, Herlings ... TIME OF MY LIFE .. SUCH GREAT MEMORIES even i the RAIN ... and I am a 60 year old female!

Do it .. you only live once!

The Shop

Post a reply to: Your thoughts: VIP National Tickets

The Latest