Us VS. Them

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2017 1:42 PM

I used to get in this argument on here all the time. The 'ol classic us vs. them debate, you know, which riders are the fastest in the world. Lots of people have opinions on this.

We will never truly know until there is a unification of series' all riders have the same races, conditions, etc. etc...

However, in getting older in life I noticed something today that really made me feel mature and understand a bit more about the measure of a man and his accomplishments and I want to send a huge congrats to Tony Cairoli. He, in my opinion ranks at the top. His chick is hands down the hottest women to grace a managers tower and that my friends cannot be argued. Just my observation from todays racing.

Congrats Tony, cause at the end of the day, with all your accomplishments and race wins and even on the worst of worst days, you get that.

Hail to the King.

tongue

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

9/2/2017 1:45 PM

Pffft .....us had the lock down on 20th thru 36th

|

9/2/2017 1:48 PM

Jill has a pointy nose. She looks like a small bird. But, yeah, she's adorable.

(And I suspect Cairoli coulda swept Ironmon too.)

|

F1. MotoGP. MXGP. Screw the rest.

9/2/2017 1:50 PM

Regis wrote:

I used to get in this argument on here all the time. The 'ol classic us vs. them debate, you know, which riders are the fastest in the world. Lots of people have opinions on this.

We will never truly know until there is a unification of series' all riders have the same races, conditions, etc. etc...

However, in getting older in life I noticed something today that really made me feel mature and understand a bit more about the measure of a man and his accomplishments and I want to send a huge congrats to Tony Cairoli. He, in my opinion ranks at the top. His chick is hands down the hottest women to grace a managers tower and that my friends cannot be argued. Just my observation from todays racing.

Congrats Tony, cause at the end of the day, with all your accomplishments and race wins and even on the worst of worst days, you get that.

Hail to the King.

tongue

So, are you putting more emphasis on the fact that Tony has a 10 for a girlfriend or 9 world titles?

There are a lot more like Jill Cox in the Netherlands, I just about broke my neck from all the gawking I did there...

|

9/2/2017 2:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2017 2:04 PM

Picture!

Disregard. I looked her up

|

9/2/2017 2:10 PM

She is classy, and a 10. Tony is winning at life no doubt.

|

9/2/2017 2:17 PM

He is rich, she likes $$.

|

9/2/2017 2:40 PM

Assholes.

Do you have wives?

Fucking douchebags.

The only us vs them in this thread is masterbating morons vs humans with decency.

|

9/2/2017 3:09 PM

Forty wrote:

Picture!

Disregard. I looked her up

Can't embed but who's ass you figure they're checkin out ? whistling

https://goo.gl/images/epp7FR

someone fix that for me ...

|

9/2/2017 3:19 PM

Jamie_Munro wrote:

Assholes.

Do you have wives?

Fucking douchebags.

The only us vs them in this thread is masterbating morons vs humans with decency.

Find your safe space.

|

9/2/2017 3:28 PM

Jamie_Munro wrote:

Assholes.

Do you have wives?

Fucking douchebags.

The only us vs them in this thread is masterbating morons vs humans with decency.

Photo

|

9/2/2017 3:33 PM

Some of you guys hit the rev limiter way too easy.

The original post is just a joke. Carioli is a great rider and great guy, done very well for himself.

|

9/2/2017 3:38 PM

Ironic how the one calling people assholes is the only one acting like an asshole

|

9/2/2017 3:52 PM

tc222 is the Valentino Rossi of mx
can only love the guy

|

9/2/2017 3:54 PM

mxb2 wrote:

He is rich, she likes $$.

Interesting, didn't know you knew them personally, that's pretty cool. How did you get to know them being from MD?

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



9/2/2017 4:18 PM

mxb2 wrote:

He is rich, she likes $$.

JM485 wrote:

Interesting, didn't know you knew them personally, that's pretty cool. How did you get to know them being from MD?

Yep,I know them like you do. I ve met him,good dude, badazz on a bike. But if he worked at Wal Mart I guarantee., She wdnt be around. And it's foolish to think she would.

|

9/2/2017 4:22 PM

So a top-notch athlete who makes millions of euros per year and is famous around the world has a hot wife?

Shocking. Simply shocking. cool

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

9/2/2017 6:16 PM

mxb2 wrote:

He is rich, she likes $$.

JM485 wrote:

Interesting, didn't know you knew them personally, that's pretty cool. How did you get to know them being from MD?

mxb2 wrote:

Yep,I know them like you do. I ve met him,good dude, badazz on a bike. But if he worked at Wal Mart I guarantee., She wdnt be around. And it's foolish to think she would.

Who gives a shit if she married him for money..the only thing that matters is if she will divorce him and try to take it.

|

9/2/2017 7:19 PM

JM485 wrote:

Interesting, didn't know you knew them personally, that's pretty cool. How did you get to know them being from MD?

mxb2 wrote:

Yep,I know them like you do. I ve met him,good dude, badazz on a bike. But if he worked at Wal Mart I guarantee., She wdnt be around. And it's foolish to think she would.

rutsmash wrote:

Who gives a shit if she married him for money..the only thing that matters is if she will divorce him and try to take it.

Agreed , but the gullible think people don't marry just for $$$.

|

9/2/2017 7:21 PM

Jamie_Munro wrote:

Assholes.

Do you have wives?

Fucking douchebags.

The only us vs them in this thread is masterbating morons vs humans with decency.

You've made a mistake, the "u" is missing in masturbating. I suggest you fix that, immediately.

|

9/3/2017 6:54 AM

These threads are starting to get stale, glad this one got the nice new home it deserves.

|

9/3/2017 8:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2017 8:38 AM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

These threads are starting to get stale, glad this one got the nice new home it deserves.

Did you read the actual post? It was a joke. The real US Vs. Them debate is very stale, exactly why I made the post. I've now been on this board and motodrive before for nearly 15 years now and nothing has changed. I can honestly see the mods sending this to the dumbgeon by the title alone.


I haven't posted in a few years and this thread reminds me why, jeez, some people......

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."