G-DUB
10/26/2017 9:25am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2018 8:28am
https://youtu.be/HMPG7vjp_D4

Welcome back to another MX Bikes video!

Official Piboso Developer Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/PiBoSo

Twitter: @MX_Bikes

If you like these videos then support me by liking and subscribing Smile

I am not a developer of this game, i am simply a supporter and fan!

If you want to buy MX Bikes then head over to:
http://mx-bikes.com/?page=purchase

If you want to join the MX Bikes forum then head over to:
http://forum.mx-bikes.com/

If you want to download the MX Bikes demo then head over to:
http://mx-bikes.com/?page=downloads

Thanks for watching my videos!

Big thanks to

EKS Goggles
DUBYA Wheels
GTX Online Racing
TheFatController (TFC)
Geofanatec
Ankle Of Steel (RC)
Teeds
Asdrael
Vortex_Damien
VitalMX
Piboso
Snappe
All the Mx Bikes Community

Music by Adam Y https://soundcloud.com/adamybeats
And G-DUB (me) https://soundcloud.com/g-dub_official

Add me on Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/gdubmx/
Follow Me On Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/gdubmx.co.uk/

Join the Unofficial MX Bikes Steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MXBikesSteam

MX Bikes is a realistic motocross simulator, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates motorcycle dynamics and setup options.

MX Bikes also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for riders' comparison.

Features:
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- dynamic terrain deformation
- wet terrain simulation and wet weather
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- possibility to paint bike, helmet, kit, boots and gloves
- tools and documentation are provided to allow advanced users to build and integrate new tracks, bikes, helmets, protections and more
- engine mapping
- chassis flex

- Just Some Mods Available

JS7 Compound 2016 (Current Layout)
2016 AMA Supercross Tracks
Glen Helen 2015
Southwick 2016
Highpoint Raceway 2017
Millville 2017
Muddy Creek 2017
RedBud 2016
Oklahoma Motorsports Complex
Supercross Compounds
Milestone SX
Paleta Raceway
Portland International Raceway 2016 (Thursday Night Motocross)
Arenacross Tracks
Budds Creek 2014
Florida Track and Trails 2017
Enduro Tracks
Freeride Areas
any much more!

2 Strokes and 4 Strokes

Pitbikes
Supermotos
1996 Honda CR 125
1996 Honda CR 250
2003 Suzuki RM125
2003 Suzuki RM250
2009 Honda CRF250
2009 Honda CRF450
2016 Honda CRF250
2016 Honda CRF450
2016 Husqavarna FC250
2016 Husqavarna FC350
2016 Husqavarna FC450
2016 Suzuki RMZ250
2016 Suzuki RMZ450
2016 Yamaha YZ125
2016 Yamaha YZ250
2016 Yamaha YZF250
2016 Yamaha YZF450
2017 Honda CRF250
2017 Honda CRF450
2017 Kawasaki KXF250
2017 Kawasaki KXF450
And many more!

OEM 99.9% Factory Data mods
Physics mods
Engine mods
Hud mods
UI mods
Sound mods
and much much more!!

|
10/26/2017 10:18am
I like it! The new Supercross game by Milestone is pretty, I'll give them that, but I'd much rather have realistic scrubs and whips than anything else.
aeffertz
10/26/2017 11:08am
I like it! The new Supercross game by Milestone is pretty, I'll give them that, but I'd much rather have realistic scrubs and whips than anything...
I like it! The new Supercross game by Milestone is pretty, I'll give them that, but I'd much rather have realistic scrubs and whips than anything else.
Unfortunately MX Bikes hasn't grasped that yet either.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/26/2017 1:11pm
I like it! The new Supercross game by Milestone is pretty, I'll give them that, but I'd much rather have realistic scrubs and whips than anything...
So you would take a shitty game over a well developed game with great physics just because you can throw cool whips and scrubs?

To each their own but that has no logic.
Donovan759
10/26/2017 1:16pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
So you would take a shitty game over a well developed game with great physics just because you can throw cool whips and scrubs? To each...
So you would take a shitty game over a well developed game with great physics just because you can throw cool whips and scrubs?

Literally sitting here thinking the same thing. SMH...

The Shop

VicDaMoan03
10/26/2017 1:24pm
How are these posts not considered spam?
flatout111
10/26/2017 1:33pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2017 1:47pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
So you would take a shitty game over a well developed game with great physics just because you can throw cool whips and scrubs? To each...

Agreed. I just don't get everyone's obsession with whips and scrubs. Sure, you do see rider's scrubbing speed quite a bit but how many times do you truly see a rider whipping during a real race? Decent air physics, brake/gas gyro...sure. But jeez.

I mean, it's cool and everything but there are so many more important aspects and priorities to a good MX/SX game but whips and scrubs are what you hear about most of the time. Perplexing.

Freestyle? Sure, pretty pivotal. Racing, not so much, especially whips.

10/26/2017 1:33pm
It is spam, if someone did this with MX Sim this forum would lose their mind Grinning

Where did the gaming section go anyway?
SKlein
10/26/2017 1:38pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

He's saying: Realistic physics > Good Graphics.
Yes, it absolutely has logic. Some people could care less about the looks of a game as long as (in their opinion) it's fun to play.
SKlein
10/26/2017 1:50pm
flatout111 wrote:
Agreed. I just don't get everyone's obsession with whips and scrubs. Sure, you do see rider's scrubbing speed quite a bit but how many times do...
Agreed. I just don't get everyone's obsession with whips and scrubs. Sure, you do see rider's scrubbing speed quite a bit but how many times do you truly see a rider whipping during a real race? Decent air physics, brake/gas gyro...sure. But jeez.

I mean, it's cool and everything but there are so many more important aspects and priorities to a good MX/SX game but whips and scrubs are what you hear about most of the time. Perplexing.

Freestyle? Sure, pretty pivotal. Racing, not so much, especially whips.

How many times do you see riders case an entire rhythm section and lose no time during a real race?

10/26/2017 1:53pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2017 1:55pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

SKlein wrote:
He's saying: Realistic physics > Good Graphics. Yes, it absolutely has logic. Some people could care less about the looks of a game as long as...
Yes, it absolutely has logic. Some people could care less about the looks of a game as long as (in their opinion) it's fun to play.
This is what I really meant by my comment, thanks for clarifying. It's the same reason why I still pick up the sticks to play Reflex, the physics make it more challenging to play. Not just whips and scrubs, but finding the right balance through corners and such. For me, the more challenging a game is, the more replay value it has.

Maverick, to say that my opinion has "no logic" is ridiculous. Just as SKlein said, some people would rather enjoy how a game plays, rather than how a game looks.
flatout111
10/26/2017 2:01pm
I, personally, prefer the gaming stuff in the main forum as it gets more responses and interest. However, and I mean no offense, what I don't care for is the repeated individual MX Bikes threads that are created constantly. Just add to an existing MX Bikes thread like has been done with Monster Energy Supercross and All Out.
G-DUB
10/26/2017 9:09pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2017 9:11pm
Surely your comment is spam? Please elaborate.. There is zero gaming section, it's never the same video I post. Do you want me to write a prayer from the bible down with it? Vital believe it or not is an amazing source of interest for mx bikes, although most people click then watch however you do get the odd one who always complains or thinks they are the Internet police! @flatout please can you link me to this gaming stuff thread you keep mentioning, I will delete all my old mx bikes posts and just use this one, I'm sorry if you are losing sleep at night because of this

I use this forum in other discussions and have been a member 5 years, if I were a true spammer I wouldn't bother caring about mx and have nothing to say in other threads..
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/26/2017 9:43pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

SKlein wrote:
He's saying: Realistic physics > Good Graphics. Yes, it absolutely has logic. Some people could care less about the looks of a game as long as...
This is what I really meant by my comment, thanks for clarifying. It's the same reason why I still pick up the sticks to play Reflex...
This is what I really meant by my comment, thanks for clarifying. It's the same reason why I still pick up the sticks to play Reflex, the physics make it more challenging to play. Not just whips and scrubs, but finding the right balance through corners and such. For me, the more challenging a game is, the more replay value it has.

Maverick, to say that my opinion has "no logic" is ridiculous. Just as SKlein said, some people would rather enjoy how a game plays, rather than how a game looks.
It has no logic. All you said was whips and scrubs over anything else. You didn't specify anything.

Of course gameplay is important. That's why I couldn't play Supercross/Encore. That game was terrible. Physics we're way off, rider looked goofy, etc. The list goes on.

I played MXGP 2 and sure the rider looks goofy in the 3rd person view and the whips/scrubs are awkward but as soon as you switch things to the 1st person view they nailed it. I'd take good physics and gameplay over looks any day but there's no denying a big part of gaming is the graphics or else the companies wouldn't bother investing millions of dollars in order to put out new and more powerful consoles, graphic cards or develop better game engines.

As for Reflex sure you could throw nice whips/scrubs but the terrain deformation and ground physics weren't great. I don't remember the name of the track since I haven't played it in years but the Southwick wannabe was one of the worse tracks. When it got rough the bike would just bounce around and as soon as you'd enter a corner with a fairly big berm/rut it would buck you off the bike. Barely touch another rider and down you went. Alive was better is some aspects but again not that great.

I'm not expecting All Out to be perfect since it's their first time working with the Unreal Engine 4 but I do expect it to be better than both Reflex and Alive and certainly a lot better than Supercross/Encore.

Either way I'm looking forward to playing both All Out and Milestone's SX game. I have no intention on playing MX Bikes as I'm not a PC gamer. That said it looks like it still has a ways to go before being a great game.

Now who will be the first to come out with a VR MX game? Milestone? Rainbow/THQ Nordic? Some new comer? Can't wait for that to happen. Will be the next best thing to riding.
G-DUB
10/26/2017 9:48pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2017 10:27pm
Maverick, you do realise mx bike has vr?

Sorry I'm at work right now so here's the phone style link.. https://youtu.be/B9d5q-yMHP8
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/27/2017 3:55am
G-DUB wrote:
Maverick, you do realise mx bike has vr?

Sorry I'm at work right now so here's the phone style link.. https://youtu.be/B9d5q-yMHP8
To be honest I didn't realise that because the game doesn't interest me. I've only watched 1 or 2 videos of it. Like I previously mentioned I'm not a PC gamer so any game related to PC's I tend to just skip over.

But nonetheless that's pretty cool. I just hope a VR MX game makes its way to console in the near future.
SKlein
10/27/2017 9:27am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
It has no logic. All you said was whips and scrubs over anything else. You didn't specify anything. Of course gameplay is important. That's why I...
It has no logic. All you said was whips and scrubs over anything else. You didn't specify anything.

Of course gameplay is important. That's why I couldn't play Supercross/Encore. That game was terrible. Physics we're way off, rider looked goofy, etc. The list goes on.

I played MXGP 2 and sure the rider looks goofy in the 3rd person view and the whips/scrubs are awkward but as soon as you switch things to the 1st person view they nailed it. I'd take good physics and gameplay over looks any day but there's no denying a big part of gaming is the graphics or else the companies wouldn't bother investing millions of dollars in order to put out new and more powerful consoles, graphic cards or develop better game engines.

As for Reflex sure you could throw nice whips/scrubs but the terrain deformation and ground physics weren't great. I don't remember the name of the track since I haven't played it in years but the Southwick wannabe was one of the worse tracks. When it got rough the bike would just bounce around and as soon as you'd enter a corner with a fairly big berm/rut it would buck you off the bike. Barely touch another rider and down you went. Alive was better is some aspects but again not that great.

I'm not expecting All Out to be perfect since it's their first time working with the Unreal Engine 4 but I do expect it to be better than both Reflex and Alive and certainly a lot better than Supercross/Encore.

Either way I'm looking forward to playing both All Out and Milestone's SX game. I have no intention on playing MX Bikes as I'm not a PC gamer. That said it looks like it still has a ways to go before being a great game.

Now who will be the first to come out with a VR MX game? Milestone? Rainbow/THQ Nordic? Some new comer? Can't wait for that to happen. Will be the next best thing to riding.
Once again, it absolutely has logic. He didn't need to specify anything else because it was implied in his initial statement.
peelout
10/27/2017 9:46am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2017 9:47am
i prefer shooter games that have horrible gameplay, as long as the scope looks sweet
10/27/2017 10:26am
Is this a startup competitor to MX Simulator?

Looks cool.

Some feedback... I never got into the MX Simulator game because of a few reasons:

1. It was only on PC (to my knowledge)
2. I tried it on PC and the data base for skins & tracks was haphazard and I couldnt figure out how to load them

A solid UI would go a long way. And organize the database of tracks and user uploaded skins would be a nice feature. (ie: break them up into folders by make & model, still allow for duplicates submitted by different users but list them in order of ranking that is determined by number of downloads)
G-DUB
10/29/2017 1:05am
1st Post updated. New video added
G-DUB
11/4/2017 3:37pm
1st post updated. beta 7 released
visser62
11/4/2017 6:01pm
Is that Mantova?
G-DUB
11/5/2017 12:32am
Yeah mate
defeatist45
11/5/2017 12:40pm
G-DUB wrote:
Surely your comment is spam? Please elaborate.. There is zero gaming section, it's never the same video I post. Do you want me to write a...
Surely your comment is spam? Please elaborate.. There is zero gaming section, it's never the same video I post. Do you want me to write a prayer from the bible down with it? Vital believe it or not is an amazing source of interest for mx bikes, although most people click then watch however you do get the odd one who always complains or thinks they are the Internet police! @flatout please can you link me to this gaming stuff thread you keep mentioning, I will delete all my old mx bikes posts and just use this one, I'm sorry if you are losing sleep at night because of this

I use this forum in other discussions and have been a member 5 years, if I were a true spammer I wouldn't bother caring about mx and have nothing to say in other threads..
It is spam. Gdub, doesn't youtube pay people when they start getting lots of views and subscribers? That's how it works with my brother and his friend. Arent you here pandering for views? So, if you are getting paid you should maybe throw some money to the site and place an ad. Lol "your comment is spam"
tobz
11/5/2017 1:05pm
G-DUB wrote:
Surely your comment is spam? Please elaborate.. There is zero gaming section, it's never the same video I post. Do you want me to write a...

It is spam. Gdub, doesn't youtube pay people when they start getting lots of views and subscribers? That's how it works with my brother and his...
It is spam. Gdub, doesn't youtube pay people when they start getting lots of views and subscribers? That's how it works with my brother and his friend. Arent you here pandering for views? So, if you are getting paid you should maybe throw some money to the site and place an ad. Lol "your comment is spam"
While I think the game is terrible, you couldn't think is spam in a way that it's taking from other competitors on this site.
Let the lad try and expand the game with people that might like it, it's taking away from anything else.
defeatist45
11/5/2017 1:21pm
tobz wrote:
While I think the game is terrible, you couldn't think is spam in a way that it's taking from other competitors on this site. Let the...
While I think the game is terrible, you couldn't think is spam in a way that it's taking from other competitors on this site.
Let the lad try and expand the game with people that might like it, it's taking away from anything else.
I get that, but people pay to advertise here, and in turn it keeps the site running and people on payroll. I don't think he's stealing anybody's business, except for Vitalmx.com. If everyone could advertise for free, then there would likely be no forum to come to, and I don't want to see anyone else out of a job (I know, it's a bit extreme).
hoppsan
11/5/2017 3:24pm
tobz wrote:
While I think the game is terrible, you couldn't think is spam in a way that it's taking from other competitors on this site. Let the...
I get that, but people pay to advertise here, and in turn it keeps the site running and people on payroll. I don't think he's stealing...
I get that, but people pay to advertise here, and in turn it keeps the site running and people on payroll. I don't think he's stealing anybody's business, except for Vitalmx.com. If everyone could advertise for free, then there would likely be no forum to come to, and I don't want to see anyone else out of a job (I know, it's a bit extreme).
I guess someone should delete the threads about milestones sx game and all out then.
defeatist45
11/5/2017 4:51pm
hoppsan wrote:
I guess someone should delete the threads about milestones sx game and all out then.
Sure, if milestone started the threads.
G-DUB
11/6/2017 7:19am
hoppsan wrote:
So why does this apply to me? im not the developer, i just bought the game. maybe you should find something better to do with your time rather than complaining on a mx forum.. honestly your comments are pretty daft

https://youtu.be/oEzq8F2mx0I
VicDaMoan03
11/6/2017 8:57am
hoppsan wrote:
G-DUB wrote:
So why does this apply to me? im not the developer, i just bought the game. maybe you should find something better to do with your...
So why does this apply to me? im not the developer, i just bought the game. maybe you should find something better to do with your time rather than complaining on a mx forum.. honestly your comments are pretty daft

https://youtu.be/oEzq8F2mx0I
Your presumably making money on YouTube by directing web traffic from here to your videos for more views/money. Other people (advertisers) have to pay money to do that. I don't care either way but was just making a point that these posts are spam and to say my replys are spam is ridiculous.
G-DUB
11/6/2017 9:35am
Your presumably making money on YouTube by directing web traffic from here to your videos for more views/money. Other people (advertisers) have to pay money to...
Your presumably making money on YouTube by directing web traffic from here to your videos for more views/money. Other people (advertisers) have to pay money to do that. I don't care either way but was just making a point that these posts are spam and to say my replys are spam is ridiculous.
haha awesome, that would be amazing.. if only eh!! look, i dont come here to "make money", i ride motocross and play a motocross game which i think is fun. im simply sharing the videos i create with other motoheads.. and of course your comments can be classed as spam when you just write nothing informative or remotely interesting just "this post is spam".. honestly mate, you need to find some fulfillment in your life if you have to nitpick at peoples posts on a forum. At this point you should maybe consider a new hobby

Post a reply to: (V/Game) MX Bikes - 2018 Motocross Simulator Beta 9 News

The Latest