Usernames

ayearinmx
7/29/2011 3:21am
went over to an America, bought a motorhome and drove to every national in 2007..... needed a catchy name for my trip and ayearinmx sounded better than justoversixmonthsinmx

stuck with it since then....
TMV
7/29/2011 5:13am Edited Date/Time 7/29/2011 5:14am
I'm really into music and really like the band The Mars Volta, that's it...
motogroove
7/29/2011 5:31am
Motocross is groovy.

The fast way through a corner is sometimes called "the groove" (really more in auto racing, but...)

When I'm riding moto as well as I ever do, I feel like I'm "in the groove".

Go ride, and get your groove on.
Jake-247
7/29/2011 5:57am Edited Date/Time 7/29/2011 5:58am
My name and one of my old racing numbers (very creative I know)

The Shop

surfercross
7/29/2011 6:05am
favorite sport surfing 2nd favorite sport motocross!pretty simple
dirt girl
7/29/2011 6:07am
I usually run dirtgirl without a space but it was taken over here, which is weird. I came up with it in 2006 when I joined the DMXS board, back when they had one. I needed a screen name and wanted people to know I was a girl. There was a clothing company called "dirt girl" that I had seen t-shirts advertised for in RacerX so I took it from there. I think that company is now defunct but some girl made a clothing line with the same name and actually threatened to sue me over the name in like '09. It's actually a pretty popular nickname, I've come to find, but after using it for so long over at DMXS people would recognize me at races and go, 'Hey, Dirtgirl!" So it stuck. And I've been putting up with people sticking a "Y" in the middle for about five years now lol. Tongue
realslow
7/29/2011 6:41am
I'm slow both on a bike and in posting, as my posts per day a member ratio attests to.
Spooner
7/29/2011 6:58am
It's my last name but many people just assume it's my nickname.
Butters
7/29/2011 9:02am
My name is Butters, I’m eight years old, I’m blood type O, and I’m bicurious.
7/29/2011 9:41am
Its my email. When I came up with it the bubba scrub was catching on and I was riding with #627.
peelout
7/29/2011 9:46am
dirt girl wrote:
I usually run dirtgirl without a space but it was taken over here, which is weird. I came up with it in 2006 when I joined...
I usually run dirtgirl without a space but it was taken over here, which is weird. I came up with it in 2006 when I joined the DMXS board, back when they had one. I needed a screen name and wanted people to know I was a girl. There was a clothing company called "dirt girl" that I had seen t-shirts advertised for in RacerX so I took it from there. I think that company is now defunct but some girl made a clothing line with the same name and actually threatened to sue me over the name in like '09. It's actually a pretty popular nickname, I've come to find, but after using it for so long over at DMXS people would recognize me at races and go, 'Hey, Dirtgirl!" So it stuck. And I've been putting up with people sticking a "Y" in the middle for about five years now lol. Tongue
mrquick
7/29/2011 10:11am
I plead the 5th...........seriously though, I got my moniker during my drag racing days when i cut too many perfect lights.It went from beware of that quick guy to here comes mr quick...it stuck. but in all fairness its like being named Sue...its hard to live with at times. just for the record,its not my wifes pet name for me.
7/29/2011 10:11am
I did have another account under the name of "BritishBullDog" but that was only because i joined during the mx des nations and saw someone with a picture of a british bull dog...
This thread made me realise how retarded it was and i fancied a change, My surname is Traynor pronounced trainer and seeing as this is an American forum i saw fit to change it to sneaker. And 421 is my birthday (april 21st)
Elbows
Fantasy
968th
7/29/2011 10:12am Edited Date/Time 7/29/2011 10:17am
Mine is a nickname I got when I first started racing. I was riding around like a goon with my elbows down and some guy stops me and tells me to to get my elbows up. I guess I took it a little to far and by the end of the day all my friends were calling me "Elbows"
urbanlift707
7/29/2011 11:00am
growing up in orange county around the beginning of the "bro" movement me and my friends would find it hilarious how quickly these poser's multiplied. One of their favorite accessories would be a 12 inch lifted truck that never leaves pavement. Hence "urbanlift"
peelout
7/29/2011 11:02am
growing up in orange county around the beginning of the "bro" movement me and my friends would find it hilarious how quickly these poser's multiplied. One...
growing up in orange county around the beginning of the "bro" movement me and my friends would find it hilarious how quickly these poser's multiplied. One of their favorite accessories would be a 12 inch lifted truck that never leaves pavement. Hence "urbanlift"
see a lot of that shit here in utah too.

my favorites are the 1995 chevy blazers with 38" tires and 10" lifts
machine
7/29/2011 11:52am
growing up in orange county around the beginning of the "bro" movement me and my friends would find it hilarious how quickly these poser's multiplied. One...
peelout wrote:
see a lot of that shit here in utah too.

my favorites are the 1995 chevy blazers with 38" tires and 10" lifts
Hey, I have one of those. You should see the new mullet I just got.
CR250Rider
7/29/2011 12:36pm
actually hijacked username from my kid in the old MD days.

I'll sell it for $100 if anyone is interested Smile
steve76
7/29/2011 12:40pm
My name Is Steve and I was born in 1976.
machine
7/29/2011 12:44pm
steve76 wrote:
My name Is Steve and I was born in 1976.
Everyone this is Steve.

PressPassP
7/29/2011 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2011 2:43pm
Wanted a Moto relevant name, there could only possibly be one,while at the Nations at Lierop,forgot my pass to get back into this hospitality marquee thing,we'd had a few beers and were trying to blag our way back in to save going back as the last race was starting soon,we tried to convince the guy I was press as I had the all bags on me (a crash left me in a chair) but he wasn't really having much of it (the alcohol probably didnt help) until he suddenly changed his tune,as we went in someone pointed out the reason why,my leg bag must have been left open from taking a piss earlier and there was a pool on the floor where we'd all been,stupid I know but funny as hell at the time,especially when you've had a few beersGrinning
Tumblin
7/29/2011 9:12pm
Elbows wrote:
Mine is a nickname I got when I first started racing. I was riding around like a goon with my elbows down and some guy stops...
Mine is a nickname I got when I first started racing. I was riding around like a goon with my elbows down and some guy stops me and tells me to to get my elbows up. I guess I took it a little to far and by the end of the day all my friends were calling me "Elbows"
My nickname could have started from my early years of racing, but it was well after I had tried to qualify for a national. I was in fact pushing vet status and unfortunately it still made sense.
Friday
7/29/2011 10:24pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2011 10:24pm
It's my last name. I figured if I actually use my real last name there would be no anonymity, and I would always be held accountable for anything I said in the comfort and safety of my home behind my computer screen.Wink Same reason I run a name plate and number on my back at the track. If I run somebody dirty or if I make a great pass,I want them to know who it was.Tongue
andymoto
7/29/2011 10:46pm
Friday wrote:
It's my last name. I figured if I actually use my real last name there would be no anonymity, and I would always be held accountable...
It's my last name. I figured if I actually use my real last name there would be no anonymity, and I would always be held accountable for anything I said in the comfort and safety of my home behind my computer screen.Wink Same reason I run a name plate and number on my back at the track. If I run somebody dirty or if I make a great pass,I want them to know who it was.Tongue
Not the same Friday that raced am day at '76 Hangtown.....Steve's Bultaco by any chance?
skidsteer16
7/29/2011 11:01pm
TMV wrote:
I'm really into music and really like the band The Mars Volta, that's it...
One of my absolute favorites as well, I've seen them live 6 times including a 5.5 hour drive to see them at the House of blues in Cleveland, Ohio. (Best show of my life, 3 hour set in a tiny venue that housed maybe a few hundred)

I was pretty bummed when Pridgen left a year and a half ago. Although, I'm warming up to Deantoni.
Friday
7/30/2011 6:35am
Friday wrote:
It's my last name. I figured if I actually use my real last name there would be no anonymity, and I would always be held accountable...
andymoto wrote:
Not the same Friday that raced am day at '76 Hangtown.....Steve's Bultaco by any chance?
No. I'm from Ohio. That may be either Thad or Byron Friday you are thinking of. No relation.
andymoto
7/30/2011 10:05am
Friday wrote:
andymoto wrote:
Friday wrote:
No. I'm from Ohio. That may be either Thad or Byron Friday you are thinking of. No relation.
Was thinking maybe Thad. Thanks.

Post a reply to: Usernames

The Latest