5/25/2015 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2015 8:28pm
Drop me some feedback in the comments!
|
JB 19
5/25/2015 7:05pm
Nice job. Getting better.
h&m_cycle
5/25/2015 8:17pm
Nice slow mo ect., have your info from your website, maybe able to find you some work shooting fireworks video for a
chain in the area...

Customers want to know what they do before they buy... I'm not in the business anymore but I'm close to it & you...

The Shop

1sevenFilms
5/26/2015 7:34am Edited Date/Time 5/26/2015 9:14am
h&m_cycle wrote:
Nice slow mo ect., have your info from your website, maybe able to find you some work shooting fireworks video for a chain in the area...
Nice slow mo ect., have your info from your website, maybe able to find you some work shooting fireworks video for a
chain in the area...

Customers want to know what they do before they buy... I'm not in the business anymore but I'm close to it & you...
Yeah that'd be cool..
tprice07
5/26/2015 7:58am
Too much slow mo, video is good, shots are good. Just too much slow mo.
1sevenFilms
5/26/2015 8:02am
tprice07 wrote:
Goes along with the song. Don't like to put normal speed clips with slow paced parts of the song. This is a bit more slow mo than I like but with the amount of clips I had, and the way the song went, this is what I came up with. Haha. But thanks, I appreciate the feedback
Starcrossed
5/26/2015 8:45am
h&m_cycle wrote:
Nice slow mo ect., have your info from your website, maybe able to find you some work shooting fireworks video for a chain in the area...
chain in the area...

Yeah that'd be cool..
Nice work 1seven...thought I'd call your attention back to the above post from h&m... wouldn't want you to miss out on an opportunity. Wink
5/26/2015 8:50am
Too much slow-mo to my taste but I get your point. Nice shots!
1sevenFilms
5/26/2015 9:14am
EnvyMedia wrote:
Too much slow-mo to my taste but I get your point. Nice shots!
Thanks man!
tprice07
5/26/2015 9:54am
tprice07 wrote:
Goes along with the song. Don't like to put normal speed clips with slow paced parts of the song. This is a bit more slow mo...
Goes along with the song. Don't like to put normal speed clips with slow paced parts of the song. This is a bit more slow mo than I like but with the amount of clips I had, and the way the song went, this is what I came up with. Haha. But thanks, I appreciate the feedback
Still very well done, so don't think that I was trying to be a jerk haha...Great stuff keep it coming.
1sevenFilms
5/26/2015 4:08pm
tprice07 wrote:
Still very well done, so don't think that I was trying to be a jerk haha...Great stuff keep it coming.
Haha I didn't! Thanks man
1sevenFilms
5/26/2015 8:28pm
h&m_cycle wrote:
chain in the area...

Yeah that'd be cool..
Nice work 1seven...thought I'd call your attention back to the above post from h&m... wouldn't want you to miss out on an opportunity. Wink
ha. Thanks

Post a reply to: VIDEO: Briarcliff LLAQ ft. Alessi / Shine / Luhovey

The Latest