Utah Trail Ride VIDEO. Made a VLOG of an awesome Mtn Trail Ride

bennytree
Made a VLOG of a Trail Ride here in Utah of some awesome Utah mtn trails.

https://youtu.be/OoPoNLMCgn0
|
dsmith
Fantasy
1485th
7/10/2018 10:32am
cool...some of those looked really tight.....if im ever in Utah..im going straight to the area 52 dugway place to check it out...
NorCal 50+
7/10/2018 11:27am
Utah is so awesome. No wonder the people there seem so happy. You can't beat the natural beauty.
dimetime
7/10/2018 11:34am
A few years ago my cousins took me on a single track ride that was amazing and hard as shit.

We left Heber Valley and climbed up the backside of Deer Valley ski area and ened up at the top near chair ten l believe. It was brutal. The boys don't do moto but they sure could ride those single tracks.

I got so tired after bulldogging that bike at ten thousand feet l fell three times on the way back down, scraping and cutting the shit out of me but it was soooo worth it.

Utah is the home of outdoor adventure and beauty.
NorCal 50+
7/10/2018 11:38am
dimetime wrote:
A few years ago my cousins took me on a single track ride that was amazing and hard as shit. We left Heber Valley and climbed...
A few years ago my cousins took me on a single track ride that was amazing and hard as shit.

We left Heber Valley and climbed up the backside of Deer Valley ski area and ened up at the top near chair ten l believe. It was brutal. The boys don't do moto but they sure could ride those single tracks.

I got so tired after bulldogging that bike at ten thousand feet l fell three times on the way back down, scraping and cutting the shit out of me but it was soooo worth it.

I did some single-track recently and it's a whole different skill set. I dropped my bike right away in a tight hairpin. But It's great for bike-handling skills and I was much better at it after a couple of hours. You keep your feet on the pegs more, use balance, and it's all about keeping momentum and looking ahead- stuff I forget on the moto track.

The Shop

DA498
7/10/2018 11:48am
Thanks Benny, like your videos.
dimetime
7/10/2018 11:52am
dimetime wrote:
A few years ago my cousins took me on a single track ride that was amazing and hard as shit. We left Heber Valley and climbed...

NorCal 50+ wrote:
I did some single-track recently and it's a whole different skill set. I dropped my bike right away in a tight hairpin. But It's great for...
I did some single-track recently and it's a whole different skill set. I dropped my bike right away in a tight hairpin. But It's great for bike-handling skills and I was much better at it after a couple of hours. You keep your feet on the pegs more, use balance, and it's all about keeping momentum and looking ahead- stuff I forget on the moto track.
Exactly! My cousins were like mountain goats, and were enjoying my struggles immensely.

I was wrecked for three days after that ride too! Way worse than my days at the track.
peelout
7/10/2018 12:44pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2018 12:52pm
nice Benny, hope you don't mind me throwing up a couple of my vids, this is above Ogden UT. this is Ben Lomond peak climb of the Skyline trail, the entire ride is scenic and fun. sometimes the hikers can be assholes, but for the most part it's a great trail.

also a little constructive criticism after watching your vid from one trail rider to another.... try to keep your revs down and the wheel spin to a mininum, especially on multi-use trails like AF Canyon. dirt bikes already get a really bad rap from all the other users, one guy not revving it up and burning out makes a big difference for us all. i know it's not always possible as some sections there is not getting away from it, but just making a friendly suggestion for you and your buddies.

https://youtu.be/7cH0sb9A90w

and this is from the opposite direction, climbing from Willard Peak to Ben Lomond Peak

https://youtu.be/rtDwbmMo484
bennytree
7/10/2018 5:41pm
peelout wrote:
nice Benny, hope you don't mind me throwing up a couple of my vids, this is above Ogden UT. this is Ben Lomond peak climb of...
nice Benny, hope you don't mind me throwing up a couple of my vids, this is above Ogden UT. this is Ben Lomond peak climb of the Skyline trail, the entire ride is scenic and fun. sometimes the hikers can be assholes, but for the most part it's a great trail.

also a little constructive criticism after watching your vid from one trail rider to another.... try to keep your revs down and the wheel spin to a mininum, especially on multi-use trails like AF Canyon. dirt bikes already get a really bad rap from all the other users, one guy not revving it up and burning out makes a big difference for us all. i know it's not always possible as some sections there is not getting away from it, but just making a friendly suggestion for you and your buddies.

https://youtu.be/7cH0sb9A90w

and this is from the opposite direction, climbing from Willard Peak to Ben Lomond Peak

https://youtu.be/rtDwbmMo484
Thanks for the feedback
bennytree
7/11/2018 9:11am
DA498 wrote:
Thanks man
Hcallz5
7/20/2018 2:36pm
I remember riding a bike geared and sprung for MX on single track, it beats the hell out of you but still a great time. Nice video!

Post a reply to: Utah Trail Ride VIDEO. Made a VLOG of an awesome Mtn Trail Ride

The Latest